It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Secrecy - Richard Dolan.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Found this video, previously un-posted here. Personally, I can't fault Dolans methodical approach in his research and presentations on the subject and out of the current Ufologist theories out there, I think he must come pretty close to the mark on how it actually is. We are left with only a few possibilities on what some of the strange craft are:

A. Man-made (Secret Military), some no doubt are.
B. Craft of alien origin, some of which may well be.

Amongst the stuff covered here is the cover up on Roswell, the high calibre military witnesses, Lockheed's position in the matter and some references on the current media standing on the subject as well as a bunch of other interesting stories.

There may not be anything new here for some but please take the time to check it out

EDIT: Inspired by this comment

3.3 trillion dollar lost to black bugget and US tax payers are OK with that? Ok, stay asleep and have sweet dreams guys..

I have to ask, are the people of America happy throwing their money at the government, not knowing exactly where it is going? I would have to say, that a ton of it has gone into reverse tech on craft that are not known to us.
edit on 13-7-2012 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Zcustosmorum

I have to ask, are the people of America happy throwing their money at the government, not knowing exactly where it is going? I would have to say, that a ton of it has gone into reverse tech on craft that are not known to us.

The sad fact is that most Americans don't know anything about the black budget. The sadder truth is that even if they did know the Government would convince us that this budget is need for our protection. We would be told that it is a dangerous World out there, and our Military needs the money to keep us safe. We would also be told that the information must be kept secrete so that our enemies do not know the extent of our technology.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zcustosmorum

I have to ask, are the people of America happy throwing their money at the government, not knowing exactly where it is going?

Thrilled. What do you think? Nice attempt to downgrade Americans, is this the best you have?

I would have to say, that a ton of it has gone into reverse tech on craft that are not known to us.

I would say you haven't a lick of proof for that.

I have to ask, are you happy throwing your opinions at the Americans, knowing exactly where it is going?

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
pretty good video S&F

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Zcustosmorum

I must say I do really like Richard Dolan. He's great at boiling down the matter to its essence and presenting his information in a way that is hard to argue with (mostly). Although he does allow himself to speculate broadly regarding aspects of the topic that not quite as solid as other aspects, he makes it clear when he is speculating and when he's talking about "what we know".

When he sticks strictly to the known facts, there are not many who can say it better than him. I'm willing to forgive Dolan's occasional tendency to muse (I mean, we all do that) because his presentation is top-notch and to the point. Here's a good example of what I mean:

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I've watched most of Dolan's presentations and I think he's a great historian and researcher.
I've also watched all the videos from this conference and found it fascinating.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
An excellent video I hadn't seen before. I'm always happy to hear what Richard Dolan has to say.
Thanks. S&F.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by PulsusHilarisCaro

I have to ask, are the people of America happy throwing their money at the government, not knowing exactly where it is going?

Thrilled. What do you think? Nice attempt to downgrade Americans, is this the best you have?

I would have to say, that a ton of it has gone into reverse tech on craft that are not known to us.

I have to ask, are you happy throwing your opinions at the Americans, knowing exactly where it is going?

Woah, calm down Mr. Patriotic, I ain't downgrading anybody, we're all people last time I checked, I asked a question and the reason being it involves America is because they are the front runners in most of this UFO business, at least the man-made side ofc.

And no, I never said I did have proof of anything, it's my opinion. When you have 3.3 trillion dollars missing and constant stories of cover ups, suppressed truth and blatant lies coming from various sources, you kind of have to ask yourself some serious questions.

reply to post by Orkojoker

Couldn't agree more mate, he does seem to be very good at what he does. When you boil it down between facts and hearsay, the facts are still more than enough to convince that something is happening and we are being kept in the dark.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Woah, calm down Mr. Patriotic, I ain't downgrading anybody, we're all people last time I checked, I asked a question and the reason being it involves America is because they are the front runners in most of this UFO business, at least the man-made side ofc.

And no, I never said I did have proof of anything, it's my opinion.

Oh, Opinion.

Fine, I discarded whatever you call it as as worthless as its content.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by VeniVidi

The sad fact is that most Americans don't know anything about the black budget.

Please, enlighten us. All your proven data, insert below my response.

Thanks IA!

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by PulsusHilarisCaro

You having a bad day mate?

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Thanks IA!

DoD budget, 2010.

comptroller.defense.gov...

If you look at F-21 you'll see the airforce alone spends 16 billion yearly on classified programs.

When you add it all up $50 billion a year with no public accountability seems not unreasonable.

Thats more money than most nations spend on their entire defence budgets, including nations with nuclear capability.

You have to wonder how much is simply pilfered, nobody will ever know. Its a fantastic scam.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by justwokeup

Thanks IA!

DoD budget, 2010.

comptroller.defense.gov...

If you look at F-21 you'll see the airforce alone spends 16 billion yearly on classified programs.

When you add it all up $50 billion a year with no public accountability seems not unreasonable.

Thats more money than most nations spend on their entire defence budgets, including nations with nuclear capability.

You have to wonder how much is simply pilfered, nobody will ever know. Its a fantastic scam.

I see our problem, you and I have a different view of the words "black budget".

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   

EDIT: Inspired by this comment:

"3.3 trillion dollar lost to black bugget and US tax payers are OK with that? Ok, stay asleep and have sweet dreams guys.."

Zcustosmorum, great thread mate and there are some good articles here from Bill Sweetman in 'Jane’s International Defence Review' which suggest the security fraction of the total budget for these “deep black” SAPs can approach 50% - not bad when you consider it was estimated that the black budget for the US Department of Defense in 2009 was around $50 billion.

There's also this very interesting PDF file document which states an engaged activity in 'disinformation' and elaborate cover stories 'in order to protect the integrity of the program from individuals who do not have a need to know' (so I'd agree there's probably lots and lots we don't know about).

Cheers.

new topics

top topics

join