Keshe Foundation Updates: "reported" breakthroughs: grav/mag systems, free energy, water supplies.

page: 1

join

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I thought this was quite incredible when I saw it. I searched and I couldn't find any recent threads on this............if there are mods please merge this in.

First off, let me say, even though this stuff sounds incredible, I haven't seen any proof yet, but I have yet to thoroughly examine the website. So I have an open mind.

Also, I don't think they would be holding a major conference on Sept 21 2012, inviting the leaders or individuals on the behalf of their governments to attend if they had nothing.

Also, the only reason this may sound incredible to you is that many cheap/free energy systems have been suppressed, bought off and the patents classified. After all, if free energy were available to all, this would quickly break the hold the globalists have over us - and no more debt enslavement.

Here is an article on suppression of patents:

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Research shows that over the past 75 years a number of significant breakthroughs in energy generation and propulsion have occurred that have been systematically suppressed. Since the time of Tesla, T. Townsend Brown and others in the early and mid-twentieth century we have had the technological ability to replace fossil fuel, internal combustion and nuclear power generating systems with advanced non-polluting electromagnetic and electro-gravitic systems. The open literature is replete with well-documented technologies that have surfaced, only to later be illegally seized or suppressed through systematic abuses of the national security state, large corporate and financial interests or other shadowy concerns.

Anyway, here is the link to the upcoming conference:

www.keshefoundation.org...

On 21 September 2012 the Keshe Foundation will release the first phase of its space technology and the gravitational and magnetic (Magravs) systems it has developed, to all scientists around the world simultaneously, for production and duplication.

The energy crisis will be resolved at a stroke, and once the technology is put into practice the powers that control energy supplies and through them the present financial structures will find their hands empty.

The world water shortage will be addressed and resolved by presenting this technology to the public soon after the release of our energy and space technology.

For the past six years we have used the international patent system to make sure that every nation and major scientists around the world have a copy of our patents in their possession. (Please check the European patent and international servers downloads for number of downloads.)

Well, I'm skeptical, yet I know this is possible as well, we'll know better after the conference.

Also, they have a note about someone who was trying to smear them:

The Keshe Foundation is fully aware of the Keshe Foundation scam at scam.com. This forum has been opened by Mr Kumaran Sanmugathasan who goes on many internet forums, discrediting the Foundation. He is known under different names (Kumsan, Kosol, Kazan, Spawn2, etc). He has admitted to us that he suffers from schizophrenia. He claims to be the foreign minister of the Earth (check the internet for his entries on UFO sites) and would like to negotiate with alien powers.

More on the scammer:

keshefoundation.org...

Wow, many say the golden age is just around the corner!

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
No offense, but these reports are a dime a dozen. We've seen them before and they disappear just as quickly.

Believe me when I tell you, I'd love to see it, but can't acknowledge it until I can go to Home Depot and touch one with my hands will I believe it.

Sadly, this would cause a massive collapse of our current systems. Millions would be put out of work, so, not likely to happen, but, my fingers are crossed!

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I don't know. It's fishy.

The guy wields a little more arrogance than I've come to expect from "free-energy-types."

As I was reading the link, my mind recalled how a "Federation X" guy wielded humility at the time.

This "foundation" better have the resources they claim, otherwise it may as well pour dirt over itself.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by ctdannyd
No offense, but these reports are a dime a dozen. We've seen them before and they disappear just as quickly.

Believe me when I tell you, I'd love to see it, but can't acknowledge it until I can go to Home Depot and touch one with my hands will I believe it.

Sadly, this would cause a massive collapse of our current systems. Millions would be put out of work, so, not likely to happen, but, my fingers are crossed!

To take offense is impossible when you are attacking (as in arguing against) the claim as opposed to attacking me personally - I welcome such discourse and would be a fool to ignore it.

Anyway, I agree, we do hear about these claims all the time. But then again, as I said, there is apparently documentation of over 5000 suppressed/classified US patents on cheap/free energy alone. Maybe we hear about something true/real which subsequently is classified?

People theorize that we will have to work less - and can devote more time to work we love to do or hobbies/children/families/those in need when such technologies become available.

You think the current system is worthy and is not in need of collapse?

When the brain dead work their brains out and ignore their kids and health just so they can have a five bedroom three car garage house? When the wealthiest 2% of the world own about 50% of the assets when millions of children die each day due to hunger and disease - much of which could be eradicated through these technologies?

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by loveguy
I don't know. It's fishy.

The guy wields a little more arrogance than I've come to expect from "free-energy-types."

