It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's time my story needs to be heard

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I think it is wise that you are choosing not to label these things with definitive terms, because truthfully although we may think we know what they are, we truly can't be certain. Even when they tell us what they are... we don't know if they are what they say or just telling us what they feel will comfort us. You are not alone in your experiences. The best we can do is research, share and continue to seek knowledge to help us understand better what we are interacting with. My saving grace has been that I am often not alone in my experiences or I may have told myself that it was all my imagination years ago. I wish it were that simple. I still keep quiet to the world at large for the same reasons you do. If you want to talk sometime pm me and we can skype. I have way to much to tell to write unless I put it in a book.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by NarcolepticBuddha

thank you i shall keep your tips handy and praying more wont hurt

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

I agree. I think whatever these "things" are..they are capable of being many things. I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that they are capable of appearing in different ways. Part of our role as observers seems to play a part too.

When we expect to see alien ETs..that's what we see. When we expect to see something else..that's what we see. At least this has been my experience.

Feel free to private U2U me or share your story on this thread at anytime.
I found it immensely helpful and therapeutic to get it off my chest.
edit on 26-7-2012 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Well, I think like all things we experience, it's to chuck it down, learn from it, grow from it and to find the hidden spiritual meaning within the experience. What ultimately does this teach you about yourself? I think that's really what needs to be looked at. All the rest is *merely* details and it's easy to get distracted away from the crux of the matter which is - what did I learn?

edit on 26-7-2012 by rootbranch2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by scrtsxcgirl

I wonder what the different colors mean. Could they correspond to chakras? Or do these things just have favorite colors?

I have tried telling a few people in my life about the paralysis and visions. A friend or girlfriend here or there. They couldn't even begin to understand where it is I've been and what I've seen and dealt with from the experience. It was just way too much for them to handle. It's okay, I knew it would probably scare a few people--I took that risk.

It sounds like you do well keeping the secret to yourself. I'm glad that having such experiences hasn't affected your relationships. If you ever do decide to tell anyone, I sincerely hope they greet you with understanding and acceptance instead of fear and mistrust.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by rootbranch2012

Thanks for your post and I completely agree with you there. I do such "what did I learn?" assessments all the time and I know I have learned a lot from fighting terminal illness.

I have learned a lot about myself from the visions and sleep paralysis episodes.

In the context of spiritual wisdom--I don't know what I learned at all. All I know now is that things aren't always as they appear. There is something else going on "behind the curtain." I feel like more will be revealed to me in time. I still have a long way to go

Mostly, I have learned not to worry and just be happy. It's that simple..really!

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Yes I have come a long way with SP.. I use to be so scared! I posted a thread on ATS and so many people were like, "me to" and it helped me to see that I wasn't alone. It is something that I have become use to and I have been able to have lucid dreams recently. I have mentioned it to my husband ne time before I knew what it was called and he was all freeked out so I just keep it to myself. ATS was the perfect place because there are so many people on here with good input or their own stories.

On the color I am not sure what the different colors mean but if you find out anything on it let me know.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   

I read everything that you posted and I feel for you and all the hell you went through.

Listen carefully, I've posted on this subject matter before. What you are dealing with his demons, plain and simple. The demonic can take any form it wants to in order to confuse and deceive, and in your case they've done just that.

2 Corinthians 11:14 No wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light. 15Therefore it is not surprising if his servants also disguise themselves as servants of righteousness, whose end will be according to their deeds.

These shadow people, entities, aliens, what ever you wish to call them, they are demons in disguise. Why? Because if you knew they were Demons, then the Bible, more specifically Scripture would tell you how to deal with them, and that's the last thing they want.

CS Lewis said it the best with this quote, “You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body.”

This could not be any more truer. When you sleep your conscious-self is sleeping, but your soul is awake. This is why a majority of the time the attacks are at night. These encounters are spiritual attacks.

You have admitted that you have be involved with occultic activities, and therefor must realize that this was the gateway which allowed these entities to manifest, and do the things that they did to you.

