It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scary cop lady returns: My Dallas GoldBug moment

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
This appears to have been confirmed!
This all happened a few months ago a fellow reporter had posted her photograph. I immediately thought of scary lady from the g-20 and photoshopped the two pictures together to illustrate, took me 2 minutes in photoshop. It would seem this third photograph absolutely nails it.

This lady is an enemy to the people of Canada, a thug willing to do whatever it takes for a paycheque, even if it means stabbing the general public in their collective backs.
scary cop lady article

So it would appear that final confirmation is coming soon. In my opinion she is a state-farmed provocateur.

my own blog mentions it, I'll try to figure out where the original post on facebook was but those are tough to find stuff gets buried in facebook FAR too easily. Anyways there should be some more absolute confirmation coming soon, we are asking the RCMP some pretty direct questions.
edit on 13-7-2012 by TheLastStand because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLastStand

I am unfamiliar with this woman and the significance of this. Was she trying to incite violence during the G-20 event or just also working as an under cover?

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Uhhhh, what now? You saw a scary cop lady and now you think you saw her again?

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by MrSpad

yes indeed, this time she is keeping tabs on occupy.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
You obviously failed to pay her troll toll so her anger is totally understandable.
I heard if you rub their ears and feet, they calm down long enough for you to make an escape.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I still don't get it. You didn't answer my question, which was asking for an explanation on why this is significant?

I mean, if you just want to watch this wither into the ether that is fine with me, it's your thread. A little explanation might go a long way towards sparking interest though.

Why does it matter that a cop is photographing you? Did she pretend to not be a cop at some point?

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by sputniksteve

They're talking about the woman in this video from the G20 protests in Toronto from a couple years ago.

www.youtube.com...

I'm not really sure what's so special about her, other than she was running through the streets acting like a lunatic.
I have to say, the presentation in the original post is lacking vital info.

edit on 15-7-2012 by freelance_zenarchist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by freelance_zenarchist

OK after watching that youtubes video I am even more confused on the significance of this. It's obvious she is a cop right, i mean she is helping other cops and is holding a baton.

So you got your picture taken by a cop, that we all knew was a cop OP? Congratulations I guess.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLastStand

Have you incinerated any leafy, green material lately?

Just wondering.

new topics

top topics

join