As I was reading the link, my mind recalled how a "Federation X" guy wielded humility at the time.

This "foundation" better have the resources they claim, otherwise it may as well pour dirt over itself.

I agree it does seem like a stretch - we'll know in about 10 weeks.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Starred and Flagged. Personally its all a part of responsible community work, as in Community Counsels and waking up your neiighbors. We need to actually start to work at the communities and regions around, both in terms of newletters door to door, ie paid for by advertising, and blog radios, run in part by high school and college students and especially giving voices to all the groups, natives, students, those working with the homeless and the homeless themselves, disabled, bring people together, and get respect for everyone going.

Government is the most paid off group of weasels there are, and they're not going to get anything going.

We have to.

We need think tanks, business startups, with local commitments from more aware citizens to only buy from each other and not monopolies.

We should be focusing on getting whole neighborhoods off grid, off their control grid, natural energy sources and EXOTIC energy sources developed, up and running, aquaponics, food production, organic and heritage, help for those in need, deliveries to shut ins, land donations to homeless, they could be living in their own tiny homes or yurts, in no time. Then cob homes, eventually.
www.tumbleweedhouses.com...

upload.wikimedia.org...

With greenhouses and land around them, like eco farms.

There is no reason for the greed. We have to do it.

I was dropping my son off for math, summer school, and its the Fraser Valley, its a wonderful beautiful sunny day, and we're in the famlands, city in nature, away from Vancouver, but all the smog and all the fumes of the vehicles, including my own small one, just about made me pass out.

And then a small electric car pulled up beside me, no exhaust on the vehicle at all.

I was thinking, WHY did the poltiicians not make it mandatory to not use fossil fuels. Not only should electric, alcohol (which burns clean) and only very clean biofuels be used, BUT, it should have been made mandatory years ago, and that vehicles had to be modded. Now, no one could afford 5000 dollar conversions, it should have been done with everyone being given the credit, and make simple paymetns of 30-100 a month for a few years, on a sliding scale, with grants for those on fixed incomes with most forgiven, PERIOD.

In fact all the poor renting, they should be making payments rent to own on their own homes, all on a sliding scale.

There is no reason for any of it. Its all UP TO US.

Because I drove by a gas station and realized governments didn't do this because they couldn't, they would never have gotten to the advancement positions by advocating the right thing to do.

So It Is Truly Up To Us To Upgrade Our Regions, Our Cities!

And personally I'd like a little beamship in my back yard.

edit on 13-7-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

Ah I read about this yesterday and actually thought about posting a thread about it to see what other ATS people thought about it, Did a little search on here and nothing good came up about the company, Said to be a hoax etc, I want the claims this company do to be true, Just imagine the impact it would have on our world, The current system would crash and burn yes... But there is nothing good about our slave system anyways.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by MoneyIsWorthless

It aint about one company, its the whole darn thing. Free energy or rather over unity is how earth spins. She has an iron core, and magnetic currents, electrical currents, wound up like a Tesla coil.

The crap of their 3 rules of physics, were absolute nonsense and Einstein worked in a patent office, he committed fraud. And to serve the fossil fuel giants. They already knew the truth, Tesla and lots of others, and kept it all under lock and key.

www.levashov.info...

This is a very good article on the whole thing.

There is no reason for any of us, to not have gotten it clearly in our heads that Gov won't do it, we have to, and to have already changed all our communities around.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Really good information. And this needs to be disclosed everywhere so they stop controlling our world.

They will bury this, we can't let them.

IN every town its time to get our neighbors off grid, first conventional then tesla coils. heck coils with pyramids that is a great idea.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by MoneyIsWorthless

It aint about one company, its the whole darn thing. Free energy or rather over unity is how earth spins. She has an iron core, and magnetic currents, electrical currents, wound up like a Tesla coil.

The crap of their 3 rules of physics, were absolute nonsense and Einstein worked in a patent office, he committed fraud. And to serve the fossil fuel giants. They already knew the truth, Tesla and lots of others, and kept it all under lock and key.

www.levashov.info...

This is a very good article on the whole thing.

There is no reason for any of us, to not have gotten it clearly in our heads that Gov won't do it, we have to, and to have already changed all our communities around.

Claiming that you have something to disprove the three laws of thermodynamics is pretty big claim, is there a link you can throw me to show that somebody actually did something to break them?

