It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's time my story needs to be heard

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Qwenn
reply to post by NarcolepticBuddha

Oddly I have never experienced fear with my visitors, sometimes they can be a bit of a pain and insistant with me if I don't comply, but not fearful. The only concerns with me are the missing time, especially the 3 hour one. When I am woken at 5.30am about 3 or 4 times a week, they say " it's time " then they wait for me to get up, I end up going downstairs to the toilet, then back to bed, that seems to satisfy them. I have noticed how wide awake I feel when they call me, but if I set the alarm for 5.30am I can hardly force myself to get up. The " Wake up visitor " never follows me downstairs, it just stands in the upstairs hallway, lost in what it is doing ( whatever that is ). But I will pass a few more on my journey downstairs, they are also pre-occupied with what they are doing. A few nights ago, the " wake up visitor " also said " you knew " in a raspy voice, as I was walking down the stairs, I should have asked what it was that I was supposed to have known.

You should open a new thread detailing about these experiencies. Sounds pretty interesting.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Qwenn

That's really strange and a little frightening. Do you live alone? Is there anyone else in the home who sees this 530AM activity of yours? Do you experience the missing time by going downstairs? Any other info for us? Your story is particularly interesting to me. Most of the stories seem to be a one time vision that ends rather quickly. You seem to see them often and even begin your day by passing them down the stairs? That's intense. I agree with the above..I would like to see your own personal thread on this.

Why do they have to be so cryptic about their messages and just say things like "you know" when you try to learn more.

I have also noticed that my "wake-ups" leave me absolutely wide awake. That's how I know something unusual is happening. Any time I wake up normally, I'm groggy and foggy and zombified. When I wake up suddenly with full energy, I know it's for something unusual...like a visit.
edit on 21-7-2012 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by nosacrificenofreedom

I have thought about setting up a recording while I sleep both when I was actually experiencing these and then later when sleep paralysis was hitting me really hard. Your question is valid and you bring up a really good point.

As a child, I did not have the money or equipment to record myself sleeping. Now that I do, I have thought about it again a couple of times. Honestly, I have decided not to because I am afraid of looking back on the video and seeing something that will completely break me down psychologically. I am not afraid of debunking my own story.

And here's the thing...Who can say for certain these seemingly inter-dimensional or spiritual beings are going to show up on camera? We won't know until we try. But when we continue to have the experiences and only have videos of us flopping around in our sleep and then frozen sleep paralysis...what does this prove?

Does it prove that it's just a dream? Well, we don't need to do that. Other posters have posted great videos of in-the-laboratory experiments of sleep paralysis experiences on camera. Obviously there were no external entities on the camera. I do not agree with the conclusion that it's all in our heads. Maybe the perception of this "something else" going on in an altered state of consciousness can only be perceived "in our heads."

Different rules and senses seem to be available to us while in different states of consciousness whether it be waking, dreaming, lucid dreaming, sleep paralysis, astral projection, and meditation. My list is incomplete.

We perceive waking consciousness with our senses and brain, not with our hands and eyes etc. All processing happens in the brain and not the instruments of sense. In fact, the brain tells the instruments of sense what to make of the data being fed in. "All in our heads," right? There is no dispute that it is "real" and objective for all of us. Or is it? We all see things slightly differently and remember things slightly differently. If I say "look at this flower!" I might be looking at a ladybug on the stem while you look at a bee in the petals. And you say "Yes, I am looking at it!" We both admire the flower together but each of us has a subjective experience with it.

Our memory is fleeting and fluid. Our experience is only in the present and everything else becomes an imagination of the past aided by memory. And yet, we must rely on this waking consciousness to build our entire waking reality with each other.

Why is it that other states of consciousness are cast aside as false, nonessential, meaningless, and invalid? We may just simply be using our newly available senses to perceive the rules of a different state of consciousness.