In addition to all these encounters, I completely believe 100% they are the ones responsible in giving you cancer. The interesting thing about your declaration as to what transpired was, that your father had prayed and miraculously your cancer disappeared. It tells me that your cancer was spiritual in nature, by virtue of its disappearing once prayer was applied. (See the book of Job and what Satan did to him)

I know I'm going to sound harsh, but the answers are very clear with respect to what you need to do. You can choose to ignore me, which is what I fully expect, but if you listen to me, you will see results. 1) You must get out of the Hindu religion, which is a demonic deception. 2)You must ask the Lord for forgiveness with respect to your occult dealings, asking him to close the door with respect to any entities that have been tormenting you. 3) You must choose to follow him and obey His commandments, and you will not only have peace, but you will have eternal life with the father.

Joshua 24:15 But if serving the Lord seems undesirable to you, then choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods your ancestors served beyond the Euphrates, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you are living. But as for me and my household, we will serve the Lord.”

God is a God of love, and a God of free will. You must choose, and then be prepared to deal with that choice.

I wish you nothing but peace, and healing, and I pray that God will open your heart to Him.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   

I'm not so sure about that... did you really expect to see a rectangular Michelin man?

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Coryst

1) You have admitted that you have be involved with occultic activities, and therefor must realize that this was the gateway which allowed these entities to manifest, and do the things that they did to you.

2) In addition to all these encounters, I completely believe 100% they are the ones responsible in giving you cancer. The interesting thing about your declaration as to what transpired was, that your father had prayed and miraculously your cancer disappeared.

3) You must get out of the Hindu religion, which is a demonic deception.

1) I did not even dream of dabbling in any occultist activities until well after my visions, experiences, and bout of cancer occurred. And dabbling is such an appropriate word too. I have shuffled a deck of tarot cards a couple of times or played around with a pendulum on a few occasions. Nothing too serious. But I won't do it again and certainly won't be touching Ouija boards or anything of the like. It was something I did much later, after the fact, in my search for answers. I found it to be a fruitless search so I gave up. These entities manifested themselves before I ever became interested in occultist stuff.

2) Again, all evidence suggests that the cancer was growing and metastasizing for many, many months before I ever had visions of the Gray Man, or Hooded Entity. I trust my instincts on this and do not believe "they" were directly responsible for giving me cancer. I do not say they were exactly benevolent, but they didn't cause me to develop cancer. If they did--the joke's on them. My father's prayers stopped no cancer. In fact, it took about 2 and a half years of chemotherapy and surgical treatments, as well as a very rigorous and dangerous bone marrow transplant before I was cured. The prayer did, however, coincide with a miraculous end to a massive blood loss I was experiencing.

3) Ridiculous! You clearly have a very myopic view of the world around you and I will not put on a blindfold like others choose to do. You know nothing of Hinduism and world religions steeped in antiquity. You know nothing of the basic principles of spiritual thought that have existed for quite possibly 10's of thousands of years before the Judeo-Christian interpretation came about. Truth knows no loyalties to names and churches. God is God. I subscribe to no religion. I subscribe only to God. Religions, texts, and churches are simply altering methods to achieve the same goal--variations on an eternal theme.

If these were indeed demons (which I do not discount the possibility of), I seem to have conquered them just fine and I believe everybody has the potential to do so.

Aside from your gross misunderstanding of some of my posts and communications--I thank you for your concern. I have found God and God has embraced me--like it, or not.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari

I'm not so sure about that... did you really expect to see a rectangular Michelin man?

Good point. But they did seem to draw on something they knew would be more tolerable to me--something that wasn't quite so terrifying and hideous. I did, after all, ask them not to scare me again. They seemed to have found a solution for that one time.

Remember, after seeing that--no more "wake-up" visitations ever occurred. That was the last time. I guess they wanted to leave on a high note

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   

You have to understand a few things, I've had friends who've had this issue, and have helped them out tremendously. Bottom line, they don't experience any entities disturbing them in the middle of the night.

So I do have experience with it, despite what you think.

You are correct, I had made some assumptions based on your writings, that mere shuffling tarot cards, or other type of questionable stuff may not have been the gateway, but it appears that you agree that it could be a gateway, just not with you. My apologies.

I assure you that your cancer is directly related, just because doctors suggest they have been growing and metastasising for some time, doesn't mean they're not responsible. Although I cannot be 100% certain what it is about you, your family, or distant relations, that cause them to gain the right, and it is a right, to visit and torment you. But the one thing that I can be certain of, an invitation or permission at one point in time has been given. now I could make conjecture as to what it might be, but given that you've rip into me by making any assumptions, I will decline to do it.

