Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Many Wall Street executives says wrongdoing is necessary: survey

page: 1

join

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I'm shocked at this survay who could think that executives in the trust worthy financial
system are turning a blind eye to insider trading and breaking the law.

A quarter of Wall Street executives see wrongdoing as a key to success, according to a survey by whistleblower law firm Labaton Sucharow released on Tuesday.

But is't it just a few rogue traders as we all told by msm you ask.

No up to 26% senior executives know of wrongdoing in the workplace but don't do
anything about it.

In a survey of 500 senior executives in the United States and the UK, 26 percent of respondents said they had observed or had firsthand knowledge of wrongdoing in the workplace, while 24 percent said they believed financial services professionals may need to engage in unethical or illegal conduct to be successful.

Sixteen percent of respondents said they would commit insider trading if they could get away with it, according to Labaton Sucharow. And 30 percent said their compensation plans created pressure to compromise ethical standards or violate the law.

Reuters wall street survey

Marketwatch

Now if there is 26 to 30 percent of executives openly tell a survey that they know/do break laws
then i'm not sure if it's arrogance or stupidy to let the public know this.

Wall Street has been saying that it don't need any further regulatory laws as it unnecessary.
I can't see why as they'll just ignore them anyway.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by skuly

They are just being realistic.
That is how the system is designed to operate.
The system is a game, you can play that game and win or you can sit back and suffer. Although most players end up suffering eventually anyway.
Why worry about wall street execs when there are bigger fish in the sea.
We talk about the financial system like it is an act of nature, when in fact it is controlled by a minute few. They are the real wrongdoers.

new topics

join