It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mitt Romney is DANGEROUS whether he becomes POTUS or not.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Atleast Romney admits what religion he follows - Obama won't even admit he is Muslim.

Peace

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by skepticconwatcher

Wow what are you smoking. I guess you are afraid all those free handouts will end and you will have to work for food, housing and health care,

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by BABYBULL24
Atleast Romney admits what religion he follows - Obama won't even admit he is Muslim.

Peace

I think Obama is principally a marxist, but I have read that he has Freemason connections. For the record, the Muslim Brotherhood is said to have been started by British agents and is associated with a Muslim Freemason lodge, Eastern Star I believe.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...
edit on 14-7-2012 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by rgzing

Wow what are you smoking. I guess you are afraid all those free handouts will end and you will have to work for food, housing and health care,

Unlike you, I actually have a job in the private sector with healthcare, my own place, my own car, pay my own bills, don't get any assistance, and don't even live with a dumb azz man who sits around and eats all day. I'm the most independent woman you will ever hear of or know.

EVER !

I know it's hard for you to imagine there are people who actually think about other people and are not just in it for themselves. Not all of us were raised by selfish wild dogs.
edit on 14-7-2012 by skepticconwatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
If you really want to hold the Executive Branch in check, you need to use Congress and the Judicial Branches.

The system is devised so that we the people can pit them against each other, in order to retain a balance of powers.
Why aren't we doing this?

Is the vast majority of this nation actually unaware of how the system really works?

Want to "get something done"? Than we need to throw a wrench in this machine. That will get something done, it will strip power from the government.

Let's put it in military terms. The goal of modern warfare is to retain mobility and communications, as this gives the greatest edge. Once the unit gets bogged down and loses it's mobility, or has it's communications cut off, they become nearly useless in the overall grand scheme. They cannot accomplish their objectives very well at this point.

The same goes for politics. It's a battle of wits so to speak.
If we cannot cut their communications lines, turn them against each other so communication becomes difficult.
If you cannot cut their mobility, set up road blocks and hinder them, make them go around the long way.

Don't ever vote for any incumbents again please, and spend your money wisely stop supporting negative business paradigms that harm the planet and liberties of people globally. Stop supporting slave labor by buying the slaves produce.
If this train wreck is going to take 20 years to happen or whatever, we should take actions now to slow it down a bit.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Mitt Romney is as dangerous if not even more dangerous than Obama because Mitt Romney still operates under the illusion of benevolence, similar to how Obama was perceived to be benevolent in 2008 when all the sheep thought that he would change things in a positive way instead of changing things in a negative way. The two party political system is a sham that plays the overall population against each other until they give up their most prized possessions: their heart, mind, and soul, to a Luciferian New World Order.

As for Mormonism, it's founders Joseph Smith and Brigham Young were high-level Freemasons. When an individual becomes a high-level Freemason he realizes that he is a foot soldier of "the Black Pope" or leader of the Jesuits and as such he works for the man who proclaims himself to be a god on Earth, the Pope. In effect, Mormonism is just another daughter of the "Great Harlot" in Rome. Catholicism, Mormonism, and Freemasonry all operate the same way, they have lots of innocent followers who don't know that the leaders of their church/institution are staunch satanists. If you are looking for real Christianity, read the whole Holy Bible and , and especially the teachings of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, or find a church that most closely follows the whole Holy Bible and not man-made dogmas or a few verses of the Bible out of context that don't take into account the whole Bible.

This Jesuit website provides vital information concerning how the Mormons were founded
www.sjweb.info...

This quote was from Dec. 2011

Signposting the Mormons. The Mormons are under particular scrutiny in the USA because one of them, Mitt Romney, has declared an interest in the Presidency. There was a time when they were less acceptable. In 1838 Governor Boggs of Missouri decreed: "The Mormons must be treated as enemies, and must be exterminated, or driven from the State, if necessary for the public peace." As they were hounded from state to state, seeking a place where they could live in peace, they sought advice from Jean Pierre DeSmet SJ, the noted explorer of the American west. His description of the magnificent Great Salt Lake valley pleased them greatly. So Salt Lake City became to Mormons what Rome is to Catholics, and Jesuit de Smet stands there among the founders' statues.

