It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Open up and Share Your Experiences :)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I want to make a thread where the spiritual and metaphysical beings on ats can come and spread their spiritual or amazing experiences. Wether it be through meditation, visions, psychic ability, contact with ETs-IDs (interdimensionals), witnessing spacecraft (human or ET), OOBE, NDE, telepathy, astral experiences, healing.. etc... I know there are a lot of members here who have had amazing experiences that no debunker, scientist, skeptic or the such could deny to them.

People like myself love sharing experiences and hearing those of others. We understand reality isnt as dull and physical as most the population believes it is.

My intention of this thread is to share experiences and allow certain members to feel free to speak about what they have witnessed, been through, can do (as in abilities) etc.. and show the rational minds of Ats that there is much more to being human and the realm of existence we live in then they currently understand. If enough people cooperate in this thread, it could help many who are still holding on to the old ways of thinking and being to let go and evolve like many of us on Earth have already.

Yes, since I have created the thread I wouldnt ask for you to share without me sharing my little experiences. So I will go first. Before this thread begins, I dont want "debunkers", smart azz people, bashers and the like to come here and put down people's experiences.. if you cant understand or dont believe, do not comment, continue your life without replying. Its those who bash that make members timid in tellin their stories and experiences.. so please everyone be open to eachother and play fair, I do hope enough people come and cooperate!!

Some of my experiences;

Ill start with experiences of spirit orbs.. I have experienced orbs many times in my life.. earliest recall is when I was about 10-12. Im sure many of you have seen what I am referring too Orbs I do know that many of these cases in photographs are result of light reflection on dust particles and the such... but this is what they look like with the naked eye. I am not a camera kind of person, I dont care for pictures, I am here to share experience as I ask from all of you who wish to cooperate, so no "proof" is neccasary

I have seen the typical spirit orbs several times within my homes.. they do not freak me out, but there are 3 cases that have freaked me out - Summer 2007, I was living in an old country home.. 2:30am I was playing a game of Madden NFL 2005 (i love Madden lol).. all of a sudden some motion to the left of my peripheral vision caught my attention.. I looked over and a large "shadow" (lack of a better word) ball was coming through the door beside me, it hovered beside me for 3 seconds then it was gone! I freaked out and ran to my bed, under covers.. I was15 at the time.
The next experience was at the same home, 2008.. I was home alone waiting for my parents to get off work and bring dinner home (we eat alot of take out).. I was sitting on my couch playing Call of Duty 4 (I was a big gamer..) when all of a sudden 3 balls of light started "dancing" over my head!
I was a little freaked but didnt move, I just picked up the phone, called my mother's cell and asked her to hurry up home because there were 3 spirit orbs "dancing" a foot above me..
The third expereince with spirits was last year, a different country home..this was a series of events in one night, 3 days before my 19th birthday (this date was February 23rd 2011). I was out in the backyard building a fire.. as I was picking up wood I looked up at the sky, when all of a sudden a huge spacecraft materialized waaay up in orbit! I watched in amazement as this thing silently cruised through space, for 3 seconds, then is cloaked and that was it. That was the first time and last time I seen a PHYSICAL spacecraft. (The spacecraft in my vision was about the size of half my hand, it was not in our Earth's atmosphere either...so it was huge). After witnessing that, I had a nice smile on my face and enjoyed the fire I built.. later went inside and went online to talk to my girl..I spent hours that night talking to her. At around 1:45 that night my furnace made an intense sound and the floor shook a little bit.. it was so loud it skipped my heartbeat.. then I turned around and there was a spirit behind me in a wispy form, kind of like smoke but more 'dense' in appearance..

Those are my typical experiences with spirits, the spacecraft I saw happened a few hours before I seen the last spirit form.. In that same home I have seen the head of a native man hovering over my dining room table.. objects have been moved and dropped.. I have heard heavy-loud footsteps walking in the upstairs hallway for about 20 seconds then someone going through my closet.. creepy old country homes I guess lol

Las year in 2011 I got more intune with my spirituality and self, as well as nature. Moving to the country side has helped me focus on myself rather occupy my brain with lame things like tv, games, friends, school etc.. since then I have had very cool experiences. I have seen 16 light ships in the sky around the skies of my house, 2 upon me waking up in the middle of the night, going to the window and watching them fly away from my house, 2 amber-orange coloured ones flying over my house in the South East direction..

