It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's time my story needs to be heard

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Maxxx

I'm glad you agree with that previous poster because that previous poster happened to be me on my first reply to the thread.

You are correct though. I do believe something about these Gray Men, Hooded Entities, and even the Michelin Men are part of our archaic symbolism as a very old species on this planet. I cannot offer any clarification in any particular direction.

I only know that people seem to see these things without any other sort of frame of reference. These things are manifesting themselves in a lot of people. It is some sort of sociological phenomena that needs to be taken more seriously before more meaningful psychological research can be done on it.

But it's so much easier and fun to ridicule the people like me that take it very seriously.

Remember, I do not know if these were actually ETs, spititual beings, or inter-dimensional hobgoblins. I do not claim to be an abductee. I just try to report on these supposed Jungian archetypes. I can't interpret them.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Saphira

I cannot say for sure that they were actually aliens as in an ET. They could have been many things and I am not prepared to even begin speculating. They could have been angels, demons, inter-dimensional ETs, or any other type of bogeyman.

I simply do not know.

I do not think they were responsible for inflicting illness on me or giving me the cancer. All evidence seems to indicate that the cancer was growing and metastasizing in my body for a number of months before the diagnosis. I do often wonder if the Hooded Entity was some sort of omen. I have read from multiple sources that one can see into the spiritual realms at critical times in their life or when under great stress.

I'm sorry I don't have a more definite answer for you, but I appreciate your read and your post.
edit on 14-7-2012 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by DeltaGhostHunter

First and foremost, thank you for your post. Secondly, I do not claim to be an abductee because I have so little evidence to support this claim. I have no memories of UFOs or actual abductions.

My experiences with the Gray Men are only limited to catching a few glimpses of them during my sudden "wake-ups." As soon as I would wake up and catch them in my room, I would almost as soon be knocked unconscious.

I'm sorry, I have no recollections of being taken anywhere or being transported through space. Although many of my most vivid dreams would seem to involve a subtext of aliens, abductions, and space. I will give you an example. I once had a dream (not a sleep paralysis, but an actual dream) that I was on the surface of Mars with some being. I looked around to see empty buildings and the bodies of several of the aliens (looked like the naked Gray Men) strewn across the landscape. However, it was just a dream and I cannot make the assumption that I was abducted by aliens based on dreams alone. I have a whole catalog of similar dreams and images involving the abduction phenomena.

I actually tend to dismiss many dreams as stress though.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   
A family member looked out into her hallway one night last week when her son began screaming and saw this thing standing in the doorway of her son's bedroom. It is an alien from the Mantis family.

Well, sorry. I tried to post the picture, but couldn't. The Mantis alien looks like an ant-type creature the same as you described seeing.

Also, you were talking about the boxed-type alien. One of the members was discussing his communications with aliens during his OBEs on my thread:www.abovetopsecret.com... .

He put together a presentation to show the type of aliens he has come in contact with.
On the fourth page he describes a being similar to what you are describing. Does it look familiar?
www.engelkommunikation.net...
edit on 7/14/2012 by sled735 because: (no reason given)

edit on 7/14/2012 by sled735 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Apollo7

I am doing well, thanks! My cancer has been in remission for a great number of years and shows no sign of returning. I do still struggle with many health issues related to the intense chemotherapies and steroid treatments. But I consider myself very blessed to be in such great shape.

However, I would say my entire social life has become irreparably devastated during my experiences. My friends and family soon got over the "new hat" feeling of my illness and let me fall to the wayside. I spent many years alone chatting only with nurses and doctors. I have had a very hard time making friends in college as well.

The supposed visitations seem to have stopped when my cancer struck. They slowly got replaced by more frequent and vivid sleep paralysis episodes accompanied by visual and auditory hallucinations. They occur from time to time, but are not as common as they used to be. Make no mistake, they still happen sometimes. I still do seem to be in some limited contact with "someone" or "something" through the sleep paralysis though. They seem to incite me to astral travel as well.

