It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oh my goodness! I showered in 'sparkling water'

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I wasn't sure whether to make this thread or not in case I sound crazy or summat, but then I thought I've read crazier stuff on here almost on a daily basis, so here goes ... ..

... so the other day I come across a thread on ATS by six67seven: thread here and one of the video's showed freezing water forming beautiful crystals when a prayer was spoken to it, or a sticker with 'I love you' written on and stuck to a jar of water would make it form beautiful crystals.
Long story short, the vid said that the water atoms were responding to 'positive' energy, and when 'negative' energy was directed at it, it would respond by forming ugly and deformed crystals. It was amazing.

I thought it couldn't hurt to give it a try, and before I had a shower this morning I said a prayer and thanked the water for giving us life on this planet.

While in the shower, I made myself aware of this life giving substance, and I closed my eyes and was enjoying the water. I don't know what happened then, but I felt like I wasn't in my body any more, and when I looked up at the water falling down on me, it didn't look like water, but millions of glittering sparkles, twinkling and covering me. I was reaching up and letting it run down my arms and over my head and body and tingling as it did so. I looked down at my self and I didn't seem to have a body, but I could see all the beautiful glittering water all over me, and it felt like 'life', pure energy, I don't know how else to describe it. It was absolutely amazing and it felt like pure ecstasy. I didn't want it to end and I felt like I had been there forever.

Then I heard what I thought was a knock at my front door, and then I was suddenly back in my body, in the shower, with water all over me and no sparkles, and I was stood there wondering what on earth had just happened. I am still wondering what happened.

Did this amazing thing happen because I said a prayer of thanks to the water before showering? The water felt so alive on my body, as if it is alive and is conscious. It I FELT it. It was made up of millions of sparkles.

Ok, I have just read over my post and I sound crazy.

I can't stop thinking about it - it was so real and profound.

Do you think I'm crazy?

edit on 13-7-2012 by doobydoll because: sorry guys, clicked 'post' instead of 'preview' before I'd finished my post.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by doobydoll

Dooby..!

Always enjoy your posts, this included...

Did you post this comment in the original thread..? The OP would appreciate it...

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   

So you prayed in the shower and the water turned to crystals?
Please explain.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Your referring to Dr, Emoto's study's.

Just about every thing has water in it, your food, your drinks they keyboard you are typing on. Not only that its all made from vibrating particles witch are vibrations. Every thing is sound. Now imagine how much eles is out their if every thing is vibration. Vibration has a infinite bandwidth. We can only experience a small part of that bandwidth threw our senses. So would it be to far fetch to say that their are other entity's with in this INFINITE vibrational bandwidth? Their are probably other beings occupying the same space as you are you just cant sense them with your limited senses.

edit on 13-7-2012 by Infi8nity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Read the book - The Hidden Messages in Water - thought it was very uplifting, but I don't talk to water. Maybe we should? Couldn't hurt...

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by LadySkadi

I found out about this in my ethics class in college. Amazing. We are made mostly out of water so wouldn't the same be true for people?

Thanks for the post OP. Just goes to show the world is more strange and amazing than we think.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Emoto's work has been highly criticized, and studied by others. No one has found any evidence that he is anything more than a New Age hawkster, trying to make a profit off a "feel good" franchise. When his "good vibrations" were tested, they failed to produce anything. Here's a small sampling of criticism about his work. Additionally, here is a well-researched paper analyzing the method, results, and science behind water crystal formation, and how it compares and relates to Emoto's work.

Sorry to burst anyone's "feel good" bubble. But, you're better off donating to charity if you want to feel like your good intentions mean anything.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Ladysophiaofsandoz

It's been a long while since I read it, but if I remember correctly (and forgive me, I haven't had the chance to view the video, having some flash issues) wasn't that one of the ideas the book explored? That water is a common thread that flows through everything/one on the planet and therefor is a connection to everything...?

edit on 13-7-2012 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Wandering Scribe

Guess I would rather the truth even if it is a bummer and not as fun as fiction.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yngvarr

So you prayed in the shower and the water turned to crystals?
Please explain.

