It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's time my story needs to be heard

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by toolgal462

If you guess right !

I will confirm !

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Qwenn

If you guess right !

I will confirm !

Oooh....Someone from Weezer or RHCP?

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Sorry, no cigar !

It was an awful long time ago, more than twenty !

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Qwenn

hmmmmm, okay....How about you give me a hint? What country is this band from?
Regarding the sinus stuff: I have chronic sinus troubles myself but thankfully I have not experienced anything paranormal. And I hope I never do, either..... I am afraid of this stuff, even though I do find it all fascinating.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Greetings. For anyone interested that still may be following this thread..I have decided to work on a few sketches and will compile them in an upcoming post.

I have made this decision based on everyone's interest in the thread, contributions of their own sightings, and the kindness of everyone who posted (except the few that weren't so kind!)

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Okay, I thought I could edit the sketches back into my last post, but I exceeded the time limit. No problem. Here they are:

The "Boxy Man" illuminates the darkness. He appears to be his own very bright light source which made him look very smooth like glass. He was streamlined with perfect angles and features. His simple eyes even appeared to blink!

imageshack.us...

The most terrifying of the bunch, in my opinion--the "Hooded Entity" stands in the doorway shrouded in shadow that nearly obscures many of the finer details. Yet, I could still make out the goose-bump texture of its skin.

imageshack.us...

The "Gray Man" was the hardest for me to draw, so be gentle! I haven't drawn detailed drawings since I returned to high school my senior year--and I didn't exactly have a lot of practice drawing the naked form if you know what I mean. There are few details in this sketch, but the shapes are there. I couldn't quite get the shadowing and contours of the cheek bones, facial features, and wrinkly, elasticity of the skin. I have asked an artist friend of mine if he'd be willing to draw some detailed sketches based off my rough sketches and descriptions, but he didn't seem too interested--so, don't know if that's going to happen.

I left the hands and feet blank because I don't remember what they looked like the slightest bit or even how many fingers/ length of the digits! After about a thousand eraser marks, I decided to give up on trying to get the detail right and just went for the basic shapes. Sorry for the embarrassing lack of detail.

imageshack.us...

imageshack.us...

I have seen the "Gray Man" on at least 3-4 separate occasions from different angles. Once in the far corner of my room, once closer to the very foot of my bed, another while he appeared to be turning away (I saw his back). Each time it seemed to have a faint, blue light source with no apparent origin.

The "Boxy Man" and "Hooded Entity" were one-hit wonders.

I hope never to see any of them again unless I have pre-knowledge of what they are and what they want.

edit on 19-7-2012 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Really compelling experiences. I think an ET had humor with the boxy looking guy, trying not to alarm you, you were young, and they were trying to lighten your fear up. The bug type guy hides in a robe possibly because he is an insectoid and has to hide his form that might alarm someone. A friend said the elderly wrinkled greys were more the elders. He said the elders are more neutral than negative, compared to most greys so they probably were trying to assuage your fears with humor.
edit on 19-7-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

You seem to know way more than I do then. Remember, I have no memories of any actual abduction. These encounters all happened while in the home (and one time, a Motel 6!) These "visitations" all occurred while I was absolutely awake (no sleep paralysis, no lucid dream, nothing in my body causing hallucinations).

I do have dreams of being visited and/or abducted in many different contexts, places, and periods of my life. For example. I have had several dreams of being a young kid back in that old apartment and seeing little, Gray Men marching through the living room. I've got tons of em. But, just dreams.

Here's the thing: these "visitations" also stopped suddenly when I got cancer. Does that mean anything to you? Any ideas? I still feel like I'm being watched when I sleep. It isn't every night. It's just a presence I feel sometimes and it makes it difficult for me to sleep or meditate or relax.

The only time in my life I've never felt that presence or sense of being supervised is when I spent so much time in hospitals..a period of about 2-3 years. Even sleep paralysis stopped completely until I was well into remission.

Any idea what they would want with me? And then why they didn't want me afterward

Haha, they wanna scare the life out of me and then just decide I'm not worth it? Nice guys, those guys.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by NarcolepticBuddha

I would say it is because they are unable to feed off you properly when you are so worn down. Also feeding off you then may have led to more complications and stopped you from healing. Say for some reason they are able to feed off you easier than the next guy then they would want to preserve this food source.