I'm just offering a different way to look at it. I have no science to back me up on this. This is just my own speculation. And I believe this is the nature of many of our sightings and experiences. Different states of consciousness mean different senses and different rules for interacting with it.

When we get something like sleep paralysis on camera. All we are seeing is that people in waking consciousness can't experience what the person in sleep paralysis is experiencing. We can't just assume that because while in waking consciousness we see nothing, that the person in sleep paralysis is experiencing nothing.

Then it begets the question, "okay, if the person in paralysis is experiencing something they perceive as very real, does it have an internal or external source?" Is this something coming to them, or something coming from within them. This is a very difficult question to answer in my opinion. We can only see the activity of the brain from things like MRIs during these experiences. Is there really any way to conclude whether the brain activity reflects an internal or external episode? Can this be done with a subjective waking experience? If someone thinks of a flower, does it stimulate the same brain activity, or is the brain activity present in a different area, if somebody is actually looking at the flower?

I can see I need to do some more research on this. Thanks for posting! Your question is very succinct and practical. And it only forces me to look a little deeper.
I can't argue with that.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   

I applaud your last reply, (and all your previous replies). Your knowledge on this subject astounds me for one so young! And the way you state everything shows you are highly intelligent in communication skills.
I wish I could put my thoughts into words the way you do. But I just have to post with my limited vocabulary, and hope I get my message across.

I agree with everything you said about filming the events. What could it prove if nothing is on the tape? And if anything did show up, I wouldn't want to see what it was, either.

I continue to be highly impressed with this thread, and all the members' experiences! Awesome!

edit on 7/21/2012 by sled735 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Thanks, but don't applaud me just yet. In my tightrope walk toward truth, I risk falling below to pseudo-science, metaphysics, and even philosophical conjecture.

But, don't let these labels fool you. They have such a dirty reputation (and often with good reason,) but they often just bar people from asking the kinds of questions we need to be asking.

I want to give a little anecdote from my physical anthropology class. We were making a phylogeny graph which shows a natural progression of biological evolution from various hominids. We had to use all the evidence we knew to make this graph--there was not exactly a correct or incorrect answer. As long as our evidence supported our claims, it fit the model.

One of the best evolutionary traits that shows a natural progression is cranium volume and corresponding brain size. We take everything we know from primatology and the fossil record--it is reasonable to assume that for primates, increased body size means increased brain size which also corresponds to increased capacity for intelligence and adaptive behaviors.

So, we have a natural progression from hominids like Australopithicus afarensis, A. anamensis, to the likes of Homo habilis and H. ergaster and Homo erectus. Alright, and then we have Homo neandertalensis somewhere in the mix. And then we lead up to archaic Homo sapiens. Each of the subsequent fossils shows an increased body and cranial volume, which we suspect equates increased intelligence by comparing with modern primates.

Okay, but hold the phone--H. neandertalensis (the neanderthal) has a significantly larger cranial capacity than modern humans living in the present do in comparison to the overall body size. According to the model, they should inherently possess much greater intelligence and adaptive problem solving abilities than humans today. It fits the model.

So when we were talking about this in class, I was the only one to raise my hand and ask about how H. neandertalensis fits in the phylogenies we were studying. I even went so far as to say that the model shows that they probably were extraordinarily intelligent hominids. The class gave a small laugh and a murmur.

The professor, however, raised the issue of pseudo-science. She said that many physical anthropologists agree with me, but that they are often labeled as pseudo-scientists for making conjectures. And yet, it fits the model with everything we know about modern primatology and human evolution. It is not unreasonable to say that neanderthals were very sophisticated beings. But once we start conjecturing about what exactly they were capable of doing, it can very quickly become called pseudo-science.

Long anecdote, I know! The point was, the class scoffed at me for raising the question. The teacher said she agreed because it fit the model of what we know. Heck, I won't even get into the trepanation marks in neanderthal skulls and the sophisticated, almost surgical, obsidian tools they developed. Such obsidian surgical tools are now coming into use in modern surgery as well. They also had very complex and intricate burials which presupposes a great ability for abstract and symbolic thought.

