It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's time my story needs to be heard

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by jaguarsky

Thanks so much for your post. It is great to have a mom's point of view. Yes, I would say that my illness was the climax of it all. It had a lot more impact on my life than the paranormal ever did. I agree with that.

And I have never considered the impact my emotional state had on me while entering the cancer treatments. Believe me, I feel truly blessed to be alive. I can't tell you how many other, younger children I watched die of other cancers and blood disorders.

During the treatments, it seemed like all the paranormal episodes grinded to a halt. I so ofter wondered why they did too. And I'm sure they began afterwards because of the depression I suffered.

I agree that is it a challenge to revise the medical community for the better. As another poster stated, western techniques are focused on eradicating the symptoms and little else.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by NarcolepticBuddha

Well im not very good with things like numbers, height or distance.

How I figured its height was by looking at the wall he was standing in front of, I had a painting hung there and he was at the height of the top of the painting, but also remember I was laying down at the time, so its only my guess that he must have been between 5 and 6 feet high.

He was fully robed, but it was gaping open at the front. I'm actually disappointed I haven't seen him again, I just felt such a wonderful connection to him, I wonder if he really is as nice as the presence/energy he gives off.

Its odd but even though I only saw him for a short time, its like I have a closeness to him, like a grandchild does to his or her grandparents.

Love and harmony
Whateva

edit on 14/7/12 by Whateva69 because: haven't not have

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by OwenGP185

I tend to agree with just about everything you said. I do think we see what we want to see in those altered states of consciousness.

I do not claim to be an ET abductee. I think whatever happened was most likely some sort of spiritual or inter-dimensional affair.

Yes, I have experienced astral projection a couple of times. Sometimes spontaneously, and others I have willfully induced. I'm not ready to go back there at this time though.
edit on 14-7-2012 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Fakename

Yes, I have also considered hypnotic regression in the hopes of learning more. But I would be leery about having the waters muddied. At this point, I know what I saw and experienced. Will that be replaced by more uncertainty after the regression?

I'm not willing to take that gamble..and I have a slight gambling problem

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Awe!!!!!!!!! (((((((((((( HUGS ))))))))))))) for you first and foremost!!

What a wild sneak peek of your life thus far.......VERY intersting to say the least.

I personally have never had an encounter with another being such as you described. I cant imagine the experience much less over and over again, weird enough I welcome the unknown but......

Its never happened.

Why would I want to experience such is strange to me, but I guess its because I have never feared a " boogeyman", I dont know.

Im soooooo glad you did not pass from cancer and I hope your life will be filled with nothing but happiness and peace from this day forward!!

I wonder....? Have you ever comanded the beings to go away or try tools or ideas that call on protection?

Ya know, I also wonder... Why is it some people like myself will go an entire life time to never experience such?

One day, we will have the answers, or so I think.

Finally, I want to say to you, thanks! It was a pleasure and eye opener once again to relive an experience so profund and life chaning, yet unique in its own right.

Welcome to ATS!

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
and I keep reading posts in threads about how "ATS used to be a lot better" or used to be this or used to be that. and how now ATS is full of hard-nosed crazies that don't want to debate or discuss facts. People will forever give these types of statements that, "it was better back then" about everything. It's called change and there's no guarantee that any particular person will like it, but it's guaranteed to happen, so get over it. Ok, got that off my chest.

Nice thread OP. These types of threads are the heartbeat of ATS

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
"I dont say you were abducted but you cant be sure,so my final ask is would you accept a regression hypnosis from some educated person to find out what might happened?"

Please refer to my post on page 9 at the top to answer this question. I appreciate all the insight you added to this thread. It is certainly interesting to explore the possibilities.

I have considered that the illness was in some way involved with the sightings. I can't be sure, but my intuition tells me no. I even did some light research on trying to correlate cancer patients with abductions. I didn't find much of a match between the two.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Forgot to say, if you are interested in the Red Book, you can check out the thread in my signature titled:

"Liber Novus - A book of the unconscious, the spiritual, the psyche. One that needs to be read"

Just thought i would let you know. Good luck on the journey's to come

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by davethebear

I am so pleased you enjoyed the writing style and voice. I admit I am somewhat of a creative writer. I am a published poet and sometimes dabble in short stories. I've been encouraged to publish numerous times, but I have no passion for getting published. If my words are good, people will find them.