I want to share some spiritual experiences and then hopefully members will come and share there own experiences

Last year of the summer solstice I had my first experience with my chakra flowing. This was my heart chakra. within my chest I felt bliss and total peace, and the feeling of a "whirlpool" spinning right in the middle of my upper chest. I have never felt this energy before so it was a great thing for me. I heard an angelic voice in my mind say "I am sorry" in a very sincere manner... a week later I heard a metallic-alienish voice say "you are doing it wrong" .. both minutes before I fell into a deep sleep. I have seen many zetas in my third eye, 1 reptilian and very bright a large light being. Before the light being came into my mind's eye there was a VERY loud thunderous BOOM-BANG sound and it appeared to me.. very intense.
A couple months ago, April 4th.. I just finished reading Dolores Cannon's 'Convoluted Universe Book2" .. I laid down in bed and started thinking "what if everything I belive in is just fantasy and things like energy, aliens, dimensions and stuff is not real?" ..the exact moment after that thought cleared my head I was hit with an energy that I cannot explain in words. An EXTREMLY loud sound which I can only compare with something like a large-generator machine on full throttle came through within me, this sound was internal.. all of a sudden I see a silver light and my entire body is shaking and vibrating in my bed.. I was so scared for the first few seconds then I let it be.. after 12 seconds or so of shaking and this ultimate sound, it stopped.

~continued~
edit on 13-7-2012 by LoveisanArt because: - eta ..

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
~Continued~

I belive that was a sign or more of a slap to the head that I am following my heart and the right path. Such an intense experience which I have never heard of before or experienced myself...

These are just some experiences I have, too much too type up my life story
For the debunkers and skeptics... I do not do drugs other then marijuana which has given me amazing dreams and allowed me to play with my mind a bit.. I do not drink and Im completely healthy physically and mentally.

So I have shared with Ats some of my experiences, I wish to hear some experiences of the unique people we have here on Ats. I do not want arguing or bashing, or any type of negativity in this thread. I just want people to share and open up, and I hope enough come to get this thread going and encourage other members who are timid to tell their stories to come and share too. Connecting with eachother is great, wether the internet, phone, astral, physical what have you.. its always good to feel and share eachothers experiences.

Again I hope enough cooperate and I hope you enjoyed my OP at least a little
Cant wait to hear others experiences.

~ Love is an art

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Okay, share one experience.

I was around three years old. I was abducted. My mother found me in the basement, huddled under the stairs.

When she asked me what happened - I told her the truth -

I went down the hole and went to outer space. (Sub-pump) My mother corrected me, and said, "NO, you slept walked to the basement, and dreamed of outer space."

Paradox you see....

edit on 13-7-2012 by CirqueDeTruth because: quotation

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by CirqueDeTruth

I dont understand the point of the energy you put in that post ??
.. sarcasm? lol.

Break free from the silly mentality.. if you have something you would like to honestly share that would be great

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   

No, I think I'd rather you explain your perceptions of me....

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 05:09 AM
link   

another spirit in a human body living the realm of Earth in the 3rd dimension.. thats my perspective on you

so far 2F 4S .. and two wasteful posts? I was expecting much more responses and attention then this! If people are reading this post who want to share but dont feel comfortable doing so..that is alll fine, but I do encourage you to open up. It will deffinately make you feel better

The more cooperation the more people take notice, and the more people feel comfortable sharing their awesome stories.

~ Love is an art

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Here is my experience, regarding a woman who suffered from XXX something and XXX tendencies (use your imagination and you will figure it out. There I said it. I didn't want to say it out of respect for her. However, because of what happened, She left me no choice. But this is my experience which is spiritual and metaphysical in nature. And how I tried to get someone to face her fears instead of dwelling in false illusions. And meddling people who interfered when they hypocritically said they wouldn't judge. But this bit here is my entire experience regarding the matter.

People will always judge what they Do not understand nor perceive. While many owes me an apology, they will always take the side that brainwashes best. And she was extremely good at manipulating others. Just like she did with a guy named Jeremy.

Anyone who judges others without hearing their side of the story, And later preach about Unity and love, without being fair and listen as to WHY the person did what he did. Is a hypocrite. And I mean this in general, despite the crap I've been through and her mind games. I still meant well, oh and guess what, if you are going to judge me for this experience I had and what I did to try and get a woman to transcend beyond her fears, you might as well Judge, someone who is also a friend of yours, who gave me the idea, that I knew from then on I had to carry out. Whether my plan worked or not, well that's in source;s hands.

But never the less, I gave her what she needed while blinded fools gave her what she wanted.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Another experience I had, has alot to do with the Rosicrucian, but that I will not reveal, but I will post this video.

Advice to all readers, when you interfere, you are creating karma for yourselves especially when you do not know the intent of the person. And karma in the end will always have its way. I speak with confidence because I know in my heart I was always meaning well. In other words, judging someone without knowing their intent is the same as having blinded faith that clouds the eyes.