Beware of labels like pseudo-science. It is usually used correctly and appropriately, but sometimes it's just used to create a dead-end for scientific investigation--which begins with a question in need of an answer.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   

May I applaud you now? I'm going to anyway.

You need to learn how to take a compliment. Very Impressive!

edit on 7/21/2012 by sled735 because: correction

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   

I apologize that I did not catch your age anywhere, only mentions of you being so young. I find trouble believing that you are "so young". At the youngest, I would be comfortable claiming you to be a mere 28 years old; however, your use of the English language is far beyond mostly everyone I have ever met. If most of the knowledge you are sharing is off the top of your head, then you must either be currently enrolled in a program or on your way to receive some type of recognition for your level of intellect. May I please have your age, either here or in a private message? I am simply astounded that someone could use such a vocabulary and possess such knowledge without any assistance.

You had asked if I read earlier in your thread regarding the healing sensation and yes I went over most of the pages in the thread to where I did notice your post in reference to the topic. Then again, I believe it was only less than a few pages back before my first post. Hard not to miss. It was because I read of that experience that I mentioned it. Also, the way you described it suits me well, although I do not know for certain if that is what this sensation is doing for me. Therefore I thank you for addressing this for me, as well as addressing everything that is being posted. Simply amazing. So few people go to the extent that you do here in satisfying the thirst for knowledge.

To follow up your concerns of the events surrounding my life at the time of the grim reapers appearance, only one thing comes to mind. My Grandfather was admitted to the hospital for breathing complications and it was made very clear by the doctors overseeing this that he did not have much time left. I had a dream the night before the news was broke to my mother and I. I relayed the dream to my mother, and she to the family. After hearing my dream, everyone was fine and my Grandfather lived for several more years. Other than this strange coincidence, I can not recall anything that would have affected my, or my family's life, so dramatically. I hope this brings some clarification for you, otherwise I am sorry to disappoint.

Someone had made mention of recording events that take place or that people claim that take place. Well, I have no knowing when certain events will happen and I refuse to watch hours of recording with nothing on it other than myself sleeping. I also do not believe I have ever been abducted or seen what one would claim to be an "alien". I witness shadow people frequently and occasionally a ghost or two. To me this is hardly worth videotaping. I also know that things I have experienced are real, more often than not there are others that can corroborate my story. I have no need for verification, only answers to the cause. None the less, it is a very good point for any one making claims regarding "aliens".

I have also never had a sleep paralysis experience. All things I bear witness to are in a rather alert state of mind. I am quite capable of distinguishing between reality and imagination, I have been trained to do so. I will never claim something that I do not know for certain, if I share it and am uncertain of its nature I will certainly notify this fact.

I enjoy this thread and believe I will be stopping by frequently. Thank you everyone for making this thread what it is currently.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by NarcolepticBuddha
reply to post by Qwenn

That's really strange and a little frightening. Do you live alone? Is there anyone else in the home who sees this 530AM activity of yours? Do you experience the missing time by going downstairs? Any other info for us? Your story is particularly interesting to me. Most of the stories seem to be a one time vision that ends rather quickly. You seem to see them often and even begin your day by passing them down the stairs? That's intense. I agree with the above..I would like to see your own personal thread on this.

Why do they have to be so cryptic about their messages and just say things like "you know" when you try to learn more.

I have also noticed that my "wake-ups" leave me absolutely wide awake. That's how I know something unusual is happening. Any time I wake up normally, I'm groggy and foggy and zombified. When I wake up suddenly with full energy, I know it's for something unusual...like a visit.

I quoted you so that I could try to answer some of your points.

Firstly, someone suggested that I start a new thread on my visits, well, I can tell you that, like my life, it would be boring, I have a demanding life, being " on duty " 24/7 365, with a high responsibility for others welfare. That is one reason that the visits are just another thing that happens in a day, just like people who have noisy neighbours, they soon learn not to hear the noise, it is a bit like that with me.

