It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's time my story needs to be heard

page: 33
<< 30  31  32   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Varelse

Wow are people still reading this??

Thanks for the interest, as well as the gracious compliments.

You know what's funny? I actually just got told off by another member saying something along the lines that I'd never believe anything supernatural even if it came out and bit me on the nose or some such.

Truth is, I am very open to possibilities after this experience. I take it very seriously. There are so many hidden things about this life we may never uncover fully.

Often, I keep coming back to this experience with an attitude of mystery and awe.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 04:55 AM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

Grats on the shiny Silver border mate !

Positives ...

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 01:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

Wow are people still reading this??

Thanks for the interest, as well as the gracious compliments.

You know what's funny? I actually just got told off by another member saying something along the lines that I'd never believe anything supernatural even if it came out and bit me on the nose or some such.

Truth is, I am very open to possibilities after this experience. I take it very seriously. There are so many hidden things about this life we may never uncover fully.

Often, I keep coming back to this experience with an attitude of mystery and awe.

I hope that people still discover and read your thread. It hits on so many themes that are quite common if one were to look into these topics. Maybe it can give others a sense of commonality, knowing there are others that have experienced something similar... that they are not as alone and isolated as they may feel.

I've read that thread where you were called out and all of the threads by that individual posting. While I feel that individual is presenting their "evidence" in the worst way possible, I feel a great amount of empathy to their plight. There are many that have been caught in a web of strangeness only to find themselves diverted down a completely mad avenue that they are sure is the RIGHT direction. Nothing will divert that person from their crusade until time and perspective shows them the error of their ways.

Cheers.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Congratulations, NB. Your story is still being heard!

As I've said before, this is one of the best threads on ATS in the paranormal forums that I've read to date, other than my own of course.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Eh, and some people are just hoaxing--

Something I've learned here on ATS.

I've learned to be more skeptical since I've posted this thread. Ironic, huh?

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: sled735

Don't worry, Sled, you're still numero uno in my book

Miss you, my very good friend.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha
reply to post by pasiphae

Edit: Also thought I'd mention that many tribal, shamanic cultures stay out of the woods lest they disturb the evil spirits that live there.

Thanks for reading and I appreciate your post.

I actually have more fear of "big brother" and his technology when I am out there. I am confident enough in myself that I could avoid and/or survive a confrontation with some creature/alien/what have you, but, those baggy pant door kickers....
I think it is just the worlds we choose to live in. The government is a tangible entity that I interact with every day, aliens and other things, on the other hand, not so much.
Im gonna go make some coffee and then try to expand on this.

EDIT:
There are many things to fear in this life, for me, one of the worst is the government. It is not a crippling fear by any means, I work a full time job, can talk to cops just fine, etc.
They can screw me over hard if they wanted to, lock me up, take my rights away, kill me, the list goes on. What can aliens do that isnt hearsay? I do believe, and I am just starting to get back into the "rabbit hole" but even if I was to go full crowley, even then, the government would still pose more of a threat to me than any other entity. Even being out in the middle of nowhere. I have been backpacking in the los padres national forest, granted, it is bordered by Fort Hunter-Ligget, and had jets go super sonic when we were in some of the most beautiful nature we have here in California. They can find you wherever you go.
That is my expansion, not the best writer, my apologies. Just wanted to share my thoughts.
edit on 29-9-2016 by smashdem because: Additions.

edit on 29-9-2016 by smashdem because: corrections

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

Yep, just knocked out the first 4 pages of the thread; nice flow, articulate, and several hallmarks of 'telling the truth', so I am curious if you have shifted paradigms as it relates to your experience, or do you still lean towards a Jungian-take with it being a manifestation of archetypes embedded in the collective unconscious? Any meditative insights?? Answers are elusive and I don't pretend you'll provide concrete ones, but I am asking if you found any?

I do not know if anyone corrected (I am not being that guy, seriously, I thoroughly believe your experience were legit, but I had to point it out) you, but just as a testament that I, indeed, did read the entire first 4-5 thread pages, the flute was the first musical instrument, not drums. I mean, drums do kick a flute's ass, but the flute was first to enchant us.

Cheers.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I almost had a panic attack reading the OP.

I also have had experience with the aliens. I've sensed their presence a few times and I have an unusual encounter when I was about 6 years old. I experienced a memory lapse, and was immediately approached by an unknown girl who told me 'your grandfather isn't here'. The thing is.. how could she know who my grandfather was? I did not know the girl. She was right though.. My grandfather had disappeared and I found my own way home. I wish I knew his side of the story, but he is now long deceased. It seems that I disappeared from his point of view, and he could not find me, but I found myself (after my memory lapse) in the same spot where he had left me.. And on top of that, I had a dream much later, of that experience, and in the dream when it came to the moment of the memory lapse, I was suddenly contacted by some great alien mind, which seemed to make me so small in comparison, and it kind of singled me out. I screamed 'I don't want to..' and woke up.

I've had various weird memories of aliens (as in I suddenly remember details about aliens that I have encountered), but it seems my encounter with these beings was at a very early age (2-6 year old) and so I can't really say anything with certainty. I do experience moments in which I am certain I am being watched, and I even saw a bright light once that was accompanied by words.. It was when I said to the darkness - 'Please die!' (lol, I was annoyed by that point) and then I saw the light flash and heard the response (loud and clear) - "Not going to happen.' LOL Aliens with a sense of humor.
At least they played a fair game this time.
edit on 17-2-2018 by Rhaegar7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Really late to the thread, but I have to admire your tenacity an integrity in NOT being pushed into making a absolute determination of "what it is". Often we're so desperate for an answer that we jump onto the first "likely thing" an run off totally misguided and mistaken for years down false trails.

It's always been my contention these types of things are their own things. It's my preference to deal with what is, and not what I want something to be but resisting being pushed into it has to be this, or it has to be that, gets tiresome.

Your OP was very well written and a very interesting an enjoyable read!

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 03:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Caver78
Really late to the thread, but I have to admire your tenacity an integrity in NOT being pushed into making a absolute determination of "what it is". Often we're so desperate for an answer that we jump onto the first "likely thing" an run off totally misguided and mistaken for years down false trails.

It's always been my contention these types of things are their own things. It's my preference to deal with what is, and not what I want something to be but resisting being pushed into it has to be this, or it has to be that, gets tiresome.

Your OP was very well written and a very interesting an enjoyable read!

Wow looks like I missed some posts. I never check this thread, or any of my threads for that matter. I usually just hope they stay buried.

I am no closer to stepping in any direction. I still have this experience solidified in my memory. It makes me sick just thinking about it.

While my participation in ATS has declined from 'welcome member' to 'resident troll' over the years, I still stand by my life experiences and posts, stories etc.

I may be a butt sometimes, but one thing I don't do is lie to and trick people.

It saddens me to think my life is still chaotic and painful without reprieve in sight. Funny, someone just randomly linked me a video about curses and hoodoo.

Spiritual parasites, who knows

edit on 1-4-2018 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 30  31  32   >>

join