I'm not challenging your experiences with Hinduism, I'm challenging whether those experiences were deceptive. Now, you can disagree with me ad nausea, and that's fine, I'm not going to pursue it any further. I'm giving you a warning, if you choose to ignore it, or at the very least investigated it, you are ultimately responsible for that.

Furthermore, God can completely heal you, and I'm talking the God of the Bible, the I AM, the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. Not a universal God of a universal religions, but a very specific Almighty God.

I've said what I'm going to say on the issue, it seems like your post was more of a statement rather than a request for help. I may have mistaken your post for something other than that.

I will leave you with this, next time you are seeing a vision with Hinduism, or some other spiritual endeavour, do the following in John 4:1....see what happens.

1 John 4:1 Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world. 2 By this you know the Spirit of God: every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God, 3 and every spirit that does not confess Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you heard was coming and now is in the world already.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Coryst

Like I said, I appreciate your concerns. Only a fool would refuse advice when it is given to him/her. I am no fool. I believe there is much spiritual wisdom and truth in the Bible. But for you to say that all else that is not in the Bible is a "demonic deception" is absurd and very intolerant of the extreme diversity of the human species on this planet spanning a huge frame of time.

Furthermore, I think saying that illness and cancer only has a demonic causation is woefully truncated.

I agree with what you said that we do not know enough about each other to start making accusations and inferences. That much, I can agree with.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   

I'm not sure what you mean by "But for you to say that all else that is not in the Bible is a "demonic deception" is absurd and very intolerant of the extreme diversity of the human species on this planet spanning a huge frame of time."

Although I don't understand what you said exactly, but if I may presume that what you're saying is, the Bible is not the only place for answers and/or truth given the diversity of the human species and the huge time frame involved. If that is what you meant, then let me correct you on a few things. I am not saying it, the very book that you agreed had much spiritual wisdom and truth, is the book that is saying exactly what I'm repeating. In short, don't shoot the messenger, the message is clearly written within the Scripture which you agree is full of wisdom and truth. So if you will, the intolerant individual, the protagonist in this case, would be God. Is the one who is absurd and intolerant? I hope not.

You're misunderstanding what I'm saying with respect to your situation. Cancer is not limited to the spiritual causation. I'm saying your story, based on the facts that you have relayed to me, your cancer, not everybody else's, your cancer, I believe is spiritually related. And assuming that I was in grave error about this, what precludes you from getting on your knees and praying to Jesus Christ for healing? Or does high-dose pharmaceutical drugs sound more appealing?

Luke 4:40-41: "When the sun was setting, the people brought to Jesus all who had various kinds of sickness, and laying his hands on each one, he healed them. Moreover, demons came out of many people, shouting, 'You are the Son of God!...'

James 4:2 You do not have, because you do not ask. 3You ask and do not receive, because you ask wrongly, to spend it on your passions.

James 4:7 Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. 8Draw near to God, and he will draw near to you

James 1:22 Do not merely listen to the Word[of God], and so deceive yourselves.Do what it says.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Coryst

Sir in defense of the OP i am morman and so i have read the bible and book of mormon which both warn against occult dealings and other religious things and i pray and love god. Yet if you read my post on page 26 you will note i have seen a demon or something in a dream and it attacked me i haven't mentioned it to anyone at church but mabey you could help explain it cause how can it still reach me. I have also never used any cards,boards,crystals, etc.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Coryst

I'm glad you chose to use 3 of your 4 initial ATS posts on my thread to quote Biblical scripture to me. Have fun on ATS and elsewhere in life.

Oh, by the way, you can earn your ATS stars elsewhere because I'm not giving you anymore. Consider your first 3 stars a gratuity from me.

You obviously didn't read my post where I asked posters to share their experiences with Spirit, but not to turn this thread into a religious debate. There is already a forum for that. This is not that forum.

Now I've gone off-topic for posting this...thanks!

edit on 27-7-2012 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   

The wording of your first sentence sounds like a condescending statement, like there is some particular issue with quoting Scripture. Apparently there is wisdom in Scripture according to you, just not when somebody else shares it with you in the hopes of helping you.

And this my friend is where your problem lies, you think this is a religious debate, when it couldn't be anything farther from that, its called help, or a solution with respect to your visitations. I appreciate your ability to twist things into something they are not, but I'm not going to prolong it, clearly you have no interest in solving your problem. I'm beginning to think now, this is no more then a show and tell, then anything else, and if that's the case, clearly my assistance is not needed here.