I have had things happening most of my life, when I was about 4 or 5 we lived in a four story house and I used to see a witch at the top of the stairs ( by a doorway ! ) Many years later the old house came up for sale and I went to view it out of curiosity. To my surprise the house seemed much smaller than I remembered it, because I was bigger. On reaching the bottom of the witch stairs, I looked up and stood there was not a witch, but one of my visitors, he acknowledged me by giving a very clumsy bow and a low, slow sneezing sound, it felt like he was acknowledging the fact that I could see him for what he was.

As for living alone, no there are two other people here, they have never mentioned seeing them, but both have mentioned how un-naturally warm the house is, but there are very cold spots on the stairs and stairway. One of them asked me the other week who I was talking to on the stairs one morning, he had already complained of the noise to the other person, but they said it was not them I was talking to.

I seem to always lose the time by walking downstairs, I have taken to checking the clock in my room before going downstairs, by the time I reach the kitchen and check the clock, it is usually 1 hour later than it should be, but on one occasion it was 3 hours later than it should have been.

I don't know why the visitors comments are just a couple of words and cryptic ones at that, but the funny thing is, at the time they say it, it is as though you accept it without question, as though you are somehow hypnotised, but fully awake. In fact, as I have said before, when I am woken by them, I am the most awake I am at any time, it almost feels like I am 20 years younger and more energetic.

I never remember the contents of the missing time although I have often been aware that something will happen before it happens, whether it is connected, I don't know.

I'd better close now for fear of boring people, but one last point, I have always been wary of the whole " Creatures or Aliens are from another dimension, that's why they are not solid or provable ". Well to my way of thinking, this is just a cop out, as modern life has more people with recording devices etc, but still not much recorded. It is also a convienient cop out for TPTB if they want to fake Holographic Aliens, they can't be touched or examined and discovered to be fake.

Whoops, the actual last point I wanted to make was ( before I sidetracked myself ) It seems very interesting to me that these visitors are most often seen at the threshold of doors, at the top or bottom of stairs, it is almost as if there is something about, transition from one side to another ( doors ) or one level or another ( stairs ).
edit on 22-7-2012 by Qwenn because: spelling

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Qwenn

I've waited 10 years to hear stories like yours and you want to tell me it's boring?!
But seriously, thanks for sharing all that you have.

By the way, do you fit into that "sinuses" category you mentioned earlier? Any illnesses as a child accompanied by your first sightings?

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Yes I do, very much so !

It is the scariest thing I have ever wtnessed, it feels like your brain is trying to burst through your skull and you can't rest your head without the pain getting worse. Mine was very extreme, with all of the areas badly infected, it could easily have killed me.

When I was born, I was very ill and was sent home to die in peace, however I made a miraculous recovery and was o.k. till I was about 12. Then a similar story, but a different cause, another 2 years out of circulation, then a surprise recovery. Nothing since, thank heavens.

When you experience the world of the strange, from an early age and on a regular basis, it becomes mundane. I have never before spoken about this before and only felt compelled to mention it on the other thread to let people know that they are not strange for experiencing things like this. I agree that perhaps these visions do originate in our own brains and would therefore not photograph, however, they are still very real to the person witnessing it.