And I still am afraid to sleep sometimes for fear of what I might see upon waking. But, I think I survived and grew stronger from the experiences.

I certainly feel among kindred souls on ATS. I am glad to have such a community to express what I've needed to say to my friends and family for so long..but for many reasons, couldn't.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by 0zzymand0s

If I ever get answers, you'll be the first to know! And I hope you would do the same favor for me haha. I have been at the end of my rope many times. Make a longer rope, that's all! We are very resilient creatures, physically, emotionally, and spiritually.

Fascinating that you have seen the saggy, naked Gray Men. In what context have you seen them? I will keep a lookout for your thread when I get a chance. So, don't worry about answering in this thread.

In college I wrote a poem about my visions and feelings of the Gray Men, wouldn't you know it--it got published!

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by IAmD1

How very odd that our experiences are so similar as are our avatars! I've noticed your avatar for a while and been meaning to ask about it when I got the chance.

I hope for your sake, and mine, and everyone else's that these mysteries have an answer at the end of the day. It would be very disappointing if it turned out to be nothing at all!

I have faith that illumination is our ultimate end though. Just keep on truckin', stay grounded, and stay positive. Meditation has helped a great deal with reconciling my experiences both with the visions and the cancer and depression. I've been doing it for many years and have seen many positive results.

Thanks for admitting that you still sleep with the light on haha. It makes me feel much better about it. I cannot ever sleep in total darkness. I would lose it. That's why it's so tough for me to go camping or stay with other people. In the darkness, I know they're watching me. I still feel a presence when I sleep.

Keep a candle burning or something just in case.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Thanks for your interest in my post. And yes, I did read smyleegrl's post (I believe that was the one you were referring to). This is where I found many useful search terms to do more searches on the Hooded Entities.

I also commented on her post that I believe her and had a similar experience (my post was not responded to) so it kind of inspired me to tell of my own experiences.

I am searching through your thread to see the post about the Boxy Man. It is long and will take me a while, but I am excited to hear that somebody else may have seen it.

As for your first link..sorry, my Gray Men do not seem to fit the bill of the typical, iconic grays I see so many images of. The main difference seems to be in the head shape, size, as well as the shape and size of the eyes. They were also naked with very rough and sagging skin. They sort of hunched over and seem kind of emaciated.

Also, I have entertained the mantis-specie Hooded Entity. I'm afraid I need more before concluding that this was a mantis-type. It is definitely a new avenue for me to explore though. Thanks for sharing.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by NarcolepticBuddha

Well then, at least this is a good step! Maybe the people who alienated you (it was a good pun and I wanted to use it) weren't your real friends in the first place. Try other friends, you'd be surprised.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   
NarcolepticBudda

Congratulations on being able to tell your story. I believe it and I suspect only those who have experienced such believe. It is extraordinarily difficult for one who has not experienced to understand.

You mentioned the thread with beings in the doorway. I responded to that thread with my account of my son's long time fear of the dark and being alone with him finally telling me their were little men at the foot of his bed.

I have had my own experiences with entities tho not the same (tho sometimes I wonder). Relatives have had experiences as well. Does it run in families?

I generally have no fear but a couple of months ago I sensed something or someone in my bedroom late at night (I am not so much a seer as a feeler). For the first time ever I covered my head. lol. And I am older. Why would anyone want me???

As for your Mom, what a strong and protective mother you had. She didn't push on you but waited until you were ready to talk.

At the same time, you might consider the recomendation in the previous thread you mentioned that you request all contracts you made prior to this physical incarnation that are not for your greater good be terminated.

My best wishes for you and know that you are going through troubling things there is something/someone (spirit] protecting you.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by liveandlearn
NarcolepticBudda

Relatives have had experiences as well. Does it run in families?

I have wondered this as I said, my mom and her 3 siblings all claim to have seen a UFO as children (this would have been the 60's, folks). I do not feel comfortable confronting my brother about it. I am sure he could offer some details though. I also had a dream once that I was talking to my dad about not being able to sleep. He said "Yeah, I can't sleep either. I'm always getting woken up by the 'little people.'" In the dream we had a discussion of our mutual experiences with abduction. What a strange thing to dream!

