It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's time my story needs to be heard

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Coryst

Alright, you got me. I'm exposed. I'm really just a demon-oppressed/possessed (I'm not sure which one you said I was exactly) rogue out trying to spread the bad word.

We must keep you so busy you poor, tireless warrior of truth, you.

For the record, one of your quotes is not even from my posts! I bet you gave great book reports in school.

I can't even find the motivation to address your last reply because your ability to misuse quotes as evidence of my demonic oppression/possession with even more Biblical scripture to back up your claims leaves me utterly astounded and speechless at this point. I say there is much spiritual wisdom and truth in the Bible--I said nothing about the messenger or interpreter. All wisdom and truth is subject to abuse and perversion in the wrong hands.

I concede to you. Job well done.

This thread has officially hit the bricks
cool. I blame only myself for killing the thread.

edit on 28-7-2012 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by NarcolepticBuddha

My intention was not to expose you, but share with you the truth which you so continually mock because of its origin.

"...We must keep you so busy you poor, tireless warrior of truth, you..." Really, comments like these are not an attack on the messenger? I find it interesting in how your sarcastic backhanded compliments avoid the truth of Scripture, not one time did you ever highlighted specific Scripture and say, my friend, the Scripture is totally in error. Nope, not you, a general condemnation is the best approach, because it doesn't require any specifics from you.

I never misused any of your quotes, I copied and pasted from posted you have made on this thread, if you feel that I have misquoted, please highlight the quote that you think is not yours, and I will immediately apologize for misquoting you.

Scripture will leave most people astounded and speechless, so it's not unique to you, so don't think you're special. When truth hits people like yourself, it has a tendency of leaving those type impressions on people.

I would concur, that you have turn this thread into something other than a polite reciprocal conversation, and I would not disagree with you in your conclusion for killing the thread.

The spirit of mockery is still
hard at work laughing at the things
of God: belittling His ways, His
character, His servants, His people.
Are we serving a god of our own design or the Living God?

Proverbs 14:12 There is a way which seems right to a man and appears straight before him, but at the end of it is the way of death.

Jeremiah 10:23 O Lord [pleads Jeremiah in the name of the people], I know that [the determination of] the way of a man is not in himself; it is not in man [even in a strong man or in a man at his best] to direct his [own] steps.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Coryst

Please, summarize this truth for me into one simple paragraph--completely in your own words and devoid of any quotes or scriptures. Forgive me, I must be too dense to understand it any other way.

Tell me what you have learned, not what you have learned to repeat.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Coryst

thank you and i probaly havent been as closly following as i should be

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Your request for me simplify "this truth", as it were foreign or detestable, and then ending the statement with a self-deprecating comment about you being too dense to understand it, is exactly my point with respect to your mocking position. You're not genuinely looking for an answer, you're only looking for sympathy, or at the very least, an excuse to continue to do what you're doing, and hoping that your situation will change.

Your sarcastic comment regarding what I've learned, and not what I've learned to repeat, is nothing more than an insult under the supposition that I'm indoctrinated as opposed to educated, that I'm not able to critically think, but only able regurgitate. You don't think that you're reiterating somebody else opinions or positions? Has every thought you ever had on any issue has been an original thought by you alone? I can only imagine how many Hindu gods and/or yogis you've quoted to support your ideology. Give it a rest.

I almost get the impression that you like your plight, fear and terror at night, family and friends abandoning you, bouts of depression, seemingly lost looking for answers, but not really. And yet somebody who has compassion for you, wants to help you, has answers and experience with the very thing you speak of, but the moment it comes wrapped in the word of God you spit on it, in the most nicest and politest mockingly way you can, in order to gain some sort of support on the forum, thinking that you're not transparent.

Proverbs 1:7 Fear of the Lord is the foundation of true knowledge, but fools despise wisdom and discipline.

Proverbs 17:24 A discerning person keeps wisdom in view, but a fool’s eyes wander to the ends of the earth.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by The Arbiter of Lies

Your most welcome, I hope my suggestions help you

God bless

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Coryst

Coryst, I am shocked how you have been allowed by the Moderators to derail this thread without being challenged about it. We are all allowed our own beliefs, but to try to force them on others, is totally wrong, religeous fanatics seem to revel in word play and harrasment, to others. If you want to believe, that is your right, just don't feel that you have to bind others with the shackles which you have chosen to wear, this has never been a religeous thread, but it has been turned into a crusade.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Qwenn

I'm more surprised that you're able to twist what I was doing, as a derailing of the thread.