The quote shows how the Jesuits were involved in helping the Freemasons Joseph Smith and Brigham Young find a new home for their religion Mormonism. Mitt Romney is most likely not only a devout Mormon but also a high-level freemason, and as such, if elected to the White House, he will continue to read the script that is set before him and move according to the same puppet masters that coordinate Obama's puppet-like movements.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Your discription suits obama better. So, I'll take my chances with Mr. Romney over obama "The Destroyer".

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
This is my first post here, so I hope you guys will give a little more room for error, educate me if necessary.
First, we all absolutely know that the supposed "two party system" is just a BIG JOKE! If you look at the history, regardless of who is in, the system perpetuates itself. Proof positive is Mr. Obama giving all our money to the banks and NEVER demanding an accounting of any kind. Has our illustrious Congress demanded an accounting?
Also, Mr. Obama faithfully promised us that he would immediately install a truly transparent government - are you falling on the floor laughing, yet?! He invoked Executive Privilege as soon as the documents of Fast and Furious started pointing in his direction and the heat was turned up!!! While he has been president, he has personally overseen the greatest erosion of civil liberties of any president - even to employing drones to police our own citizens and the increase of checkpoints all over this great country of ours, so that we can all be stopped without cause and searched without cause, all of which is illegal. Everywhere you look, we are losing our freedoms, even the right to grow our own organic food, this, while his lawyer-educated wife touts her organic garden - what a gross insult this is to all of us. If even one seed of GMO Phood lands in your little organic garden, the thugs from the FDA, in bed with Monsanto, can appear at your home, in full riot gear, hold you and your children at gunpoint, take everything you have, give you no accounting, and forbid you to grow your own food ever again because of (Are you ready for this???) Patent Infringement!!! If you don't believe me, just do a little bit of research, and become truly terrified. He is a Wolf in Sheep's clothing. I have always been proud to be a Democrat but now, personally, I think Romney may just be the lesser of evils only because, he is far more "What You See Is What You Get" than Mr. Obama. I was really expecting great things from Michelle Obama - have you ever heard her utter one controversial remark that could be construed to educate and support "the little guy" that Mr. Obama says he is single-handedly defending against the Goliaths of the Stock Market, etc? Has she ever said a word about Monsanto and the terror tactics of the FDA? Where are our champions? Where are our leaders? The answer is no one has the courage to stand up to the Power Machine. My feeling now is History will show Mr. Obama (and his administration) to be one of the greatest threats to our American way of life than any other person to hold the office, including Nixon, and I was very scared of tricky Dick. There's a great video on You Tube that takes apart the ObamaCare health care bill and really tells it like it is. Link is at bottom. They're counting on Americans to be so befuddled, overwhelmed, and lost in escape activities that we will continue to be unaware they are stealing this country right out from under our noses. This is just the tip of the iceberg. Don't get lost in the rhetoric and the weirdness (There is actually one member here (Jon) who claims on his site that Mr. Obama is a clone of the great Pharaoh, Akhenaten. This man knows absolutely nothing about Akhenaten, who he was, who he is, and what he actually came to do. Of course, he gives no info on how he came upon this great revelation or what it really means.) Look at the facts, guys, don't be sheeples or lose yourself in esoterica. Also, always remember this, a true teacher has no problems with answering questions and actually even invites them, even the tough ones. If you happen upon a teacher who takes offense to a question posed with respect or blows you off in any way, move on, and thank your Self for the education. Corrupt teachers are everywhere these days. I know, I studied with one for 23 years - what a rude awakening that was. If you steer clear from emotional attachment and only sincerely desire the truth, you can spot them easily. Ask, and then keep asking. Waking up can be very painful, but it's well worth it.
I forgot something: Mr. Obama is well aware of the radiation that is showing up in our food supply, as well as the milk our children are drinking, yet he refuses to go public with it so we can protect ourselves - Did you know that citrus pectin helps to remove Cesium from the digestive tract so you can poop it out? (Cesium-137 from Fukushima has shown up in Michigan milk per Arnie Gundersen - check it out). Link: www.slate.com... You Tube Article: Know the TRUTH about the Government Health Care Bill H.R.3200 - Key Points, www.youtube.com... You Tube: Police drones that will see into your house coming soon, www.youtube.com... Checkpoints – 3 in one morning www.youtube.com... All of this under Obama's watch = Crimes Against Humanity.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Starred, the total brainwashing of Mormons is a product of their conservative values. Many sociologist would agree that Mormonism is more like Islam, in the form of church doctrine and regimens at the fundamentalist level. Mormonism is a giant pyramid scheme, where by the members at the top dictate what followers should believe or not. As they dictate to their followers how to think they also smile and agree to participate in a one party the republican party. If you think that this liar and robber is in anyway concerned with you're views you are sadly mistaken. The simple fact that this man participated or participates is this toxic psychological cult should give you enough creepy feelings to say, i wont touch that guy with a 10 ft pole, and absolutely be nowhere close to the white house. If you are still thinking that Mormonism is just another religion and it should have its rights, you need to do some homework. You also need to know the way to which they will get you, they will say they you are special and indoctrinate you in their group with a smile, however the real target is your money so you can give tithing to support there elaborate pyramid scheme. Sorry if that is harsh but they are a major contributor to the toxic plume of psychological impaired-ness that is permeating the population of the world. The problem is they do it with a smile!