I agree with Unity about the Boxman. They can manifest anything they want...if your fear was too great...tending towards borderline psychotic...then, again, they would want to protect an easy food/energy source.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Have you seen the movie 'Fire in the sky'? I think you mentioned that you had.

The beings you've depicted look just like them. In that movie those beings wore suits that replicated what a gray looks like. Whether these beings are the grays and really the grays are wearing suits that have helmets with those 'gray-alien' features or whether they are different beings masquerading as grays I'm still not certain.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

See, this is why it's so hard. I get some posters saying they're trying to help me..and still I get others saying they're feeding off of my fear.

My experiences are so ambiguous that either could be correct with the right spin.

They didn't really seem to "feed" off of me or hurt me in any way. Fear is my own responsibility to control. We often fear what we don't understand--especially if it looks different from us. Heck, we don't need spirits, demons, or ETs for that. Just look at how some people react to things like hijabs, skin color, or gay pride symbols. It's just irrational fear.

Since I only caught glimpses of them, I would say the fact that I saw them was not intentional on their part. The Hooded Entity even seemed surprised that I did see it to begin with. So, how could they be intentionally provoking fear while trying to be discreet and covert at the same time? The only reason I was afraid is because of the few glimpses I caught. I felt like some weird stuff was going down and there wasn't anything I could do to stop it. That's a scary feeling--they could have just kept exploiting that, right? They didn't seem to. I have thought about what you said about my no longer being a viable "food" source for them. Maybe they just got all they could out of me..or perhaps my cancer meant I spoiled early or something. Haha, who knows? Not I!

Instead, they seemed to play a joke on me with that Boxy Man where I wouldn't be afraid. And then it seemed like they even stopped altogether or have taken much greater care to make sure I am not aware of them at all.

Don't get me wrong, I appreciate yours and everybody elses' input. I just wish it were easier to know who my friends and foes are/were. I did mention that some of the voices I have communicated with during sleep paralysis (after the Gray Man and Hooded Entity sightings) seem to be wanting to help me, but are unwilling to let me see them. One feminine voice even said "I'm not allowed" when I requested to see her. She seemed to be floating above me hidden by an overwhelmingly bright, golden light. By the way, she said she was there to heal a small injury I had received earlier that day. Many such voices have been audible to me during sleep paralysis. To give another example, the muscles in my neck and shoulders are EXTREMELY tense and always sore. This is due to my muscular autoimmune disease..it is especially tough on big muscle groups like the the trapezius (neck/shoulder.) I once heard two entities chatting it up out of view. They seemed to do something to heal this area (not permanently, of course, but a temporary relief that lasted for several days..a welcome respite.) I could feel the "energy" surging through my muscles like a great, soothing massage. One of them said to the other something like "Wow, he's needed this for a really long time." They seemed to ignore me completely as they talked..as if I couldn't even hear them.

I have since learned to recreate this surging "energy" feeling through deep relaxation and willful intent (and a little trial and error) to heal areas where I am in pain. It works when I do it properly, but it has been hit and miss a few times. Sometimes I give up and just opt to fall asleep instead of initiating it. (I'm sure there's at least one person who knows what I'm talking about--that one person should back me up on this stuff so I don't freak everyone out!)

I'm sure there are plenty of examples of the good, the bad, and the ugly out there. It's a big universe or dimensional multi-verse or whatever it is exactly we're dealing with

So, here we have one seemingly good entity (the feminine one) not allowed to show me her image but wants to help. And then we have these stealthy types who don't even announce themselves but just stand in doorways and corners but aren't shy about their fearful appearance. This just makes no sense (the rules they follow, I mean..okay this whole thread too! :lol

Even worse, I don't know how I even feel about it. My irrational fear has clouded my objectivity towards them. I mean, I'm afraid of spiders and think they look ugly-- but they're mostly not out to get me..mostly.

About the sketch and "Fire in the Sky". Bear in mind that my sketch of the "Gray Man" is horrible and doesn't quite look like what I was going for. I wouldn't say my vision looked 'exactly' like the ones in the film. There are some differences and some similarities; it wasn't a resemblance I was going for though. I did not use the images from the film as a reference point to make the drawing. On that same note--that movie scared the shinto out of me!
edit on 20-7-2012 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Finally, Hypnotherapy. You really need to go to a Hypnotherapist. There you will be able to release your fears and that will break the hold they have over you. Once you truly realise and understand what's going on then you won't fear them then they cannot feed as efficiently and will most probably move on.