I couldn't agree more that everyone is allowed to believe whatever they want to believe. I am not forcing the truth on anybody, just defending it.

If you're going to make outrageous claims with respect to me forcing my beliefs onto somebody, why don't you back that statement up there, rather than trying to twist what was said.

And thus your position fails, and your agenda becomes clear, you're bias is made obviously clear with respect to your statement about my answers solutions binding others and being shackles, in turning this into a religious thread.

This is not about derailing the thread, this is about you not liking the answers I was giving concerning subject matter, and maybe why there was no need for moderator action.

What puzzles me about people is that they come with preconceived idea, that "religion" if that's what you want to call it, could not possibly offer the solutions that some seek.That is the definition of a closed mind when you assume and presume that something won't work without trying it.

And thus the crux of my position, victims of torment in the middle of the night, and yet they condemn the answer might be JESUS without investigation, or even application, is the height of ignorance IMHO. I think it was Einstein who said something similar.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Great post Narcoleptic! Thank you for your bravery in being able to relive this stuff, I know most would not dare think of it if they did not have to.

I've not had any cognitive memories ever of any bad/negative interactions with "other "beings, or any other-worldly beings of any kind for that matter & I'm on the fence about such a prospect because as there does seem to be a preponderance of Good & Bad everywhere you go. I'm sure other beings exist & probably both benevolent & malevolent.

You're story of the geometric Michelin Man-thing made me curious if you've ever seen that video titled, "Aliens Caught On Tape"? At 3:30 in that video there is something that reminded me of what you described & I wanted to know if it was close at all,...? I would post the video here, but alas I'm new here & a bit overwhelmed,..Just goto youtube & search for Aliens Caught On Tape, I think it's the 1st result.

Thanks again for having the heart to share!

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pagedisciple

Great post Narcoleptic! Thank you for your bravery in being able to relive this stuff, I know most would not dare think of it if they did not have to.

I've not had any cognitive memories ever of any bad/negative interactions with "other "beings, or any other-worldly beings of any kind for that matter & I'm on the fence about such a prospect because as there does seem to be a preponderance of Good & Bad everywhere you go. I'm sure other beings exist & probably both benevolent & malevolent.

You're story of the geometric Michelin Man-thing made me curious if you've ever seen that video titled, "Aliens Caught On Tape"? At 3:30 in that video there is something that reminded me of what you described & I wanted to know if it was close at all,...? I would post the video here, but alas I'm new here & a bit overwhelmed,..Just goto youtube & search for Aliens Caught On Tape, I think it's the 1st result.

Thanks again for having the heart to share!

Is this it? I think I remember this being on the t.v. show, "Fact or Faked". They came to the conclusion it was CG.... faked. Of course, they would probably say a lot of my personal experiences were faked, too, but they weren't.

edit on 7/30/2012 by sled735 because: correction

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Pagedisciple

Oh yeah, I've seen that "stick figure alien on stilts" video before. Very strange, but not very convincing. Please refer to my sketches for a better look at what I was describing. They are a few pages back.

The "Boxy Man" was very interesting..while the other figures seemed to have organic chemistry, this Boxy Man simply seemed like a piece of artwork or sculpture. It did not seem alive in the organic sense--it seemed animated in some way. It seemed like a clever costume.

It did not seem like a machine either--it was definitely something unlike what I can describe.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
NarcolepticBuddha,

Has anyone ever mentioned that some visitations may be actually elementals (or as Christians know them to be, powers)? I have read that many times that some elementals have caused cancerous growths in their "victims". This is what really interested me in reading your story. I appreciate your willingness to be out in the open on ATS regarding this

I have experienced a lot of paranormal activity since I was a very young child. I can empathize with you on many levels & understand the affliction of physical ailments (very bad allergic reactions here & constant issues). I'm what many would consider a highly sensitive discerner. Reading your original posts really made me sense/feel a negative disposition towards all of the spiritual entities that you mentioned (in form & disembodied). I do believe that you are gifted as a "seer" of spiritual entities, events & objects for a good reason, which you will learn the purpose of one day.

If you're interested in chatting more, I'll gladly be of service to your curiosities & concerns.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by NarcolepticBuddha

The only other thing I remember was that my mother had a picture of then President Clinton shaking hands with an alien on the cover of Weekly World News or some such tabloid. This picture was hanging up on the ceiling of her bathroom. It was a weird place for it, but my mom was and still is a weird person. I was afraid to go into her bathroom because I didn’t want to see the picture at all! So, naturally, I believed in aliens even though I was constantly told they weren’t real to assuage my fears of being abducted.

