It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Facebook scans conversations, chats and posts - Informs authorities based on key words and data mini

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
FB is fine if you use it for what it's good for mindless communication between friends & family.

With regards to is it monitored YES, last year I sent a screen shot to a friend, it was a pic of a form I had to fill out for the Israeli Gov stating I was not a member of a terror group or affiliated with one, never been involved in various illegal stuff yadda yadda.
The friend I was talking with is a notorious fb troll & I asked him (as a joke) do you want to help me troll mossad & wonder how they will react if I tick yes instead of no as these questions are due to the fact that I had to buy products that contain nuclear material and other guidance sys stuff, after a few joke posts I also stated that in case Mossad is watching we should from here on refer to things in code.
Cake=plutonium
video game = guidance system
Crap like that long story short nasty responses from FB and account closed, & FYI no way in hell my posts were reported by anyone.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

not too long ago, on "ON THE MEDIA" ON NPR there was a whole hour on he net privacy etc.. Truth is "the net is one large copy machine"

your post was one of those that valdiated my reasearch thank you

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by aem56

I have since deleted my account altogether. I find FB useless unless one wants to "spy" on someone, and that's just not my gig.

EDIT:
NPR is, in my opinion, the BEST of MSM news outlets.

edit on 25-2-2013 by wildtimes because: (no reason given)

CX

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by VoidHawk
This'll blow your mind!!

I know this was posted months ago, but as the whole thread has been bumped, i will point out that the video there is a fake one, humourous report by The Onion so it seems.

One look at the scene where the guy is talking about the CIA programme shows that, looks like a version of Bad Lipreading.

CX.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   
A friend was murdered a few weeks ago his dad posted on facebook what they knew and suspected. 2 hours later he's going off because his post was removed. he reposted and his account was deleted. His daughter posted they could not talk about it and to never bring it up again. The funeral became private and the news dropped and removed the story. His home internet and business computers have been taken out and he had to have a friend buy him a new cell phone. He has no clue who is trying to shut him down but it's got to be the government

top topics

<< 1   >>

join