I appreciate you giving me "stars". I have no clue what they are, or why I should need them. However, excuse my ignorance, I'm sure they're very valuable commodities here, and for that, I thank you.

Now you can make it 4/5

Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by The Arbiter of Lies

I read your posting on page 26, and your reply to me on page 27.

It's really difficult to able to pinpoint with any accuracy why you had this particular dream, if you are not overtly messing around with occult.

Having demonic encounters, more specifically within dreams, does not denote a possession, or oppression scenario. I've had friends who had demonic encounters who've had no occultic activities in their life, and have yet had encounters. I will add, these friends of mine are very devout Christians, and yet have had experiences.

However that being said, there are three specific points I want to raise, in your two posts it would seem to me that your dreamlike encounter was a one-off. What I mean is, that you don't have it happening to you on a regular basis. If this is the case, then I would suspect that you probably will not have another horrible dream, although there is no guarantees.

Secondly, you may want to pray and ask the Lord if there are any thing that you have done unknowingly that have given the demons a foothold into your dreams, it may not necessarily be obvious, but let the Holy Spirit direct you as to what the issue may be. And again there may not be anything, but it's always wise to seek the Lord on this.

Thirdly, and I'm sure you're very much aware of this, that God made the name of Jesus above all names, and that there's power in the name of Jesus. The next time, God forbid it should happen, but if it does, or you sense that it's about to happen, immediately, without delay, call on the name of Jesus, and ask him to banish the demonic spirits, and to put a hedge of protection around you. Generally speaking, the moment that the word Jesus is uttered, the spirits dissipate immediately. I have yet to hear story where that does not happen.

Lastly, this is a little off-topic but not really because you mentioned it already. I know you're only 17, but you owe it to yourself to investigate the Mormon faith. This is not an attack your beliefs, I'm just asking you that you might want to investigate a little further. It's quite possible that your parents are Mormons and that you were brought up into it, and it may be hard to see what Mormonism is all about at this time.

Proverbs 30:5 "Every word of God is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him."

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Coryst

"...in the hopes of helping you."

"...its called help, or a solution..."

"...clearly you have no interest in solving your problem."

"...clearly my assistance is not needed here."

Helping me? Am I broken? I never asked for help in any of my posts. In fact, I have said quite often that these experiences are 10 years old and long behind me! So, what problem are you trying to solve for me? What assistance? Quoting scripture out the wazoo, saying that I'm deceived by demons, and praying for God to "open my heart"? Great rescue plan for a problem that does not even exist..

And yes, I did announce right from the get-go that this thread is sort of a "show and tell" of our combined experiences. Some have asked for help, and many others have offered it. That's fine.

Others have made the same claims that you have against me on this thread. Each of them were able to keep it balanced, polite, and objective without providing Biblical quotes which purport my supposed "demonic deceptions." I applaud these others, who I surmise to be Christians, for not letting subtle insults and denigrations couch their posts.

I have no direct problems with religion or Christianity or even the Bible. I do have problems with people under delusions of grandeur who make it their personal mission to "save" others and convert them from one brand to another. Isn't it amazing how Christianity and the Bible fall right in that sweet spot between false Paganism and false New Age? How convenient!

Yes, I am not a textbook-identified Christian..do you seriously think I am under "demonic deception" for this? You seem to imply this and emphasize it with your Biblical quotes. This is highly insensitive of people that do not share your views for numerous and various reasons. Or has that never occurred to you that there are all kinds of diverse people on this earth with different cultural beliefs? I personally find your lack of tolerance a little insulting, and frankly, a bit scary--but your "scripture recall" party trick must make you some kind of authority on the matter..

For the sake of analogy, I am not so keen on atheism--but I can at least understand their point of view, respect it, and appreciate that they aren't blindly jumping into a faith-fueled ideology. I understand that for someone to accept something, they have to experience it--not have it forced down their throats. I have never, not once, attempted to quote scripture, convert, or "save" any of them. People will get along just fine if they have goodness in their hearts. I am happy to leave it at that. You, apparently, are not.

