It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This technique may help the drought stricken areas of the U.S.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Whilst reading about the current King of Thailand(soon to be my new homeland) I came across some articles about the royal rain making process.........

TextRoyal rain-making involves a process of precipitate water vapour in the atmosphere, condensed into minute water particles as rain clouds. Further precipitation brought about by cooling brings rainfall.

TextThailand’s Intellectual Property Department registered a patent for the royal rain-making to the king in 2003. Two years later, the European Patent Office issued the patent named “Weather Modification by Royal Rainmaking Technology” which is valid in 30 European countries for the Thai monarch.
This technique has been used successfully in many contries around the world including, India, Bangladesh, many African nations and Australia.
www.mcot.net...
Below is the link to the official website for the Royal rainmaking Bureau for you folks who really wanna research it.
www.weathermodification.com...
I thought of making this thread when I read the comment "we need a raindance!" in another thread on the subject.
Im sure the U.S gov is aware of this tech but I don`t think regular joes out there are so I decided to throw it out there for the farmers, meteorologists and wetherfolk to take a closer look and see if it can be applied in the U.S.

Here`s hoping

edit on 14-7-2012 by Gemwolf because: Removed all caps from title

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Ranong

weather is complicated. it's so complicated we still can't predict it reliably. i really don't think attempting to engineer weather is something we should be doing at this stage. regardless of whom is suffering. believe me, i hate delivering 300 pound appliances in 100 degree 60% humidity conditions as much as the next guy, i just don't think things like this are a smart idea at this time. who knows we could really mess something up. then what? there's no reset button for proper weather...

join