Having said that about my writing...I assure you and everyone else that my OP was in no way exaggerated, embellished, or sensationalized beyond the truth. It is not a work of fiction!

Did you see the post where I mentioned I wrote a poem about the abduction experience describing the grays? This is a piece that I got published! I couldn't believe it made the cut with the editors!

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I see thanks for looking up so frequently.
I totally understand your fear about the hypnosis.
Hope you will share us more and thanks for sharing things to this point.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
That was a very open and interesting thread OP. Sounds rather terrifying too. I have nothing really to bring to the table as I have not encountered anything like this, though I do find other peoples encounters fascinating.

Regarding the boxy thing, I got the feeling it was an attempt to make you less afraid and for it to look more human-like, though was nothing really like a human. It made me wonder if perhaps they don't see things as we do, and that maybe that is how they think we look.
Also since your mum saw the very same image, and that sharing that, you are both in a better place for communicating in general and that you now know you are not alone on this. Have you ever thought that perhaps your brother might be where you were when you felt alone and that people would think you were crazy if you said anything? Maybe he experienced/ is experiencing the same things but thinks it is just him and he can't tell you. Would it not be an idea to test the water on that and talk to him about it all too?

reply to post by followingpythagoras

I have read a lot about other peoples experiences and it does seem that certain 'greys' seem to have no regard to peoples feelings. Could this be that if they are derived from insects that they just do not have feelings like we do? Perhaps more creatures of pure logic rather than emotion, this would explain their lack of caring/empathy even though they are supposed to be 'superior' beings to us. Then again, our scientists have emotions and they treat animals in a lab in the same way!

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ

I wonder....? Have you ever comanded the beings to go away or try tools or ideas that call on protection?

Welcome to ATS!

Thanks for your post. Although I have not tried any of these techniques for the "wake-ups" I used to experience, I have stumbled upon some working techniques for attacks during sleep paralysis. The "wake-ups" with the Gray Men were so short that I didn't even have much time to consider my emotional state at all. The fear came after the experiences, not during.

If we're talking sleep paralysis: Showing courage is the best tool you have. Calling on the name of Jesus, Krishna, or (whatever you like as a source of comfort) works equally well. I personally call on my faith and imagine white light shooting from my fingertips. This ends the experience almost immediately.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by CthulhuMythos

Yes, I have thought many times about trying to dig up some info from my brother. He left home when he was young and never really looked back. He got married and doesn't stay in touch with us very much. On a car ride home I turned on Coast to Coast AM as they were talking about shadow people and I thought this was a good lead for me to follow.

I told him, "I think I saw one of these before." And he seemed totally put off and didn't say much the rest of the car ride home. He seemed very skeptical and ready to pounce. If he did have anything to share, he had his chance.

But, I'm more interested in some of the details about when we were younger like hearing the strange noise and receiving the scabs behind our ears.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by TWILITE22

People usually say things like this because they have no frame of reference. It's always easy to attack others when you haven't undergone the experience yourself. I forgive the trolls. I used to be one
but when I was like 12 years old

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by stealthmonkey

Click here for more information.

This person needs our compassion not hate, judging so harshly can only be the product of one who has grown up in an environment devoid of love and compassion, and has probably experienced one or more forms of abuse. Let us hope that at sometime in their life, this individual will find inner peace and unconditional love for his fellow man.
edit on 14-7-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: addition

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I red it all. Thank you. I have never experienced anything like that.
I did not get your conclusion on what exactly was it you experienced - were those abductions or just experiencing astral/parallel planes?
edit on 14-7-2012 by FIFIGI because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by FIFIGI
I red it all. Thank you. I have never experienced anything like that.
I did not get your conclusion on what exactly was it you experiences - was abduction or just seeing astral planes?

Oh, gosh, I really don't know! I wish I did. I am more inclined to believe that it wasn't ET like we imagine--a humanoid organism traveling vast distances among the stars--but, instead some kind of spiritual or inter-dimensional things crawling through. I don't know, maybe there is a portal in the corner of my room or something

Hope this answers your question somewhat..I only wish I could tell you with confidence what these visions were all about. What business did they have checking in on me while I slept? I am not prepared to answer such a question. But, I did try to make a distinction between the Gray Men and the Hooded Entity as well as my sleep paralysis. All 3 seemed to occur in slightly different states of consciousness.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join