I am Hindu--unquestionably. But I am many other things that are non-Hindu. Heck, I even eat beef sometimes, being an American and all. That word is not the only way I identify myself. It is a sociological reference point that helps distinguish myself from others who need such cultural labels of distinction. I personally would like to do away with such cultural barriers--but you can imagine what kind of chaos that would create for some people. But not once have I ever took it upon myself to "assist" anybody with pretended problems by constantly quoting Hindu texts and failing to synthesize them into a meaningful "solution".

Your method is disgusting and it has been a justification to persecute, oppress, and commit ethnocide by countless missionaries trying to "assist" those under "demonic deception".

Congratulations for being the first person to make me lose my cool on ATS.

It had to happen sooner or later, right folks?
Now I have to go bow my head in shame for even posting such drivel, repeatedly, on my own thread when I should have done the smart thing and just ignored and walked away.

Lesson learned.

edit on 28-7-2012 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   

I am aware I may have opened myself up to occultist attacks as I have experimented with things like tarot cards and pendulums. However, I do welcome any input, insight, or support. I also encourage others to share their stories on my thread. I am still open to possibilities.

A little feedback is all I ask. I'm not in it for the stars and flags...but for the wealth and wisdom of your responses!

I'm not many years from forty and I still sleep with lights on somewhere in my house or other. Very rare that I can sleep with the whole house unlit.

They slowly got replaced by more frequent and vivid sleep paralysis episodes accompanied by visual and auditory hallucinations. They occur from time to time, but are not as common as they used to be. Make no mistake,they still happen sometimes. I still do seem to be in some limited contact with "someone" or "something" through the sleep paralysis though.They seem to incite me to astral travel as well. And I still am afraid to sleep sometimes for fear of what I might see upon waking. But, I think I survived and grew stronger from the experiences.

"Helping me? Am I broken? I never asked for help in any of my posts" Really? Just have look above, and reread what you wrote.

"These experiences are 10 years old and long behind me..", but you can sleep in the dark or have your door open to your room, nice try.

All of my responses to you have been polite, you're trying to spin it and say because others were able to discuss things with you without bringing Scripture involved, somehow my posts are uniquely insulting to you somehow.

You say you have no"direct problems with Christianity or even the Bible", who are you kidding, these posts are evidence of that very thing. You think Scripture is an affront to your beliefs, the mere quoting of it gets you upset, then you attack me for posting it.

Calling me someone who has a "grand illusion" to "save" is a front to what I was trying to do, masterfully you twist my intentions. You continue with your twisting, by suggesting that you're protecting everybody else from my biblical quotes as if it were insensitive, yet you yourself admitted to nothing but wisdom in that book. How can that be? How can it be both wise and truthful, and yet you go on to say insensitive to everybody else? Are you here to defend everybody else who's offended? Have you been asked by anyone else to defend them because of my biblical quotes? Typical diversionary tactic in order to gain support from others.

You say my lack of tolerance is insulting, I say your intolerance in accepting the truth is insulting. I as a Christian I have to be tolerant, but for some reason you don't have to be tolerant, now that's hypocritical. It's clear that you're not sincere when you say there's truth & wisdom in Scripture, by your own actions, in your own words, it would seem you deplore the word of God by calling it insulting or offensive, yet your incredible undeniable drop in the bucket understanding of the spiritual, somehow supersedes the living God.

You call my method disgusting, I call your method nothing more than a "dog chasing his tail", as you try to sounds so knowledgeable running around in circles citing philosophical rhetoric, and yet you still suffer from your plight, then marvel why you don't have answers to your problem.

You losing your cool, has nothing to do with me. It's a façade, you have an issue with God and his word, and your anger towards me is only because I'm the messenger of what he has to say to you, and what he's saying to you, you out right reject. Talk about being intolerant.

Congratulations for making me lose my cool, it's because of intolerant people like you, who slap truth in the face, and regurgitate some sort of hairy fairy answer based on a whimsical belief of some shaman, or some other kind of myth. You do this because it requires nothing from you, solutions without cost, it is the height of ignorance and arrogance.

PS: One of the clear-cut signs of demonic possession/oppression is an affront to God, and his word, you clearly have proved to me, and everybody else of your current spiritual state.

Proverbs 18:2 "Fools have no interest in understanding; they only want to air their own opinions.."

2 Cor 4:3-4 "And even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing, in whose case the god of this world has blinded the minds of the unbelieving so that they might not see the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God"

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join