It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Voters dont care about anything Obama OR Romney does wrong.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
OK this is very generalized, I realize that there are some that dont fit in these categories, Im just generalizing what I see, read, and hear from others. Its not a Paul/romney/Obama debate, just an observation that theres waste of money,media lies,bad politics,illegal activity, murder and people(i know)are stuck on one or the other either way.

OBAMA- Lots of people hate him.The mystery surrounding his life, the drone strikes, the over spending, NDAA, the lies, kill list, dictatorship style, obamacare, foreign aid, military presence all over the world at our expense, gay affair/coc aine with that one guy,his religion,no audit the fed stance,controlling water,farms and now communications,is he trying to be Hitler? doesnt matter, people who love him dont care, they will vote for him, they dont want to hear it. Ron Paul people who were cheated may be enticed to vote Obama ,thats my opinion, they may not, Religion questionable.

Romney- people hate him, every Obama supporter probably.Mittens has it the hardest and well deserved. His lack of stance on anything and evasiveness and linear Obama politics make him a poor republican candidate, But like I said , doesnt matter , You cant change an Obama haters mind. They will vote Romney even if he was photographed with a dead body.IMO Romney people have cheated to the maximum illusion they can create along with the media, NO ONE hardly in reality voted for him. The Ron Paul people dont seem to like him, they are doing all they can to get Paul the nomination. Religion Mormon

MY OPINION- The establishment will do what they want. The votes can be fixed. This is about peoples personal hatred/love for these 2 and they both are hated more than loved. I dont personally know anyone that voted for Mitt Romney, not one person.! Most of the people that hate both are for the wrong reasons anyway. What I see is how many people love Ron Paul, and even if they dont love him, would still vote him over Obama. I personally dont care for Rombama, but the money they are spending on campaigns and the illegal actions of both ,play no part in the way people feel about those 2. On both sides, they are 2 hated individuals.
edit on 13-7-2012 by avatard because: ?

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by avatard

Voters aren't voting, everything is pre-detrmined and they make the masses believe they are actually electing someone "different" this time around, but they aren't.

And if the votes actually counts, voters are the real zombies, people brainwashed to death in order to make them "vote" the way they want you to!

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Your right, its stupid for me to even mention the word vote in this thread,,ill never beleive those vote tallies are real..

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by avatard

Its not a Paul/romney/Obama debate

lol of course not it's just people lubing up for the coming erection ***Cough***
sorry i meant election

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by avatard

Yeah, I dislike people who do bad things. If they do enough of them they lose my vote. But look again at what you've said.

OBAMA- The mystery surrounding his life, the drone strikes, the over spending, NDAA, the lies, kill list, dictatorship style, obamacare, foreign aid, military presence all over the world at our expense, gay affair/coc aine with that one guy,his religion,no audit the fed stance,controlling water,farms and now communications,is he trying to be Hitler? Religion questionable.

Romney- His lack of stance on anything and evasiveness and linear Obama politics make him a poor republican candidate. IMO Romney people have cheated to the maximum illusion they can create along with the media, . Religion Mormon (Material not relating to offenses has been removed.)

I may have not been following the news sufficiently, but is that all we've got on Romney? It seems like the balance you've provided indicates that Obama has done many more things wrong than Romney. I suppose, for now, I'll have to go with Romney.

But I may be misunderstanding.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
We're all being played we are kept divided so that we can continue to be subjugated.

It really doesn't matter who is in the white house anymore.

Most of us know folks that are more intelligent, insightful, intrepid, empathetic, and with better moral compasses than either of these two guys, but out of everyone in America, this is what we have to choose from?

Keep 'Em both.

We need someone that is smart and willing to risk assassination to do what is right, someone ready, willing, able, and capable enough to smile and raise both middle fingers to big business and corrupt bankers. To secret societies and unnecessary secrets. It'll never happen... but a man can still dream.

top topics

join