I would say that as a child, my biggest fear was being abducted by aliens. What a strange childhood I had! I’m not ashamed to admit that I was afraid to sleep in my own bed and had to often crawl into bed with my older brother at an age that was a huge deviation from normal, healthy development. I did this because I felt so vulnerable to being kidnapped by aliens. His bed was up against the wall. What’s strange is that both of us were inherently afraid of not being close up against the wall. Sleeping in that bed, we often fought over who would get the near-wall side of the bed. It was dreadful not sleeping against the wall. What his reasons were—I don’t know. But I knew that my reasons were because I felt exposed and visible to any aliens that might want to abduct me. If I wasn’t cushioned between the wall and my older brother, I felt like they had easy access to get me. This paragraph was meant to illustrate my irrational fears.

I have just started reading this thread for the first time, and I have no idea what comes next.

But before I keep reading, I need to stop to say something:

I'm on tears reading the two above paragraphs.

Because in the 90's, exactly when Bill Clinton was the President of the USA (I don't live in the USA), I was about 11, 12 or 13 years old, and I felt EXACTLY LIKE the author of this thread.

I sleeped alone in my bedroom, my brother sleeped in a different bedroom.

And I can confess that also "my biggest fear was being abducted by aliens". And I have to say: that is weird, because I was not "over-exposed" to alien abduction talk. In fact, my parents never talked about that subject. Nobody that I knew was "obsessed" about that subject.

And just like the author of this thread, I HAD TO SLEEP CLOSE UP AGAINST THE WALL!

I felt that need, to feel "safe" from alien abduction!

And many times I have felt so scared of "sudden abduction" during the night, that I had to knock the door of my parents bedrom, and ask to move my matress there, to sleep next to them.

Of course my parents didn't like that...

And I lived in an apartment building, in a dense urban area.

I don't remember ever talking to anyone about those strange fears that I had when I was 11 or 12 years old. So, this is a first time...

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Just adding something to my last post:

When I was 13 years old (I think), I prayed to God to make those strange sensations and fears to stop.

And it stopped almost immediately.

My family was Catholic, but since early age I didn't exactly believed in "Jesus Christ", but I strongly believed in God, and that there was only ONE God.

Well, after my strange sensations and fears at night totally stopped, I started to believe in God even more, my faith increased a lot. Today I have a strong faith in God, but I still can't believe in "Jesus Christ", at least not the way that Christians talk about him.

I feel strong with God at my side.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by GLontra

I'm glad you found the thread and corroborated some of those strange feelings such as irrational fear of abduction and sleeping against the wall. It really is quite strange from a psychological perspective. I can't imagine what created such irrational fears--I can only speculate that there is some solid reason behind it.

If there is one thing I've learned from my experiences, it is that there is SO much more going on within and without us when we sleep that we take for granted.

Please feel free to ask any questions or share your own experiences either on the thread itself or contact me by private U2U if you wish.

As you continue through the thread (if you so choose) you will find dozens of people with similar irrational fears and similar experiences to mine. Also refer to my post near the top of page 24 for some sketches I have done to illustrate the beings/entities I have described. Sorry, no pics!

Edit: Just wanted to add that calling upon the name of Jesus or Krishna (I use both) usually aborts any sleep paralysis "attacks" by what I perceive to be malevolent entities. It works completely! Also, in some weird way, all of these experiences with the paranormal and cancer etc. have also lead me to believe in God--whereas before, I did not believe one iota. So, at least some good for me came out of the experiences.
edit on 14-8-2012 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by CrimsonKnight13

Yes, I have heard just about every opinion and theory in everyone's book. But still, I welcome your opinion as well. I am not sure whether any of these entities were malevolent or benevolent. It is tough to tell because I have come across both in my journeys. These Gray Men and Hooded Entity..it is really difficult to tell as they never really stated their alignment. I am not willing to immediately say that they were malevolent based on their "ugly" and frightening appearances. I would be a poor student of anthropology if I did. Things we are not familiar with often look frightening and ugly. This does not make it so!

When considering my spiritual faith and belief in many Hindu principles, there are several precedents where "ugliness" does not equal evil-intent or malice. Consider the goddess Kali who takes on a sinister, frightening appearance for the sake of "scaring" those who stray from the path of righteousness back onto the correct path. I believe that sometimes things are meant to give us a "push" in the right direction. I think the Hooded Entity was there to do just that. Whether it was its intention or not, the end result was that I have began to follow the path of righteousness. In some weird way, it worked for my benefit.

