It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I refuse to fight anymore

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by CirqueDeTruth

Am I part of a third world country? I guess it would depend on your point of view. I have lived on the street before. I have been homeless. That kinda thing is not supposed to happen in the great US, but it does.

Right or wrong according to whome?

Go ahead wasting your time helping those morons who spend their lifetime killing whoever some other moron above them tells them to. Too bad a whole lot of people I met on the streets happened to be veterans of bull# wars right? Doesn't fit your paridigm, so must be bull#.
edit on Sat, 14 Jul 2012 00:35:50 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

Your coming up against the wrong person. I will meet you, take you to, and show you where I have exactly been in the lowest moments of my life. Go ahead and foot the bill, I'll, show you, I'm not lying. You assume too much. Even some Americans face the hardest of times...

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by CirqueDeTruth

I can do the same.... I can take you to the depths of the humanity I have faced. I have never been in "war", I have seen blood spilled in the hood though. I am not sure where this is going.
edit on Sat, 14 Jul 2012 00:40:52 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

Better learn some self defence. I feel sorry for what might happen to women in the event of an economic collapse.

What are you implying? That women are weak little flowers? That she better watch out because men are coming after her for some nefarious reasons if financial markets crash?

I have complete faith she can handle herself. I'd also bet on her having people around that would take care of any unsavory business. Were she my neighbor, I'd be one of 'em.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

Then we are at a connection, not opposition. U2U me if you feel the need.

Life is a battle, if someone told you differently, they were delusional in the realities of the world.

Look at the country most different from your own. It's not fairytale, that is reality. Sorry. But there it is.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

When I think "the rich" I think of like multimillionaires not billionaires. Millionaires are necessary, but common, billions? Corruption is bound to happen. If it's not the founder of the massive corporation, it's going to be someone else or many others. I feel like after business school you should go mediate on a mountain with Buddhist monks for a few years before making a large corporation. Hahahaha (yes, yes, that was a joke and I'm bad at them)

The problem is, you can't really set limits because limits are meant to be broken, it's the golden rule of the universe.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
I couldn't decide what forum this should go in, grey area. Well, the whole idea behind this thread, I refuse to fight any longer. You want to kill me, then go for it. I no longer care. I refuse to raise a fist or foot, or to raise arms against my brothers and sisters. No more. I will no longer participate in the destruction of our race.

This I believe is the only way we move forward. When we all decide to never raise a finger in violence to another person, even if they raise theirs first. We have been living in violence against each other for over 2000 years. It does not work. I think it is time to try another approach. Or we can keep living in insanity, and trying something that hasn't worked over and over and over and over. I will not contribute to that insanity however.

refusing to never fight again is also refusing to defend yourself when the time comes to do so, and that is insanity. what if someone was brutally attacking someone you love, you would probably say, "sorry, I refuse to fight anymore, so you can go ahead and have your way with that person, and I'll watch, over there."

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)

Unfortunately, we must endure violence, and realize that it is a necessary evil at the moment to get to that point in life where we don't need it anymore. I know that does not make much sense, but when you've seen what I have seen you realize doing the right thing sometimes isn't always doing the right thing. Sometimes you gotta get down and dirty to get things done for the safety of others. Chew on these words a little, and give it some thought, and don't be so quick to give up totally on your spirit of survival. Don't become a Pacifist, those are the worst.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
What fighting have you done anyway?

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   

I couldn't decide what forum this should go in, grey area. Well, the whole idea behind this thread, I refuse to fight any longer. You want to kill me, then go for it. I no longer care. I refuse to raise a fist or foot, or to raise arms against my brothers and sisters. No more. I will no longer participate in the destruction of our race.

This I believe is the only way we move forward. When we all decide to never raise a finger in violence to another person, even if they raise theirs first. We have been living in violence against each other for over 2000 years. It does not work. I think it is time to try another approach. Or we can keep living in insanity, and trying something that hasn't worked over and over and over and over. I will not contribute to that insanity however.

Well said, now, go to wing chun classes, not to learn how to attack someone, or, even to learn how to defend against someone, but, when someone is attacking you, and you can do enough to stop them hitting you, eventually they get tired, then you ask them, "why would you wan't to do that?".
Non Violence, is the way forward, but also knowing how to stop someone from hurting others without hurting them, is a good thing.
And it is a great way to condition your mind into accepting that you can live with a non violent attitude, completely, and without any kind of fear.
Buddhist monks have trained in this spirit for millenia.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

I agree with you. The real problem is, everything fights to survive in a way.

Humans have the enginuity to no longer have to fight to survive a lot of situations that we evolved from.
That said, we still have a will and instinct to fight. A lot of the reasons to fight now have become petty, stupid and not really matter, in the grand scheme of things.