edit on 22-7-2012 by Qwenn because: trouble posting

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
the mind creates the universe, and the universe creates the mind, which side of the fence you are on is still on the fence defy gravity, breathe underwater, do something you can prove if you want to prove something, you'll only tell me of the fears you have faced, the world is yours and created by you, and this is key, the influences you accept in your heart are yours, and only yours, we are our own masters, and this whole site, this whole planet, this whole eternity is what we make of it. By me saying this and typing these words is my manifestation of the time that led up to this point. Yet I can t change the future unless I change myself, my life is my choice and whatever choice I make will manifest in the timeframe my emotions will allow me to understand when the universe feels Im ready, but I have to prove it by believing it. But I don't have to understand do I? Nor do you, just know that you get exactly what you really want, wether you like it or not is the opposite of why you wanted it in the 1st place.
We all have the same story, we all have the same questions, we all have the answers but are taught not to share them, yet we do but we keep ourselves detached by creating avatars and stupid silly names we wished we were called,or to hide behind to illustrate our mystic auras basiclly a play on words to keep you from seeing who we really are. If you want to open up, tell me your birth name, mine is Muluc Lavat, I am 37 have 3 children, married and that is be being honest, but I am not supposed to be that honest on a web site am I? We are whatever we want to be.We have to not be scared and hide in our imaginations, we need to let our imaginations not run wild but to ride them!
I love this site because its not really the content of the conversations, it is the idea, but you must be careful which ideas you entertain, if you think negative, you will be negative, if you feel happiness, happiness will flourish, I don't care what it is, if your happy when you do it, it will be good for you, just don't try to force your ideas good and bad onto others to feel comfort in numbers. That is what I am doing right now right? Wrong, I am making a case for you to be open minded, be outspoken, but be careful what you wish for.
I am not speaking on a earthly plateau I speak from the subconscious I speak from the are in your mind where you place orders that aren't urgent, like trying to remember random trivia questions that you know will turn up, when you are emotionally ready, they pop into your head at random, then you tell whoever it was you were with at the time, oh yea, it was so and so, I ve done it by calling for random images with my eyes closed, just say an word and in a few seconds you will get a slide show of a thousand different pictures on that word or image you requested. Those are memories the mind has been collecting for years and when you want to change your outer world, all you need to do is to be able to recognize the physical images the universe gives you, like coincidences, intuition, gut feelings, your 6th sense, you mojo, whatever you want to call it but if you are scared of it, it will be categorized as fear, like it is has been taught to be. We all have the power of the universe in our minds, we make it change! We decide what will happen! That is why there are sayings like, you are what you eat, you are. If you believe anything with your heart it will be true to you, just so long as you believe with your heart.
Ploitics and all media, schools, churches, every belief system is set up to keep you from knowing how to really use your mind, the Egyptians and Mayan and Native Americans all understood it, but the were wiped out and the few left were converted to the brainwashing system of our modern day world. I don't believe anything but I try to understand everything, I don't trust anyone but I love everything, it is my life and I am the only one I really need to be friends with, yes I have children and a wife and friends and so on, but we all die alone so in essence we all live alone at the same time.
Just don't get so separated from your own mind that you let people think for you, you command your future, by being who you are, if your down, you will stay down, and this world of horror and outrage is an intentional distraction to do just that, distract the mind from itself. Like if you were trapped on an island with a boat your entire life, but didn't know what it was, so you slept under it imagining how you could leave the island.
Money isn't real we don't eat it to live we don't need it to drink we don't need it for reproduction, it is an imaginary distraction from inner peace and a universal knowledge of our existence. Do you really think people own pets for a scenes of accomplishment and reward, no, it is because of wanting to be dominant, but how would you like that pet if it could kill you and it only needed to know one thing to do so?
Start caring for yourself, and the universe is yours.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by PlayOnwards

I think I know what you're trying to say...because I've been saying it throughout my entire thread. But you talk about a lot of stuff here that isn't exactly relevant to me or my thread. Maybe somebody else will get something out of it.