I've also been pondering that maybe your particular location is easier for them to manifest as the 'Insectoid' may not be something that feeds off fear but something else classed as a 'Window-dropper'. An entity that drops through the weakened dimensional window caused by the activity of UFO/Alien craft. The phenomenon is called High strangeness I believe.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 04:27 AM
link   

OK. It seems we're dealing with several different entities.

The shadow guys, Grays or even a Reptilian. (Reptilians shouldn't really be able to manifest here but your fear could be a viable source strong enough to make it worth their while)

The Insectoid, Possible window -dropper from Gray activity. Hence the surprised feeling he had. Imagine what he was thinking?!? He'd be like 'WTF!!!'

The feminine, Either a 4th density STO (service-to-others) or 6th density STO.

Get hypnotherapy to give you a clearer idea of what is really going on and also have a read of this stuff. It's all free but may give you a better idea of what precisely you are dealing with. Cassiopaean material

And my comment about Fire in the sky wasn't a criticism of your picture but an honest attempt to corroborate the ideas presented here into something that may assist you in understanding what is happening to you.
edit on 20-7-2012 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Yeah, I'd call this all some 'high strangeness' too! By the way, the events I am referring to in my posts are years behind me. I'm not afraid. I admit, I still have trouble sleeping sometimes. But this is very rare.

There is nothing for me to fear now. If these were indeed "lower astral beings" trying to feed off of me..they don't stand a chance now. Anything that has tried to scare me or "attack" me in the paralysis state can't do it anymore. They're more afraid of me, it seems. Or it could all just be a silly hallucination in the sleep paralysis state--I simply do not believe so.

I think there is something about sleep paralysis that acts as this gateway you speak of. It allows "them" to get to us, and it allows us to have a crack at "them."

Is there anybody who experiences frequent sleep paralysis that might be able to back me up on this? What have your many, frequent repeat experiences with sleep paralysis revealed to you, if anything at all? To me, it seems like another "dreamworld" where the rules are slightly different. It's a dream that we can consciously influence, but not quite like a lucid dream...it's somewhere in between, that's for sure.

By the way about hypnotic regression. It sounds really interesting. But I'm worried about how it might change my perception of events. I'm worried about getting false memories implanted in the mix. It'll make everything even more difficult for me to understand if that happens. It'll move me in the wrong direction. I'm not willing to risk that.

Not to mention that I couldn't afford one right now anyway. Maybe, someday. ATS will be the first to know about it.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 04:44 AM
link   
NarcolepticBuddha, did you have any symtoms, sensations, feelings immediately after to weeks after these experiences. ever had siezures? im 16 and im just need to know. im really, goin through stuff and your story is very familiar. sleeping close to the wall, deeply scared when i was little. i joined this sight to find out, sensations, feelings, emergeny room stuff all coinciding together. im trying to find out why cuz the doctors wont tell me

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 04:48 AM
link   

The issue you might have though is they have already planted false memories like in the Betty and Barney Hill case. Hypnotic regression allowed them to compare their 'dream state' testimony against their hypnotic session testimony. After the fact they were even more convinced and it completely validated their experience.

As for sleep paralysis, more I think is mentioned about that in the link I provided. I believe it can be several things too but mainly brought on by 'them'. They may actually be somehow creating a 4th density environment (the level they exist in) around you to attempt to feed. I could totally be wrong but, again, in Fire in the Sky he seemed to experience zero gravity while the other beings walked around like normal. Given they appeared naked then they aren't using technology to remain capable of moving like normal gravity so instead the environment was possibly in an upper realm where thought dictates how you move.

As for your capacity to heal with concentration, again that link and their associated free breathing program eiriu-eolas.org... (Yes they would like you to buy their DVD due to the time and money they have put into its development but it is still offered free online too) sounds very much like what you are capable of already doing.