In case some of you are wondering, yes she knew ahead of time I was planning this, I told her this quite a few times during the friendship. And Its mentioned in the story I posted a link of. She can't say I "took her by surprise" because I already told her what I had planned to do, and this was after the second time she assumed things of me and got people turned against me. Like someone I know who told me I was "screwed in the head"
edit on 22-7-2012 by RisenAngel77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by RisenAngel77
Here is my experience, regarding a woman who suffered from XXX something and XXX tendencies (use your imagination and you will figure it out. There I said it. I didn't want to say it out of respect for her. However, because of what happened, She left me no choice. But this is my experience which is spiritual and metaphysical in nature. And how I tried to get someone to face her fears instead of dwelling in false illusions. And meddling people who interfered when they hypocritically said they wouldn't judge. But this bit here is my entire experience regarding the matter.

People will always judge what they Do not understand nor perceive. While many owes me an apology, they will always take the side that brainwashes best. And she was extremely good at manipulating others. Just like she did with a guy named Jeremy.

Anyone who judges others without hearing their side of the story, And later preach about Unity and love, without being fair and listen as to WHY the person did what he did. Is a hypocrite. And I mean this in general, despite the crap I've been through and her mind games. I still meant well, oh and guess what, if you are going to judge me for this experience I had and what I did to try and get a woman to transcend beyond her fears, you might as well Judge, someone who is also a friend of yours, who gave me the idea, that I knew from then on I had to carry out. Whether my plan worked or not, well that's in source;s hands.

But never the less, I gave her what she needed while blinded fools gave her what she wanted.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Another experience I had, has alot to do with the Rosicrucian, but that I will not reveal, but I will post this video.

Advice to all readers, when you interfere, you are creating karma for yourselves especially when you do not know the intent of the person. And karma in the end will always have its way. I speak with confidence because I know in my heart I was always meaning well. In other words, judging someone without knowing their intent is the same as having blinded faith that clouds the eyes.

In case some of you are wondering, yes she knew ahead of time I was planning this, I told her this quite a few times during the friendship. And Its mentioned in the story I posted a link of. She can't say I "took her by surprise" because I already told her what I had planned to do, and this was after the second time she assumed things of me and got people turned against me. Like someone I know who told me I was "screwed in the head"

You sound like you know alot about the spiritual universe, you seem like you think your enlightened yet your post seems a bit negative...

I found irony in your post ..

First paragraph - "But this is my experience which is spiritual and metaphysical in nature. And how I tried to get someone to face her fears instead of dwelling in false illusions. And meddling people who interfered when they hypocritically said they wouldn't judge"

And then you go on to say.. - "Advice to all readers, when you interfere, you are creating karma for yourselves especially when you do not know the intent of the person. And karma in the end will always have its way. I speak with confidence because I know in my heart I was always " ..

You are judging this individual female by saying she has fears and she dwells in flase illusions, seemingly, you have all the answers to her problems? But what your problem is, this female doesnt want anything to do with you. So you talk down to her and pretend your a spiritual guru..

I belive meditation on figuring out what it is you need and want in life is a good idea. Then get out of your parents house and go live those dreams and feel that happiness within. Stop blaming the world and other people for the cause of your problems.. its that type of thing that holds people back from creating harmony and peace for themselves. Attachment is a dangerous thing in an illusionary-reality. Holding on to things that arent there wont get you any further to peace and happiness. I think that is what you seek Risen Angel..

Goodluck with all that
Thanks for sharing your wonderful experience

~ Love is an art
edit on 22-7-2012 by LoveisanArt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by LoveisanArt

Talk down to her? Spiritual guru? I never claimed to be such. There is something called "Truth" and you seem to believe in a lie that she knows well it is a lie. I explained my story which is the truth of what happened. had it been you, you would have understood what exactly went on, the reason a few other people haven't abandoned me is because they saw the evidence of what she did. To which I showed you none.

I am negative because I got sick of gossips. You do not know my side of the story because I had left out alot of details.

Which I will say now. I am NOT the first she has manipulated, a few others have been manipulated by her also. The main reason she deleted her profiles was to get rid of evidence.

She uses people and later throws them away.

You want to know the what happened?

The first time she deleted me was because I added Charles, that was when things went to hell the first time. The second time she deleted me was because a friend of hers Avaire added me and she gave me hell for it, when it was him who added.

Then she changed her story in stating that I write too much. That alone is Irony, because 90% of our convos were based on research or her crying about her job every morning. Then she criticizes me for ranting about problems at home? Or deactivating my fb?

Or her getting jealous over a girl you and I know. yes I have those conversations saved up. Then the last conversation we had (back in april) was me asking her to delete someone she added because I didnt want that person to get involved and thats when she went nuts and called me a stalker for adding a guy named colins which was a mistake?

Then she blocks me because of this guy named colin and yes I still have all the evidences. and doesnt say a word to me for an entire month. Just because shes territorial. and if she says no,. I call her out on that lie because I remember her words exactly to me when ever i mentioned a girl.

"I dont want some random girl taking you away from me, I am extremely territorial"

top topics

join