But, I am not willing to come forward with this story to any family members. They already think I'm crazy enough for wanting to meditate and visit Hindu temples instead of killing myself to earn lots of money.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   
At this point in the thread, I would like to thank everybody for their legitimate questions and support. I really appreciate everybody's posts! I was getting kind of put off seeing the flags pile up but not getting any replies. Even worse, I dreaded the trolls would start derailing my thread and kicking it to the curb. (I'm sure they'll show up eventually, but we're going to ignore them.)

The support of ATS was a refreshing change. Thanks everybody and any good posters yet to add to the thread.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   

A few things I know that may help.

I know with 100% certainty that E.T. and various species both known and unknown exist.
I also know that despite the ridiculous number of claimed abductions...there are a very small number of real abductions and this number is so small it is in a probability category of hitting the Lottery Multiple Times.

There are steps you can take to find out if what you experience is real or not and this does not involve hypnosis as this is not reliable as the concept is already in your mind.

True abductee's are TAGGED with a form of Metallic Compound that has no elementary exceptions to what can be found on Earth. It is this TAG that when introduced into a persons body somehow allows the Human immune system to ignore it and in fact causes a dense connection of Nerve Tissue to attach and grow around the object.

This sub-dermal placed object...once having grown Human Nerve Cells in connection to the Human Nervous system...begins to emit a duel frequency Radio Signal which can be detected. All attempts to remove the object cause instant shutdown of this duel radio signal. A simple Ultra-Sound can allow you to see it if you have the signal first detected at it's source thus showing the position it has been inserted in the body.

If you do not find this...chances are you are not an abductee. GOOD LUCK! Split Infinity

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

Thanks for your post and I appreciate your advice on locating implants. However, please remember that I do not claim to be an abductee. I simply claim to have seem some weird stuff that I can't explain. I can't validate it any other way than sharing my story.

As you can imagine, I have had numerous ultrasounds, X-Rays, CT scans, PET scans, and even an MRI once or twice during my bout with cancer. Not once did any technician or doctor mention "Oh, by the way, we found an ET implant on your scan."

Sorry, but I do not seem to have any such physical forms of evidence. I do not believe I have any implant. I still stand by my testimony and do not believe it was anything less than real, actual experience. I do not know how to rationalize and interpret the experiences though.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Wow thank you for sharing something so intimate and personal.

My younger sister was 5yrs old when she was diagnosed with Sjogren's Syndrome, an incurable auto-immune disease. When she was finally back home after being in our local hospital for almost a month and then down to BC Children's Hospital for almost another month before being diagnosed with Sjoren's Syndrome, there would be times when Mom or myself would hear my younger sister laughing and saying things like "tag your it". We would check in on her and she would say that she was playing with the Angles. She even saw God right before a lip biopsy and he told her everything will be alright. She could see Angles as orbs of light, there would be a wonderful smell of vanilla and a overwhelming calming sensation. I've seen a couple Angles that way myself.

She's now 18yrs old and completed her final doctors appointment at BC Childrens Hospital. She went into remission for a while but when she got Mono she had a flare up and sunk into a huge depression.

It's interesting people's experiences they have with spirits and God when they are sick and near death. Especially children. I've experienced things that make me a believer in a higher entity, whether it be called God, Allah, etc, and spirits.

I think ET's are energy/souls like us, just in a different form because they are in a different state of learning then us. In order to achieve a Pure Soul/Energy one must go through all the different learning stages and some may have you in a human vessel on Earth or as an ET living in Andromeda.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   
NarcolepticBudda

I do want to say that in my meditations, I used to have a hooded man come to me.

I later went to a psychic and without me telling her about this she told me that my grandad (he adopted my dad) was always with me. As I recalled my meditations I realized it was this granddad. I always thought the person in meditation looked like Obi Wan Kenobi. And that is exactly who my grandad looked like. She also told me that I may not remember that he came to see me once as a child. I asked my mom and she said yes he came to see me when I was 3.