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Keshe is a fraud. He promised to demonstrate his technology on September and to release the knowledge to all the scientists of the world. Its all a phony publicity stunt. On his facebook page he says that he will not release the knowledge so other scientists can replicate his technology. As long as he does not release the knowledge he is nothing more than a scam and people should not encourage him with his phony excuses of government suppression. Keshe is a fraudster and a thief.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Keshe is a fraud pure and simple. Dont buy anything from him. He is a scam artist. These are the signs of a scam artist here amasci.com... . Keshe meets all the signs.
WARNING WARNING WARNING!
DO NOT GIVE MONEY TO PEOPLE INVOLVED IN "FREE ENERGY"!!!!
Several legitimate free energy researchers do exist, but they don't spend huge amounts on advertising like the scammers do. You probably won't have heard of them. The people who pursue wide publicity are almost all scam artists. If someone is making large amounts of money from selling books and videos on free energy, be very suspicious. If someone is selling plans for "real" free-energy devices, they are a ripoff. Don't waste your money. Or if someone is selling "Dealer ships" or invest ment oppor tunities for a free energy corp, hold tight to your wallet and RUN! Or, if you've already let them get their hands on your money, ask to see proof of the FE device, and see what excuse you're given. (It will be a very convincing excuse. Scam artists don't act sneaky. Scam artists survive because they seem far MORE honest and honorable than a normal person.) Remember that the "con" in "con game" means "confidence." They win your confidence first, then they go after your money. How to tell the difference between a con game and a real product? Easy: if you give them money before receiving a working FE device, then it's a scam, always.
ads not by this site

How can we tell a free energy scam from an honest FE researcher? Here are some symptoms of a scam:

The researcher wants your money. He wants people to invest, he wants subscribers for expensive newsletters, wants to sell "Dealer ships", he wants individuals to make large "donations." Or sometimes he wants to sell you extremely expensive plans which do not work... or to sell you all sorts of books and videos about devices which don't do anything real. In any scam, the WHOLE POINT is to separate the victims from their wallets. (If absolutely no money is involved, then the researcher might be legit... or the scam might be less obvious.) Some scammers say that they want to improve the world (etc.), but then they somehow always avoid doing this. They keep secrets, they run complex buisness deals... they do all sorts of things except the most obvious ones: sending out simple and obvious proof to everyone, and getting working FE devices out into the public by all possible methods.

You'll notice that the scammer uses deception. Now we all know that the "FE" field is similar to people selling maps to lost gold mines, or it's like the used car arena: honest dealers may exist, but they are rare. The majority of publicized FE companies are con-artists selling worthless junk to gullible people. For this reason, real FE researchers are careful to remain scruptiously honest. They bend over backwards to avoid misleading anyone even a little. They have deep habits of honesty, and they don't tell all those little lies which would be acceptable in other situations. So if you notice a researcher using even the smallest "politician ploy" or "marketing techniques," then you're almost certainly dealing with a con-man. If you point out these failings, they'll give sensible excuses. But the symptom is the lack of brutal bend-over-backwards honesty.

How can we tell? Just ask the F/E hobbyists. While most "skeptics" are hopelessly biased, and will dishonestly claim that ALL free-energy inventors are scammers, you can still ask the online F/E community. They'll quickly set you straight about who is a ripoff artist and who is a legit experimenter.

FE hobbyist's scam watch sites:

Peswiki:Magniwork scam, Magnets4Energy scam , "Tesla's Secret" scam
Peswiki:Bogus "FE plans" sites
"Energy saving" scams
Adsitt's Scam Watch
NuScam (Perreault)
'Green Scheme' scammers

The invention violates current laws of physics. Well, that's OK, since historical inventions often violate the physics theories of their time. But if many other listed symptoms are present as well, then it's a scam.

The invention is unproven. It has not yet splashed itself across news headlines worldwide. "NEW SOURCE OF ENERGY DISCOVERED IN USA!" Nope. Scams always involve unproven inventions. Unproven inventions might be real or might not. But scammers often hide behind this fuzzy status.

The inventor keeps the device secret. That, or their patent lacks some critical information and nobody can build a working copy based on the patent. (A small critical piece of info remains secret.)

The scammer usually has a good website. Make that a GREAT website. Well, actually their website looks like it was build by site-design experts who charge enormous fees. Wow, look at that thing, how could they afford to create such an expensive monstrous "online facade?" And that's it exactly: FACADE. The scammers spend all their resources mak

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Another good list that Keshe matches word for word here web.archive.org...:Becoming a Con man of crackpot technology for fun and profit
last updated 2003-02-23 - found at www.phact.org...

how to make a living pitching free energy machines

A number of people have made a decent living ripping off (usually elderly) investors, promising they will get rich on free energy.
---- the following tips can help any charismatic salesman get lots of money and notoriety ----

� Be very careful to have any investors forfeit their right to legal action any way possible. - this can be a last minute statement to sign, often you can hide silencing terms in a nondisclosure agreement.

