It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For Anyone who Played Sports or has Kids in Sports - 10 Types of Youth League Coaches

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Coach #1 The Coach from the Stands

This dad isn’t going to actually coach the team. No way. That’s a waste of time. He’ll offer his kid all sorts of “helpful advice” from the stands, though.

“Aw, hell, we’ll have to ‘talk’ about that one when we get home, won’t we, son? This pussy league may not keep score because you’re only six, but you and I both know damn well that you’re losing 22-3. We’ll see if you’re a little hungrier for a win when I don’t let you eat for the next four days.”

Coach #2 The Creepy Coach

Within a year or two, he won’t even be allowed within 200 yards of a school or park, so he needs to get all of his coaching done now. Sure, parents will wonder why a 35-year-old bachelor wants to coach the girls’ swim team, but maybe he’s just passionate about the backstroke. His coaching methods may seem a bit unconventional at first, but it’s like they always say: the team that showers together in front of the coach wins together in front of the coach. (No one has actually ever said that, but it sounds convincing, right?)

Two regional titles and 14 felony indictments later he’ll be stripped of his position.

These pretty well sum it up. Happy Friday!

10 Types of Youth League Coaches

ColoradoJens

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Thank you for brightening up my day!

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rabbi4Peace

Thank you for brightening up my day!

You're welcome. I've had coach #2,4 and 7

CJ

new topics