It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Voices Of The Dead

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
One of my hobbies since about 2007 / 2006 is paranormal investigations. My passion is EVP or Electronic Voice Phenoena. Recorded voices that were not audible during the investigation. Here is a video (Yes it is cheesy so please excuse that!) of some of my captures. I have literally thousands. These are not fake, I have nothing to gain by that. However, i KNOW that there is something after we die and I want to share these with my fellow ATS'rs. Take care. Enjoy. If I could find a site to put the raw audio on, I would do that. Any suggestions? That way you won't have to watch the lame videos.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Pretty good quality. Have you tried recording analogue on magnetic storage?

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by XeroOne

iJust use the Digital Recorders. I have an old RCA RP4055(?) that does a good job. I use several others as well...

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Is there computer software I can use for doing this that you have found to work well? I often thought of using something like Gold Wave or Audacity to do this with my laptop but never tried it.
edit on 13-7-2012 by JohnPhoenix because: sp

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

I use mainly Audacity. However I use Wave Pad once in a while. Both are free to download. Audacity is easier to use.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by 5pooky
reply to post by XeroOne

iJust use the Digital Recorders. I have an old RCA RP4055(?) that does a good job. I use several others as well...

Definitely try analogue recording as the primary method of capturing EVP, as they always come through better on magnetic media for some reason.
I've had this hypothesis for some years that the EVPs are originating from the same source as the fields around electrons themselves, and magnetised materials like iron oxide increase the net effect. The quantisation and sampling for digital audio also tends to remove whatever faint signals were picked up.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by 5pooky
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

I use mainly Audacity. However I use Wave Pad once in a while. Both are free to download. Audacity is easier to use.

Thank you. Knowing they can work for this type of research gives me hope. I'll give it a shot. Any tips on editing to clear up the message.. say with Audacity?

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Whos Becky ?

You are taking big risk to talk to them
hope you never get a demon on that

I think you have legit risidual voices from spirits

but one seems trying to interact with you

Good stuff
hope they will not start playing prank on you
moving things around and hearing voices without the EVP
the more you stimulate one .. the more it get stronger
until it ask you for help or you talk to it saying to let go

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
yes... I echo other comments. Do be cautious in your research. You just never know what you might pick up. Opening the doors to the paranormal can sometimes be hard to shut. Pretty nifty recordings though. I only caution because if those recordings are real - you are bound to come across evil entities like the ones who say they hate you...those are ones to watch for. Do make sure to protect yourself and perform a cleansing or banishing ritual when you are finished your recordings.
edit on 13-7-2012 by Charmeine because: (no reason given)

top topics

join