Sorry, I clicked 'post' instread of 'preview' before I finished my post, apologies.

Sorry everyone!!!

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I have to agree with Wandering Scribe. While it is a very convincing concept, and surely I do believe in it. No one has been able "reproduce" the same findings as Emoto. I'd love to see it studied more though.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Ladysophiaofsandoz

We should never settle for something that "feels good" in life, but always seek the truth. A beautifully crafted, and marvelous displayed lie, is still just a lie. In the case of Emoto, people are spending thousands of dollars for his lie.

~ Scribe

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Yeah, you sound crazy. Id sound crazy if i described how i feel pretty much 24/7 lately too...i feel like im in love all the time, i have that feeling and warmth in my chest....but im not in love with anyone haha. Doesnt mean we are. Well, i probably am a little.

Im gonna try what you did next time i shower at a shower i can feel comforrable in, lol.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by phroziac

Let me get this straight... Spring and Summer, the time when the sun is most powerfully felt on Earth, and nature, as well as human beings, emerge from their slumber... and you feel love?

That doesn't sound so crazy at all.

It sounds perfectly natural that, during the seasons when interaction is highest, and people are their most warm and friendly, you would feel the communal aspect of the human species, and want to be a part of the collective.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by facelift

Dooby..!

Always enjoy your posts, this included...

Did you post this comment in the original thread..? The OP would appreciate it...

Hey facelift, my friend! .. . long time no type lol

I thought that thread was fab, and I loved the video's, they are right up my street. I think I might post in there tomorrow (3am here - YAWN).

I tried to describe my experience to my son today, his expression told me he thinks I've finally lost my mind.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 04:45 AM
link   

That's a great post - thanks Dooby

I have done similar meditations, and got excellent results. I think if it's a natural element then it's not too hard to tap in to it's energy if you are creative and open to new experiences.

After reading Emoto's work I did some experiments of my own. I think the energy field can be tainted really quickly if there are negitive people/forces around, That woud probably explain some of the criticisms in the earlier posts, trying to discredit Emoto's work.

Thanks for sharing. Felt like I was right there in the shower with you. Ooops that's not cool.

* Ned

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wandering Scribe
reply to post by phroziac

Let me get this straight... Spring and Summer, the time when the sun is most powerfully felt on Earth, and nature, as well as human beings, emerge from their slumber... and you feel love?

That doesn't sound so crazy at all.

It sounds perfectly natural that, during the seasons when interaction is highest, and people are their most warm and friendly, you would feel the communal aspect of the human species, and want to be a part of the collective.

~ Wandering Scribe

I like the way you put it, it could be. I never felt it like this before a month or two ago, ive been working on modifying my wanting and have been meditating alot. Perhaps this has opened me up to receive thepeace, love, and light. But i like it....

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Hmmm, your title reminded me of some "sparkling water" that amazed me last weekend. I waited in the vehicle while hubby went in to a store and it was hot. My arm beaded up with miniscule sweat beads (about 1/10th the size of the head of a pin) and they SPARKLED like diamonds ... blues, greens, reds, golds etc. ... all colors shimmering in many bright sparkley translucent sweat beads.

I mentioned the "sparkling water" to hubby later on. I had already concluded that it must be my vision getting worse.
Stars look like triangles to me. Beads of sweat = "sparkling water". Or am I just so full of good vibes, I exude them? NOT!

edit on 14/7/2012 by Trexter Ziam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Water is alive, conscious, and breathing. Continue you as you do, and water will repay you back with its love. And this love is quite healing.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   

I really wasn't trying to be a smart-ass in my first response
but you kinda left me hanging, so thanks for the explanation.
I'm hitting the water in about 30 min. so I'll try it myself.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join