It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obamacare to propagate NWO agenda and possibly next Civil War

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I felt like people should watch this video regardless if you are headstrong against the conspiraters views on government and federal control over population. If for no other reason than to see the financial conundrum it presents itself with and the obvious subversion of our checks and balances.

Taxes on Obamacare

As for the NWO connection: Its obvious to me that the FDA is part of a population control unit within the goverment. If this is passed it will eventually trickle down into all of the states because all the supreme court has to do is 'deem it so'. Eventually leading to nationwide coverage under one umbrella of healthcare, the people will have no choice but to succumb to this charade. After all...if the majority of people dont think they are in any PHYSICAL danger why would there be any cause for concern, if in fact the policy does decrease premiums like it was 'designed' to. If it does get passed what to stop the rules on the penalty from changing. Who says the jail sentence wont be introduced and enforced once it comes into fruition. The answers are all around you, you just have to look for them. If there is any advancment in this penalty (tax) there will surely be some kind of large scale revolt similar to the civil war i believe.

Even if you dont believe in the NWO conspiracy consider the financial and moral implications of taxing the medical machines and the other taxes in general.

What are your thoughts?

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
They can keep it and there microchip too

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I can see this as the first step in an incremental initiation of the NWO. Kind of like NWO-Light. It is to get people to be already so indoctrinated and tied into the system, that when the NWO is made public, most would just say what the heck, we're almost there. They can keep their Obamacare, food stamps, TANF, or any other program giving out free money. I refuse to participate in the raping of our middle class.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by georgiaboy

I agree i believe it will be a complacent compliance. Essentially americans will be so lazy in their ways that it will be reassured to them over and over that these changes will benefit them in the end. Eventually they will accept everything as 'normal' just as they do with wars in the middle-east, cancer therapy and radiation, suppression of technology to contain the free market and keep capitolism in check, constant unabated surveillance and laws swept underneath our chins. Under the guise of FREEDOM will our personal freedom be taken away. If no one stands up or if speaks out in time, we may accept it because it will be drilled into our brains that this is the way it should be, and 'we're better off than everyone else'.

I mean look at how much information is out there already. And then look at how many people care...or being suppressed for that matter

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Really, i think this video is very important and explains alot of the dangers from the taxes. I'm dissapointed only 3 people cared enough to watch it. Especially for those for the bill.

Although i strongly believe the financial aspects arent nearly as catastrophic as the other implications. Of course money becomes paramount over most anything else in our lives, its easy to be blinded by other critical thinking issues.
edit on 14-7-2012 by Whatifitdidhappen because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join