It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

13-year-old boy suffers horrific assault co-workers in China

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
This is definitely a wicked humor on the part of the auto repair workers. As a kid, I have teased and played practical jokes on other kids but nothing like this. I have heard and read about several medical cases (anogenital injuries) where young boys were assaulted with several different types of objects such as screw driver, bottle, light bulb etc.

On the other hand, if I could, I would love to insert the air nozzle into some of the politicians in DC without any regret for the chaos and economic turmoil they have caused

The boy helped out at the auto repair shop, where two co-workers allegedly inserted the nozzle of an air pump into his anus and filled his body with air. The suspects have been detained.

Linky

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
They should have known better, I learned as a child that you can inflate someone to death, thank you Dig Dug...

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by hp1229

So , US govt is angry at China and reporting Bad Human rights condition from China and Russia.

That is how they visualize every thing for you.

When you turn on the TV , get ready to be hypnotized.
edit on 13-7-2012 by mideast because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by mideast

I dont know if that is the intention of the MSM. I made a news thread nothing to do with human rights propoganda bandwagon
I just thought it was a very cruel joke if thats what the co-workers at the garage were trying to do.

new topics

top topics

join