It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's the best way to redeem yourself of a committed sin ?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

The "we" is Christians. My spirit cries out Abba/Father.

You consistently take things out of context and turn things that should be understood in a collective sense to make it about you individually.
I suppose when you say the Lord's Prayer, you say it, "My Father, who art in heaven . . . ".

In the same way, the Spirit helps us in our weakness. We do not know what we ought to pray for, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us with groans that words cannot express.

I guess you think you are beyond that and don't need any help from a spirit or god or anyone else.

edit on 16-7-2012 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Oh dear

"Yahuwah"?

Please tell me you're not reading/listening to info from the sacred namers? They are borderline witchcraft practitioners.

Actually no, i was trying to sound his name out for myself using Yahweh as a template but i kept noticing there was a slight oo sound between the H and W and it kinda just snapped into place when thinking about Yeshua. Not going to say it isn't possible, the exact pronunciation of his name has been lost to time. I'd rather try to say his name than not bother trying at all.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Good. Lol. But don't forget the waw letter carries a "V" phonetic sound in Hebrew.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

Good. Lol. But don't forget the waw letter carries a "V" phonetic sound in Hebrew.

Learining how to speak hebrew, i got Dr. Pimsleurs cd's in. Hopefully i will learn how to ask for the bathroom by the end of the week.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Haha... then find out how to ask "Which way to the buffet?" And you will be all set.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join