Some years later I spoke to my Dad's sister ( I didn't know my dad well) and she spoke of my grandad's great integrity which is something (my integrity) I have too much pride in for myself

So maybe you could consider this hooded being a spiritual guide and embrass it. Does this hooded entity remind you remotely of anyone you know?

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by knoledgeispower

I developed a debilitating auto-immune disease my first semester in college (it's similar to lupus, called dermatomyositis). Auto-immune diseases are rough, and the treatments are usually very harsh. Beware of medications like prednisone. They can cause A LOT of harm. But I would never presume to give someone medical advice.

I used to proudly tout as an atheist in my younger days. After all my experiences with cancer and depression, I have experienced so many unbelievable things--miracles--that no atheist could deny. I am a very devout Hindu now (I did not grow up in a Hindu atmosphere or community.) I believe all roads lead to Rome. A devotion to God is a devotion to righteousness and good by any name you choose. The Spirit and God know no quibbles between names and methods.

It is often said by shamans that the sickness is a trial initiation that allows select individuals to enter communion with the spiritual realms. Think of the illness and pain as a means of quickly burning out unresolved karma. This is the beginning of a spiritual journey (one that may take several lifetimes, depending on your belief or point of view).

(I apologize if my beliefs contradict the western, Judeo-Christian majority here on ATS. I am simply typing what I know and have studied. This thread is certainly not open to religious debate, but everyone is welcome to share their beliefs and experiences with Spirit. Just don't turn it into a mudslinging contest! Thanks)

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Wow. Thank you for sharing this story. I appreciate that fact that you took your time recalling such intense and detailed memories, while reading this i got alot of visual imagery, just completely in awe because i can tell you are genuinely not making this stuff up. That is really interesting and brings so many things into question, i don't know where to start... Iam extremely curious about this michelin man like being, and your mom having seen the same thing? I mean, where in the world do those come from? What feeling did you get from it? Also, i'm sure someone has asked you before- but have you ever considered or wanted to go under hypnotherapy? I don't know if it would be too deep or traumatic, you sound like an amazingly strong person , but by the sound of it there is alot that might have taken place that you might not be consciously aware of, you know. It's something i've been thinking of as well, myself having experienced many strange things/being during what was either sleep paralysis/hallucination or reality that was so shocking that i had to black out afterward and wake to wonder if it was real. Anyway, thank you so much for sharing that, it was one of the most interesting threads i've read here.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Well, you kind of told some of us you didn't want to hear from us , so we're giving you the stars and the flags And we will just pray for you. Because we believe you and we care.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by liveandlearn

I have considered that it may be a guardian of some sort. I have heard from several people our guardians/ angels are reluctant to reveal their image to us as they often appear otherworldly and do not want to frighten us.

I have had a psychic medium tell me that 8 angels/guardians always surround me and protect me. During my cancer, he said that 40 angels/guardians were enlisted to help me through the whole thing.

I do not know if the Hooded Entity reminded me of anyone. I guess not. It seemed so foreign, yet vaguely familiar like "I knew you'd show up someday. This is what I've been waiting for my whole life." I have never had anybody die in my family. My grandfather (who was more like my father) just passed a few months ago and that was the first time I've ever dealt with a familial death.

I did not feel any fear whatsoever upon seeing the Entity. I was simply shocked and surprised. It was the only time I have ever seen it. However, EVERY time i wake up, I still check the door to see if it's there. This is 10 years now I've been doing this. I do not want to see it again though. I suspect another encounter would finally tip me over the edge and I might start losing it.

I have been communicated with many times in sleep paralysis by voices that seem to want to help me. I have yet to see them though. I even asked one entity if I could see her (it was a feminine voice) and she responded "I am not allowed to show you."

I will keep it open as a possibility that the Hooded Entity was a guardian. My guru has told me this was the case. That many of our guardians do appear otherworldly and can frighten us because we don't understand them.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join