It has been suggested many times that these sightings have brought about my cancer. That these beings were directly responsible. I do not know. But I do trust my intuitive "gut feeling" as it seems to be well-honed. And my intuition tells me "no, they were not responsible. There was no ill-intent." I don't know why, it just seems that this is the case, and I have no reasons to believe otherwise. Someday, maybe I'll know the truth.

Edit: Actually, there is something I should have said about this cancer business from the very beginning. I somehow always knew I would have this cancer even as a young child. I was always dubbed the hypochondriac. I always knew something major was going to happen to me. I always had some weird fear of cancer as well (even though I never knew what it was until I had actually been diagnosed.) Every time I had a pain or illness I would ask if it could be cancer. On some instinctual level, I was always wary of it. In the months leading up to my diagnosis I was having severe pains in my abdomen and my back (at the level of the kidneys.) I was also told it could be muscle strain or a hernia. I remember distinctly one day I was with my grandparents and we were talking about the pains. I told them quite bluntly, "It's cancer in my stomach." Of course they said that was silly--how could I know. Any time I would see on TV about a celebrity having cancer--Tom Green, George Harrison, you name it. I always felt this chill like, "That's going to be me someday." Make of it what you will. I knew in some unconscious way that I would be facing this years before it actually happened. You (not the poster I'm replying to specifically) can even say I created the reality by manifesting the thought--whatever you want to say; but I knew it one way or the other. I'm sorry I waited so long to actually add this part. It didn't seem relevant until I kept getting asked if "demons caused the cancer." I say no--it seems like something that I knew about long before it ever happened. Whatever

Again, I would like to point out that according to my belief system--not all suffering is a result of sin. Sometimes, I believe, that the suffering of illness and tragedy serves a necessary purpose. It can foster emotional and spiritual growth (what doesn't kill ya...), it can also expel negative karma (if you believe in such a thing), and it can also aid in putting one back on the rightful path. It is said that when one gets a little too big for their britches, God will take a blow to their ego and take 'em down a peg. Check. My intuition tells me that this is what my experiences with cancer have done for me. Again, whether conscious intent plays a role in this or not, this is the end result as I see it.

I have come out of the experiences strong, well-adjusted, competent, compassionate, and selfless. Who can argue with that?

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by NarcolepticBuddha
reply to post by CrimsonKnight13

Edit: Actually, there is something I should have said about this cancer business from the very beginning. I somehow always knew I would have this cancer even as a young child. I was always dubbed the hypochondriac. I always knew something major was going to happen to me. I always had some weird fear of cancer as well (even though I never knew what it was until I had actually been diagnosed.)

I am a firm believer in reincarnation. I think we, and our guides get together in the spiritual realm before we are born and decide on what important events we will undergo in our upcoming lifetime that will benefit our learning process, or the release of bad karma.

When I was very young, around 9 or 10, my Uncle had RA. The first time I visited him after he became very ill with this disease, I remember thinking (knowing) that this would be me someday. Meaning, I would have the same disease he had.

These "knowings" we feel are memories from what we decided for ourselves before we were born, IMO.

Glad to see people still taking an interest in your thread.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

I agree that there may be some precognition to our entire life as if it were pre-planned! There are just too many intuitive feelings that are right on the money, too many synchronicities, too many deja vu moments, too many precognitive dreams etc. I feel like I'm just following a script sometimes!

I can't speak for everybody, but I definitely agree with you, Sled. I don't believe in accidents or coincidences. I believe in the "living script" of some grand director. Too many strange things have happened to make me believe that it's all just a whim of chaos.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Thanks for the post... much appreciated..
edit on 15-8-2012 by Stimpy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Coryst

Proverbs 18:2 "Fools have no interest in understanding; they only want to air their own opinions.."

And this is why you won't be able to explain to, or get a rational debate from a religious fanatic like Coryst. They are so heavily brainwashed by a world-view derived from their bible and reinforced by Church meetings that Anything that falls outside of that worldview is 'demonic'. All they can possibly do is quote their scripture with 'JESUS' in caps just to remind you.
'Only want to air their own opinions'? a couple of hundred years ago they drowned people like me in the river for doing exactly that.
I hope Coryst isn't 'dealt with' by the mods, I find the posts an amusing intermission.

new topics

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join