Most of the info this lady has obtained has been channeled through a Ouija board via contacting what are called 6th density Service-to-other entities. The good guys in other words (and yes she has had her fair share of nasties contact her through the board too).
edit on 20-7-2012 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by osoba
NarcolepticBuddha, did you have any symtoms, sensations, feelings immediately after to weeks after these experiences. ever had siezures? im 16 and im just need to know. im really, goin through stuff and your story is very familiar. sleeping close to the wall, deeply scared when i was little. i joined this sight to find out, sensations, feelings, emergeny room stuff all coinciding together. im trying to find out why cuz the doctors wont tell me

I've never had a seizure, and I don't think it would have anything to do with the paranormal. Having said that, it is difficult to say it with confidence because the nervous system is the great communicator between mind and body and I know so little about it. However, keep up with your doctors on that--and learn as much as you can by doing good research on neurology. Doctors rarely try to make their patients understand things in simple terms, so a couple of trips to the library or reference websites wouldn't hurt to learn more about seizures.

"Sensations"...you're going to have to be more specific about your mystery symptoms. I hope you understand why I'm hesitant to lead you in any particular direction. I walk a dangerous line in doing so. The last thing I want to do is give someone a point in the wrong direction..especially when medical issues are involved.

Also, please remember that my childhood fears I spoke of--sleeping near the wall, keeping the doors closed--they are irrational fears and are in no way justified. We must be careful in trying to lump things together if we are determined to learn cause-and-effect. In other words, the fears aren't necessarily related to anything else that happened to me. They could be, but nobody can really say for sure.

I'm also not sure what you mean by "emergency room stuff." Again, keep your family physician aware of any of your concerns whether they are medical, physiological, emotional, or psychological. What is it that the doctors aren't telling you? Usually, there are so many factors going on in a patient that it is difficult to uproot all of them at the same time. They will more likely address one or two symptoms at a time and see if any others persist after treatment. This is why it is important to be persistent and let them know what's going on. It doesn't hurt to do some research yourself..but never try to make a diagnosis on yourself either. Listen to what your body is telling you, but communicate it to your doctor too.

The most important thing is to not be afraid. Whatever is going on, you must show courage, strength, and love. This is my solution to nearly every problem. Make that your job and let the doctors do their job--it is a winning combination!

Please, please, please don't lose your head here in ATS either. I know my thread has gone to some pretty far-out places. But I will not pretend to shield you from the subject matter..after all, I was going through some stuff at 16 too. Please be smart, and be skeptical. It is most important that you can just be yourself and enjoy life at the end of the day. Any time you can't do that, you're going in the wrong direction and need a change. The fear has to stop. No one told me that when I was your age--But I am here to tell you that you have great potential to overcome any internal struggles. So, believe in yourself to get through whatever life throws at you. Be ready to rise above and conquer your worst enemy, which is the fear we keep inside of us. There is no test here on earth that we can't handle, just have faith in yourself..always.

I hope this helps. And remember, I do not have the answers. I am here seeking answers as well.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Thanks for your input so far. But, going back to "Fire in the Sky"..you do know that Travis Walton's testimony differs greatly with the movie, right?

The aliens depicted in the movie are pure Hollywood imagination..and it is the whole crux for rounding up an audience to buy tickets. The scenes were intentionally Hollywoodized to resemble a horror film instead of an accurate account of Travis Walton's experience. The truth was just too boring, I guess. Travis Walton has expressed some regret is letting Hollywood skew his story.

I hope you're not using the movie to compare notes and cross-reference with any other info or testimony.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   

oh im healthy, been to all kinds of doctors. i just had a tonic-clonic seizure with no cause, and i feel the same feeling every once in a while. very unsettling crippling nauseating feeling. but no cause. even when i throw up. and theres some other strange stuff going on. i really feel im the only one that understands it though. whatever the cause i most likely have to find answers on my own. but i know what i know, i know the difference between a genuine thing, and a pathology of making something out of nothing. i know what i feel is very tangible. i came here hoping to draw some parallels and maybe find an explanation. that with my deep irrational fear of aliens got me wondering what abduction is like. but specifically greys, that face scares the crap out of me, as a little kid i would watch the door and go through in my head those unhuman grey things walking into my room. i was a wierd kid i guess. also had some other experiences where i would yell bloody murder for my mom. i dont remember those to well. night terrors or something. but yeah doctors telling me its fine, all in my head, psychosomatic paranoia. when last time i couldnt walk straight and felt like another siezure coming, mumbling and such. but medically im healthy, get straight a's on my medical tests. and i dont wanna go into the rest of it here, the strange stuff i mean. its hard to explain, i cant really word it out.
edit on 20-7-2012 by osoba because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   
but yeah im happy and stuff. like seriously content with life
edit on 20-7-2012 by osoba because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join