� Start with outrageous enough claims to filter the more skeptical people out as early as possible. But, be careful about making too many bogus scientific claims, or you may find self-righteous skeptics trying to debunk you - if this happens, tell your followers they (or any critics) are part of the conspiracy - maybe nitpick at fine points of their arguments, but don't ever respond to their main thrust.

� Claim you are not in it for the money, just to save humanity. Say you have already been offered huge sums, but want to sell it to the little guy (i.e. the gullible guy). Try to market it to older mid-western Christian farmers - they've always bought in in the past. Build excitement for something wonderful.

� Focus investors attention away from evaluating claims on technical grounds. The following distractions are recommended:

get them involved in political issues. Convince them you have some large secretive benefactor.
focus their attention on an elaborate multi-generational international conspiracy which has kept everyone pitching free energy to fail. Make your audience outraged against the conspiracy, yet empowered that they can finally overcome it by giving you money.
talk about your valiant battles with the patent office or some government bureaucracy (that always warms people up)
get into religion quick (religious people are already taught to have faith) -appear to have God on your side
get people to focus on your theory rather than measurable evidence.
claim it already has been proven so you need not offer any proof Tell them you are done proving it and need big money to start mass production.
Write an autobiography (self-published, of course) where you can "control" the facts. When someone questions your shady past simply say, "Buy my book and learn the truth about what REALLY happened." Naive people won't question the "facts" because, after all, it's in a book. If your book is long enough, you may mesmerize them.

� You must focus on the big conspiracy. It's very important to make people believe in the big conspiracy - because that's your excuse for past failures, present lack of evidence, the critics, and future delays. Locking horns with bureaucrats or the scientific community can distract from your lack of evidence and get you great free press. Make people believe exciting claims of bad guys wanting to steal or bury your ideas. - then claim you will destroy your prototypes and records rather than let them fall into the hands of the bad guys.

� Be bold, sell books, consider taking out full page ad or get on the radio. People will feel that something this out in the open can not possibly be a fly by night Con. The most successful cons are ones lasting for a few years not the quick cons.

� Watch your target market, Go after people predisposed to believing in conspiracy theories such as the militias, JFK conspiracy, and UFO cover-up groups.

� If you are forced to demonstrate some device, consider the following important tips: bore the skeptics right out of the room with long discourses on elementary science; claim you have some adjustments to make, yet; say it worked yesterday; run your machine for just a few seconds and move on to some other important point. - or do the Newman trick of openly hooking up input power and just promising it's less than what comes out.

� A good final lesson, if the heat from impatient investors and public scrutiny gets too much, do what Keely did - just walk away from it all (just claim it doesn't work because the remaining people don't understand it) , and just start some new investment scheme for some other amazing claim.

� operate from a state which is soft on fraud and organized crime.

� Get people to pay around 20 - 100$ for "information kits" or video tapes. Once they've paid that much, it's easier to get them to start paying more money.

� Discourage investors from contacting each other and cover up evidence of earlier bitter investors.

� Get followers to sell your stuff to their friends, family and churches - try multilevel schemes - promise they will get rich by commissions on getting others to invest (who cares if this destroys their friendships).

� Be open to having newer investors buy out older more impatient investors. Always promise a disgruntled investor that someone else will soon buy him out.

� Don't be afraid of lawsuits, if OJ got off so can you - they can be one more excuse for delays. Most attorney generals will just bluff with a cease and desist order and then move on to someone else.

� Don't be afraid of investors defecting, most of them will feel too stupid to go public with their story - even if some do start successful attacks on you, just say they are agents of the big conspiracy.

� Jealously guard your list of investors, a good sucker list is worth its weight in gold and can even be sold to other con men.

� Don't be afraid of the press, they don't usually evaluate outlandish claims, and even if they do - your audience won't likely listen.

� Be open to 'red-lining' your investors (i.e.: tell them if they don't come up with just a little more money, they will lose it all)

� Be ready to move to another state with corrupt or weak DA's - if you are done 'harvesting' your initial area. (i.e.: New Jersey is known as an east coast haven for the mob, prostitution and home repair scams) Most states don’t bother to track people down across state lines.

