It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SFO: "There Will Never Again Be A Prosecution Of A High Level Banker"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
SFO (Serious Fraud Office, UK)

Episode 313, well worth listening to if you are unsure about the corruption at the highest levels in the UK government. This episode for me just reinforces the fact that the UK government is nothing more now than an organised crime syndicate.

Skip to 15.00 to 15.30 for the statement of the bankers being beyond the rule of law and the fact that,according the the serious fraud office, no "high level bankers will ever be prosecuted again".

There are a lot of articles in the mainstream media about the SFO now investigsting the banks, and its the biggest lie in the mainstream media at present IMO.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 13-7-2012 by TheMindWar because: Video embed probs

edit on 13-7-2012 by TheMindWar because: Dodgy iphone keyboard

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
The way I see it ... The Banks run UK and the World ... The Bankers are the millionaires/billionaires.

They help fund the politicians with the elections and wars etc. and in return the government pats the Bankers on their backs "slightly" whenever they do something wrong and civilians find out.

All these big boys (politicians. businessmen, bankers etc.) are all eating out of each other's pockets!

That's my theory and that's a fact!

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Sounds like an admission of something. Perhaps they are being blackmailed like some of our own Presidents have (supposedly)...

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
We should all stop and take a look at Spain and what it is doing with its top banker..
15m celebrates as Rodrigo Rato former IMF Chief & Head of Bankia charged with fraud

Posted this in this thread too.

Something has to be done..
Who can we truly rely on?

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I agree with their assessment, however seeing as the SFO are told what to do by the lords and politicians who are owned by the banking cabal, there will be no prosecutions of high level bankers, but there WILL be EXEcutions instead as the citizenry will sooner or later get fed up with being peed on from the bankers and will take matters into their own hands.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I watched the whole video. I can only imagine what would happen in the United States if this were the kind of news reported on the evening news by ABC, CBS or NBC on a consistent basis.
It is clear that we as a nation (U.S.) are kept from knowing the truth. It appears to be that way in most other places too.
I am sad to know that everyone is being brainwashed and kept from knowing the truth.
I am sad to know that this is the state of the world.
I am sad that most of the general population either does not know, care to know or accept the state of things.

I can not do much, but, I continue to do my part in getting the word out.......and hope/pray/visualize for a better future for all of us.

P.S. Bank local! Turn of the T.V. (at least until the propaganda stops!
) and peace to all!

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Could it be possible that our high level bankers are actually shape shifting reptilians and the SFO is just too dame scared of them
or maybe the system is just so dame corrupt that cleaning it out will destroy it. The idea of having a get out of jail free card when in control of billions and trillions of dollars does not sound like it is going to end well. But considering how much other high level corruption is going on not really surprising unfortunately.

The one consolidation I have is that systems that are based on evil practices end up self destructing eventually as they become isolated from their environment.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Shape shifting reptillians? Way to derail. What you see is the money scheme the way its always been. The elite prints itself money and the riff raff has to work for it.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Of course they will never be prosecuted. The fact that we are over 5yrs post-collapse and no one from Wall Street is in jail should be a hint. The banks/Wall Street have systematically bought government over the last few decades. Governments are complicit in this whole thing. They won't prosecute because they don't want the truth coming out in court. "If you charge me I'll tell what I know".

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Whenever the governement say that they are going to hold an 'official enquiry' when rich and powerful people are caught breaking the law, i know that they are ALWAYS going to get off scott free.
The whole affair is a charade, it's nothing more than theatre to convince the public that things are being dealt with at the highest level. But as we all here know, those at the highest level are also just as corrupt. They are buying themselves time to concoct a bunch of BS to help their masters out of the situation and also know that over time the people will forget all about it as a new story comes along.
In the UK, the news of the world phone hacking scandal was all over the news and papers to begin with. Everyone was being told that heads would roll. Now there is hardly ever a word about it.
The truth is, these people should be behind bars right now. Anyone else would be.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMindWar

Doesn't surprise me at all. They are untouchable.

Watchout for a false flag operation.

new topics

top topics

join