It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi ATS!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
First off I would like to say that I'm not really a Rabbi. I was born into a Jewish family, but am not a practitioner. I consider myself an atheist but my friends can't look past my family's religious background so they always called me the Rabbi

I'm against Zionism, and despise Zionists. My family who take their faith very seriously believe the same. Some friends and family members I grew up with are actually part of "Jews Against Zionism".

Peace is a goal of mine. It would be nice if human kind could achieve peace amongst all denominations regardlesss of our beliefs. Religion and race is used to divide us and I am an advocate for unity so I came up with this user name of mine. I think it's pretty clever

I have been a member for a while but have never posted much. Today I felt the urge to introduce myself. Hopefully you will all accept me as a member of this great community.

This is going to be fun!

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
We are rigel4...........You'll make an excellent drone!

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Rabbi4Peace

HI RABBI4PEACE!

Back at ya!

Peace

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by rigel4
We are rigel4...........You'll make an excellent drone!

How will I make an excellent drone?

Please clarify because I'm unsure what your post meant.

Peace.

link   

Hello and welcome... very nice to meet you

Peace, Shalom, Salaam

link   
reply to post by jude11

Hi!

And thank you!

Peace!

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by OpinionatedB

It's very nice to meet you too!

Peace, Shalom, Salaam!

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Welcome...hope you enjoy the time spent here, and do have fun.

Curious, what does the hand symbol in your avatar mean to you ?

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by WhisperingWinds

It is an Illuminati hand signal. It represents the devils horns, Baphomet if I'm not mistaken.

I do not endorse this in any way shape or form. I just thought the picture had some comedic effect.

I am well aware of the hidden symbolism amongst the religious sects. One thing I have learned during my studies of religion is that they are all wolves in sheep's clothing. As I said I'm not religious, most likely due to the brainwashing I was put through as a child.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   

That hand signal has nothing to do with Illuminati. It is actually an old Italian superstition that when someone gives you the evil eye that particular hand signal wards off the evil. This is the origination of the hand signal.

Ronnie James Dio (whose parents were Italian immigrants) used that sign in one of his rock concerts (he said his mother used to do it all the time to ward off the evil eye) and it simply caught on....

but most people do not know the origins of the sign, which is in actuality based in superstition.

edit on 13-7-2012 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   

well, I'm happy to know you understand what it means,and its not just some cool rock and roll symbol to you. (schools out,and you have no idea of knowing who is just signing up)

I am also happy you don't advocate it, but I will tell you this.

When I first saw your avatar, it appears like you do, and I may not be the only one who sees it that way. I always take the avatar as a sort of representation of a reflection of the member or what they like, not so much what they are opposed to unless you put something in it showing your distaste for the illuminati zionist.

Just a heads up on how things can be perceived, which may taint how one views your posts.

Please take this as friendly advice, and I'm happy I asked you, so it could be straightened out in my mind , but many never read the introductions sections, or are just too busy with other threads.

Take care and have fun, and again welcome aboard.

I hope I didn't offend you in anyway.

By the way there is a thread offering free avatar help, maybe they could add something on it to show this is what you are against? (that is if you don't know how to do it yourself)

top topics

join