It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will Sir Richard Branson be the first to break news of Alien life?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD
reply to post by bluestreak53

you made a post about a spelling mistake...?

edit on 13-7-2012 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

Actually. It was NOT a spelling mistake, but a totally different word which means something different entirely.

Not that your typical web crawler knows or cares about the difference between "elegance" and "allegiance" anyways.

You obviously don't.

edit on 13-7-2012 by bluestreak53 because: Added emoticons to express dismay at total indifference of average ATS poster to any respect for the English language

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by bluestreak53

jeez..its a spell check error ,get a life.

edit on 14-7-2012 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by kevbrownuk
Richard Branson = The next Billy Butlin

How long before he has a space holiday camp

Are you in love with Sir Richard Branson, or something?
This is a really strange thread.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   

reply to post by AlienAgendah

What exactly could the government offer him that he doesnt already have?

His life.. many in higher positions have been taken down for this same thing. My theory is you don't get that high on the financial ladder without having already conceded a great deal to the establishment and their "rules of engagement".
edit on 14-7-2012 by lordaqua because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   

The Governments around the years have been hiding things for the past decades and disclosure has never seemed so far away so perhaps its up to someone else to take up the mantle.

Yes this seems far fetched that he may bring news of Alien life, however he is of such high standing that i think he is incorruptible and unlikely to have his head turned by any goverments, its for this reason i think he may be our best chance of future disclosure, and if he isnt, his passengers will be.

For some of you guys across the ocean who haven't HEARD, an AMERICAN private businessman and UFO enthusiast named Robert Bigelow has already launched into orbit two prototype 'space hotel rooms', mounted with external TV cameras which scanned the space around them for a year.

Anything interesting those cameras saw, he released.

What do you think HE is covering up?

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluestreak53
reply to post by kevbrownuk

He may be ultra-rich, but he is one of the super-rich I actually admire - because he is doing something with his wealth.

Yeah me too. I met him in 2008 and he seemed like a friendly bloke.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Just to clarify, are you trying to imply that this 'evidence' will be viewable during the sub orbital flight? And that NASA are concealing this evidence? And not only NASA but ESA, Roscosmos, JAXA, ISRO, etc as well?
Are the school kids and other ordinary people sending up weather balloons recording HD video into the stratosphere also in on this conspiracy and hiding the evidence they must inevitably be recording too? Are the people sending up CubeSats and other small private satellites also in on this?
There's a flaw in your idea - nothing's being concealed..

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   

well please elaborate more if your going to comment?

He already has a billion pound empire,
He has the technology for space flight,
He has his own TV broadcasting company,
He owns a major World Bank, and with this bank has the power to destroy the world economy all on his own similar to the demise of that bank in america.

If anything, Branson has more bargaining chips than the US government so i would really like to hear your take on things if you disagree,

edit on 13-7-2012 by kevbrownuk because: (no reason given)

How about his ability to continue breathing?

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by votan

If anything, Branson has more bargaining chips than the US government so i would really like to hear your take on things if you disagree,

I call this the "get-out-of-reality-free" card that UFO eager-believers play whenever faced with testimony they refuse to accept.

The guy is lying because the DARK FORCES would kill him otherwise.

It works all the time to keep your mind closed to rational argument and exculpatory evidence.

"Can't be true -- therefore it's proof of a lethal-force conspiracy!"

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by JimOberg

Originally posted by votan

I call this the "get-out-of-reality-free" card that UFO eager-believers play whenever faced with testimony they refuse to accept.

The guy is lying because the DARK FORCES would kill him otherwise.

It works all the time to keep your mind closed to rational argument and exculpatory evidence.

"Can't be true -- therefore it's proof of a lethal-force conspiracy!"

The "DARK FORCES" killed Kennedey for doing what he wanted. He wasn't really owned by anyone.. BAM DEAD

Saddam Hussein was all fine and dandy till he decided to do whatever he wanted and BAM DEAD

I can go on if you like. It is not a conspiracy.

If not everyone is in agreement that this guy should say or expose something there are ways to deal with him.

Or they can just let him say whatever and destroy his character. Pick one.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   
LMAO! YOU can call him "Sir" Richard.

We Yanks broke away from that archaic description of the queens "annoited" ones a few hundred years ago.

"Sir" Paul Mccartney. Gimmee a fricking break.

As soon as I read "Sir" Richard, I lost interest in the topic.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD
Youre talking about Sir Richard Charles Nicholas Branson. He has been knighted by the queen so he's knelt at her feet and pledged elegance to the monarchy. He is certainly not incorruptible and independent like you think.

edit on 13-7-2012 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

I bet he would be the first human to have sex with an extraterrestrial being. He would probably take his space ship to Mars (where life exists) and have himself an orgy. Thereafter he would only announce aliens do exist, but nothing more

edit on 14-7-2012 by Skywatcher2011 because: spelling error

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by niceguybob
LMAO! YOU can call him "Sir" Richard.

We Yanks broke away from that archaic description of the queens "annoited" ones a few hundred years ago.

"Sir" Paul Mccartney. Gimmee a fricking break.

As soon as I read "Sir" Richard, I lost interest in the topic.

You lost interest..... but you posted anyways?

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Yes, Yes I did.
I normally read every post on a topic before I write anything, or express an opinion.

I skipped all 2 pages of this thread and wrote I find "bowing" to the queen offensive.

What's your point?

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Branson is certainly a phenomenal character. He regularly attends the Notting Hill Carnival dressed in a purple lycra jumpsuit

A few years ago the UK National Lottery was opened up for tender because the Royal Franchise afforded to Camelot Group was due to expire

Branson offered to run the lottery free of charge, donating all proceeds to worthy causes, unlike Camelot who skim off substantial profits for their shareholders

Branson's tender was clearly the best in terms of social investment, which ostensibly was the principal reason for the establishment of the lottery, and to his chagrin was denied the opportunity and finally Camelot were awarded another ten year franchise

What this says to me, knowing the British establishment, is the board of Camelot operate in the right circles, comprised of Lords and Barons and other ex-colonial cronies, but Branson is successful in his own right rejecting the old order

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
its the aliens themselves who dont want to be known yet, i think the government are just playing along with them, the aliens will just stay out the way

top topics

<< 1   >>

join