But do not mistake my lack of desire to fight as complacentcy. I just need a reason that ensures my survival, or safety of family. Reasons do not include: Greed, power, beliefs, property lines, or mis interpretation of "aggressive" eye contact. etc and so forth.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   

We have been living in violence against each other for over 2000 years. It does not work. I think it is time to try another approach.

'All wars are civil wars, because all men are brothers.'

ALL wars have ONLY one winner: the Illuminati controlled Federal Reserve 'Terrorists'.

Those who are doing the fighting are always the losers. Those who start them ALWAYS win because they finance BOTH sides.

TPTB are the ones behind not only all wars and death but they are ALSO the creators of ALL the false religions which they use to blame it all on.

ALL WARS ARE STARTED ON PURPOSE!

“Most wars are engineered by the Illuminati to weaken civilization and create a global police state" ~ Henry Makow Ph.D.

“All war in history has been hatched by governments, independent of the people’s interests, to whom war is always pernicious even when successful” ~ Leo Tolstoy

"War is the major way for the EVIL, sinister, insane Illuminati to control humanity."
Michael Shore

"Wars are all based on lies" ~ Charles Young.

"All war is based on deception." ~ Sun Tzu, The Art of War

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

If you don't fight your corner then someone who wants what you have, whatever that might be, will surely take it.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
You get up in the morning, grind the stolen seeds of the coffee plant, brew it, place the stolen calf milk from the cow and ground up sugar plant in this mixture. You fry two unborn chickens and slabs of sliced pig to go with your ground up wheat seeds morfed into bread.

Haven't even locked and loaded your M-16 yet. Welcome to this universe!!

It 's unlikely that this universe operates any differently anywhere else either. Different locations won't necessarily change the basic rules, sorry.

Deal with it...or pass on.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   

We have been living in violence against each other for over 2000 years.

I think it's more like 60,000 years, but I get your point.

What follows is just a thought, not a belief:

What if nature intended us to keep our own population in check? The population of every other species is controlled by the process of Predator-Prey. We don't have that.

If every individual had reproduced instead of being killed in a war, this planet would be a lot different today, and not in a good way.

War, or 50 billion people living today - neither scenario is a good one.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by nwtrucker
You get up in the morning, grind the stolen seeds of the coffee plant, brew it, place the stolen calf milk from the cow and ground up sugar plant in this mixture. You fry two unborn chickens and slabs of sliced pig to go with your ground up wheat seeds morfed into bread.

OMG! That's totally dis...? Nah, no matter how you put it, it's still delicious.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Viking9019
What fighting have you done anyway?

are you asking me, or OP?

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

Amen, brother.LOL. I wouldn't change it for the world.

Seriously, the proclaimer has let the pendulum swing from too far one way to too far the other.

Balance, grasshopper, balance is the key....

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

Dear TKDRL,

I applaud your choice, I made the same one a while back. It is not an easy road. I come from a family of law enforcement and military and was raised and believed in the use of force in a moderated and intelligent manner, very honorable. I believed that. I wrote a law paper on "Conduct unbecoming and officer and a gentleman". Yeah, a true oxymoron. Shooting someone in the head to steal their oil is not the action of a gentleman.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadySkadi
How much fighting and killing do you actually have to do in life? I mean really, I probably hit my brother a few times growing up, but I haven't hit or kicked anyone since grade school.

These days it's verbal violence more than anything else.

And belief system violence that allows people to let *other* people do violence for them regardless if they realize that's what they are doing. I can't stop people from doing violence "on my behalf", but I won't pretend like we don't still live in an exceptionally hostile and violent world to people and that I'm not still a part of it just by doing something as simple as paying sales tax. Remote through time and space violence is still violence.

I would rather someone deal with a broken leg than a broken heart or mind due to my actions. If I can avoid both, even better.

OP: I love you... thank you... sorry to hear the path it took to get there... hope to hear more about the path from here on out. /salute

Namaste.
edit on 2012/7/14 by ErgoTheConfusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by CirqueDeTruth
reply to post by TKDRL

Do you find it hard to differentiate between right and wrong? Come on. Let's not be mundanely redundant.,,,

You are either part of a third world country - or your not. Like my lucky self, I am guessing your not...

If your not - you need to go flush your head in the toilet like they do to dumb asses in American high-schools. Your not the worst off. You are talking to me on the internet after all...pretending to be stupidly oppressed. Yeah, right....

In fact, you have no leg to stand on. Trust me, I know. I have fitted a person for a prosthetic leg, lost in a war you would spit on your fellow man for...

Go figure. Don't fight. I wouldn't want to waste my medical time on you anyways...I have soldiers lives to fight for...you have....what, your freedom? Lucky for you.

You're offering the perspective of why someone should be glad they "get" to live in the house of a Mafia Boss. Or the Mayor's house in a town where the mafia are the ones who actually support their community.

Namaste.
edit on 2012/7/14 by ErgoTheConfusion because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2    4 >>

join