It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free Syrian Army Preparing for “Final Battle” for Damascus

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Interesting video regarding the situation in Syria.

the Sheep did not condemn Assad until the Media told them too

Exactly! People cannot think for themselves. Also, nobody gave a **** about Gadaffi or Mubarek, until the media told them to

edit on 14-7-2012 by Juggernog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
reply to post by stanguilles7

There are many those in the west and people who don't believe that the Free Sryian Army are angels from heaven its pretty clear that stanguilles7 has an agenda here to play.

Please show me these people who claim the 'rebels' are angels.

For ONCE in your ATS life, put some evidence behind your slimy personal attacks.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
i hope the FSA gets it's ass kicked, i'm sick of the forced propaganda from the BBC and the way they think the US/UK/Israel scum can invade and take over any country they wish. I really wish Russia and China would step up and kick some ass.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Equ1nox
i hope the FSA gets it's ass kicked, i'm sick of the forced propaganda from the BBC and the way they think the US/UK/Israel scum can invade and take over any country they wish. I really wish Russia and China would step up and kick some ass.

Interesting. You disapprove of the US/UK/Israel's imperialist actions in other countries, but champion Russia and China doing the same? What makes Russia and China so worthy of your support?

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by stanguilles7

Interesting. You disapprove of the US/UK/Israel's imperialist actions in other countries, but champion Russia and China doing the same? What makes Russia and China so worthy of your support?

China and Russia are not the ones who have been going around invading any country they wish, thinking they have the right to decide who controls it and who leads it, it's time someone stood up to and stopped the US/UK/Isreal scum

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   

China and Russia are not the ones who have been going around invading any country they wish, thinking they have the right to decide who controls it and who leads it, it's time someone stood up to and stopped the US/UK/Isreal scum

I'm not trying to defend the west, but your love of Russia and China is misguided. Choosing on tyrannical regime for another is not an improvement.

Also, you might want to ask the Poles, Manchurians and Afghanis about your claim that Russia hasnt invaded anyone.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
You clearly don't understand the difference between one side who is attacking and invading countries and me hoping that 2 countries help to defend Syria from the attack and stop the people who are attacking them.

I also didn't claim that they have never invaded anyone, so stop trying to twist things and say things that haven't been said
edit on 14-7-2012 by Equ1nox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by stanguilles7

Damn right about that

edit on 7/14/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   

You clearly don't understand the difference between one side who is attacking and invading countries and me hoping that 2 countries help to defend Syria from the attack and stop the people who are attacking them.

Your faith in Russia motivations for propping up their puppet state of Syria is unfortunate.

You think their support of Assad benefits the Syrian people? Russia and China dont care about the Syrian people any more than the US and UK do.

I also didn't claim that they have never invaded anyone, so stop trying to twist things and say things that haven't been said

Yes, you did:

edit on 14-7-2012 by stanguilles7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
You must be blind then or cannot read properly because i did not say anywhere that they have NEVER invaded anyone. I said they are not the ones going around invading any country they wish. Funny how you seem to be popping up on any thread related to support for Syria isn't it

edit on 14-7-2012 by Equ1nox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   

You must be blind then or cannot read properly because i did not say anywhere that they have NEVER invaded anyone. I said they are not the ones going around invading any country they wish.

Oh, so you dont mind them invading SOME countries? Youre just against the US and UK doing it. Noted.

I tend to be against both the US and UK doing it, AS WELL as China and Russia. But I'm just consistent like that.

Russia and China are no friends of Syria. They have their own imperialist agenda, same as the West.

Funny how you seem to be popping up on any thread related to support for Syria isn't it

Sort of like I'm interested in the topic? Imagine that.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Equ1nox

That's kind of correct. The Soviet Union nearly conquered the whole world and murdered all kinds of people back in the 70s either directly or through proxies.

That's besides the point...the target is the United States at present and you guys need to keep focus, I thought I'd just add that.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by michaelbrux

The Soviet Union nearly conquered the whole world

Huh? Which time line are you referring to dude?

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Russia and China are no friends of Syria. They have their own imperialist agenda, same as the West.

Everyone has an agenda, even you. the "FSA" agenda is the same agenda of their muslim brotherhood masters, to recreate the Caliphate and squash Israel once and for all. The muslim brotherhood has Libya now, Egypt and many other strongholds in the ME and if they get Syria (and they will) it will be prophecy fulfilled yet again. Assad is nothing more than one more stepping stone to the muslim brotherhood on the way to recreating the Caliphate.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Please show me these people who claim the 'rebels' are angels.

First off i haven't launched you an personal attack, secondly i have noticed you, first you would claim that you believe every side has an propaganda side, but then when people and users respond to you or to the thread, you criticize them as into believing the pro Assad propaganda.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   

If Russia and China weren't no no friends of Syria. The Russians wouldn't had build a naval base in Syria in the first place.

With that Assad would have really been out of power 12 months ago.

Heres a report from 2009.
Russia plans navy bases in Libya, Syria,Yemen: report

Surprisingly in the same countries mentioned in the article also the arab spring took place eh? sigh i wonder what are the odds that the Government in America noticed an opportunity.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Also you do realize Russia had an Election Right?
Russia is a nation of nearly 100 million people. If the 100 million wanted Putin they voted him in.

As for the opposition, mostly of the Russian opposition are Hardline Communists,western liberals and neo fascists.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Your thread is according the truth in Syria and middle east as a whole.

But there will be no need for America to interfere directly

I was reading some end of time articles about Syria.

Just look if there is any from of connection to Saudi Arabia.

Then it will be time for fast change and big chaos.

There is already some chaos in the east of Saudi Arabia , but that chaos will lead into big change.

illuminati -the satanic scheme- has penetrated every house in the world , so , there are little events left to happen.
edit on 16-7-2012 by mideast because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join