Really, your post is confusing to me. At times you sound like someone who has spiritual knowledge...at other times you sound like a nihilist

Thanks for posting.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Your story is entertaining and I can see it being used for a movie script.
The way you describe the grey beings being old saggy looking with small black eyes reminds me of the ones from a fire in the sky. And I watched Communion for the first time after reading this thread. Weirdest movie Ive seen in awhile and a lot of it reminds me of your story.
But I'm willing to believe you because I had a friend who woke up one morning at 3 am if I remember right to some big eyes similar to the film the fourth kind. Some being on the side of his bed and it was sort of glowing or illuminated.
newspaper.li...
He told me this story in 2007 and that movie came out later so that movie creeped me out as it reminded me of my friends story. It spooked him too. Anyways the being sensed his fear and gently touched his arm and he blacked out and woke up 4 hours later rolled up in his bed sheets on the floor on the side of his bed.
A few weeks after him telling me this story I was with him and his mom and we were watching criss angel on tv and started talking about the supernatural and paranormal and all that. She told me how in the 70s or 80s (I forget) that her and her sisters were outside with kids and a large flying saucer flew slowly over their backyard. And that the hair on the kids necks were standing up and they were all really spooked by it.
Also my friend has a couple famous people related to him in his bloodline and even share the same last name. And his dad is a freemason.
My point is it does seem that these things do run in families. It seems that people who see ufos or aliens have a family history with it.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthIsEasy
...My point is it does seem that these things do run in families. It seems that people who see ufos or aliens have a family history with it.

On that point, just want to say based on personal experience this is correct- to the best of my knowledge...
I believe visitations and sightings follow family lines quite closely, and over generations of time.

I'm not saying however, that I think certain family groups are chosen because they are special... just that it seems consistent with how 'they' operate.

Wag

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by wagtail

aren't medical conditions hereditary?

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   
I doubt if you will ever read this but know that i congragulate you for talking about this and pulling through the cancer as for the aliens/shadow man you saw i belive you i have not seen either but i do belive i saw a demon or something at the end of a dream and when i saw it it felt as though i was no longer dreaming and it attacked me where as what you mentioned was suprised to see you the thing i saw was very angry that i could see it when i shouldent be able to i forced it to leave but i had and still have the feeling that it will be back to try and finish what it started and other than prayer i dont know how i would defend myself and it scares me note that i am 17 and am not easily disturbed by things but this ws the most horrifying thing i have ever seen in my life will not discribe it as i wish to forget it but the face accompineed my the voice which i heard as clear as day but only in my mind so if you could help it would be appreciated

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by PlayOnwards

That too...

Wag.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by The Arbiter of Lies

Yes, these "demons" can indeed be very frightening and often appear very real no matter what anybody tells you. If it feels real and seems threatening, it is doing damage to your nervous system either way. Stress and fear is very real.

The best advice I can offer you is to stay strong. Have courage and show strength..always. Do not jump at every little shadow that you come across..they feed on this. Instead, let love pour out of you and it will keep these "demons" at bay. Trust me. I have been dealing with this for 10 years. Staying positive is the best protection. When you are positive, you have no vulnerabilities.

If you do have similar dreams or experiences..don't be afraid to call upon a source of comfort such as Jesus (or Krishna, in my case). Any name works as you are calling on a representative of God who has already conquered their "demons".

Another thing ALWAYS works for me is to imagine white light shooting from my fingers tips. Imagine white light surrounding your entire body. They are afraid of this white light imaginary and it sends them running pretty quickly.

These entities that are filled with darkness cannot even conceive of light and love. Use what scares them. You are stronger than any "demons" could ever be for you have light within yourself.

Sounds cheesy, I know...but I speak the truth. In time, I think you'll understand me. For now, just know that all of my tips absolutely work. But the best preventative measure is to show positivity, courage, strength, and love.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthIsEasy
Your story is entertaining and I can see it being used for a movie script.

Naw, not at all. It crosses far too many genres and suspends disbelief to the point of near-madness haha. It would make a terrible movie. Maybe it could be tweaked to become a new vampire movie or something

Besides, it doesn't have an ending yet.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Thanks for telling you story. I know how much it probably took for you to be so honest. I have sleep paralysis almost every night and instead of a blue light I see a lime green almost yellow neon light with mine. I still haven't told anyone except ATS about this not even my husband knows how bad it is. Thanks for sharing

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join