� If you are really bold, you could give commissions for investors to find more investors. Better to also make others responsible for building the machines - it buys you time and gives you another person to blame.
Explain complex subjects simply, (leaving out lots of details) so that the mark feels as though he understands the subject well enough to make informed decisions.

How to deal with skeptics and detractors:

There are a number of approaches to deal with self righteous people who like to point out your flaws of reason, lists of previous victims, etc. out on the internet:

Label your detractors as CIA agents, or stupid or part of the great conspiracy.
say they are unqualified unless they are experts in your crazy theory.
try to restrict your message to newsletters and limited forums where the skeptical voice can be filtered out.
in a public forum deaden the audiences interest with tons of distracting counter "information".
try to delete their pages from the search engines, or bury their objections in enough distractions to make people avoid the debate
trying threatening your detractors with lawsuits - it will make some of them shut up
give up and only try to market to people too old or stupid to get on the internet. - or try selling to the Amish or more stupid ethnic groups.

--- hope no one gets too offended by this conjecture - most of it is inspired by a neat book, "Con Men and their methods". By the way, I've gotten taken a few times myself (maybe that's why I'm fascinated by the subject) ======== this page will be live updated at www.phact.org...

The Woo-Woo Credo - how to be a general kook
pages exposing Joe Newman and Dennis Lee who some people suspect of leading a nationwide scam. Also, Amin, Mills (who may be legit?) Tilley, Perendev, Bearden Lutec Tewari. get on an email list for updates about Dennis Tom Bearden’s MEG device A rational review of meg claims inconsistancies in his theory Greer’s offer Bill Muller and questioning Bearden’s mental health free energy scams

� NATIONAL FRAUD INFORMATION CENTER and state attorney generals offices and investment fraud -the SEC's number is 202-942-8090

� scambusters gives information mostly on fraud over the internet. great list of scams FAIR's media contact list Newspaper Links by State E&P Media Links - Search Page

� Consumer Sentinel: Complaints - direct form to allow people to submit complaints
www.crimes-of-persuasion.com... - a great resource of scams - their report on Dennis's operation
Prosecuting Attorneys, District Attorneys, Attorneys General & US Attorneys on the Web
Internet Fraud Complaint Center

Directory of Investigative Journalists - a good resource to get the media to expose a con man
A restraining order issued against Dennis Lee in 1999

Send any comments to the web pages to, Eric Krieg eric@phact.org
View Eric Krieg's skeptics pages and see more rants by Eric
UPDATE: Spotlight magazine just blasted Dennis. You can hear Dennis telling his followers to
send in money saying: , "I need to encourage you to do this no matter what it takes for you to do it. You can take in partners, limited partnerships, get a loan, break the kids piggy bank, max out the old credit cards, borrow against the insurance, cash in the Christmas fund or even the college fund because if you get them at $2.50 now before the 15th, it's going to be easy to get that money back". Don't believe me, hear Dennis's own words:
www.phact.org...

I got the following response from Dustin

It's sort of depressing how frauds can make hundreds of thousands of dollars on things like free-energy claims without showing any evidence that the device works. After reading your Dennis Lee page I realized that you don't even have to go through the trouble of faking a believable demonstration! If you can make a fortune off of something that doesn't exist it seems like anyone who really comes up with a good idea should become a millionaire. Then I think of how many stories I've heard of independent inventors having their ideas stolen by big companies and spending their whole lives in court trying to get the credit (and money) that they deserve. Now suppose you have actually invented a free energy device. The best way to find the most effective marketing strategy is to see how well different techniques have worked in the past. Given the evidence, your best option is to do as the scam-artists do! Think of the benefits: 1. There is plenty of skeptical literature explaining how people are convinced to give money to support unsubstantiated claims so you don't have to buy expensive "how to" books. 2. Any media coverage you receive will probably be positive. You might even have your own segment on a FOX special. 3. You don't have to convince mainstream scientists that it works. 4. You don't have to let the plans for your invention collect dust due to lack of funding. There are plenty of gullible people willing to give you money before you give any evidence that your device works. 5. On the off chance that there actually is a conspiracy to suppress free-energy, they will either ignore you completely or maybe even support you. After all, the more frauds there are, the less likely a real claim will be believed. 6. Suppose that when you get around to building a prototype you discover that it doesn't work Who cares! If people like Dennis Lee can make a fortune without having any good ideas in the first place, there's no reason why you can't do the same(I suppose it's possible that Mr. Lee originally thought he had free energy then took advantage of this particular benefit).

new topics
top topics

join