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by XstanX888
Starred, the total brainwashing of Mormons is a product of their conservative values. Many sociologist would agree that Mormonism is more like Islam, in the form of church doctrine and regimens at the fundamentalist level. Mormonism is a giant pyramid scheme, where by the members at the top dictate what followers should believe or not. As they dictate to their followers how to think they also smile and agree to participate in a one party the republican party. If you think that this liar and robber is in anyway concerned with you're views you are sadly mistaken. The simple fact that this man participated or participates is this toxic psychological cult should give you enough creepy feelings to say, i wont touch that guy with a 10 ft pole, and absolutely be nowhere close to the white house. If you are still thinking that Mormonism is just another religion and it should have its rights, you need to do some homework. You also need to know the way to which they will get you, they will say they you are special and indoctrinate you in their group with a smile, however the real target is your money so you can give tithing to support there elaborate pyramid scheme. Sorry if that is harsh but they are a major contributor to the toxic plume of psychological impaired-ness that is permeating the population of the world. The problem is they do it with a smile!

Every Mormon family that I have known were very gracious people with excellent family values, ones I could trust with just about anything, and in every case they never push their religion on to me.

As kooky as their religion might seem to me I don't have a problem with them.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

Thats the problem inset it, they are so nice that they will leave you alone. They will say that they are leaving you alone, that is what they want to do is leave anybody out of the circle that is not sheep like. So they may eliminate any free thinkers and keep the group "clean". Sure they might be good people but just because individuals are good or have good values does not mean that the people that are pulling the strings up top are doing good things. I will remind anyone who does not know that "colored people" were not allowed into heaven until quite recently at the decision of the top. Keep thinking that they are doing nothing wrong, and keep smiling back, until they own the land around you or you loose a relative to the mindless collective. I am sure there are plenty of serial killers that smiled and laughed as they murdered their victims. Does not mean they had good values in mind or where not going to kill there victims. I am harsh about this because that smile and seemingly good values are all the hard exterior shell of what really is going on, brainwashing their masses with a book. You want to participate in that its fine... I will not stand to take it.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by XstanX888

Yep. That nice bit is a facade.

Doubters should talk to Park Romney, Mitt Romneys cousin whom he disowns and is not permitted to speak to because he left the Mormon Church. You leave the Church/Cult, they cut you off from your family. They have files on all their members. BBC did a documentary on it. They are not sweet kind angels. Not the leadership which Mitt is a part of.

It's an ACT
edit on 14-7-2012 by skepticconwatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 02:53 AM
link   
I feel the need to address the comment again to justify the harshness in my tone. You see I live with Mormons all around me I see there mannerisms, and it does not seem to be anything healthy for the political system. Mormons are 1 party religion that has been taken by the moral majority of the Regan years and, through this moral majority it was understood that the values of the Mormons and Republicans go hand in hand. This is absolute travesty of democratic thinking because the Mormon Church does not really get anything but promises to do nothing from the Republican Party. This is the problem that their religion has created. A blind and trustless relationship with a party that in no means wants what they want. They are only whoring out to the right wing establishment, and with that whoring out the people that practice Mormonism, because even though we all know politics do not belong in church it is always there. However every Mormon that lives in these United States will probably vote from him just because he was or is Mormon. So what will mitt do for the Mormon people who vote for him, absolutely nothing !!!! Mitt Romney is a political whore just like any other, and the people that vote for him get absolutely nothing in return. Democracy at is death based on the absence of evaluating information because holy god knows all, how can you question that?
edit on 15-7-2012 by XstanX888 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   
he is a more dangerous puppet than Obama is. Simply for the fact that Obama appeases a large % of the populace world wide and more importantly a large % of the American populace. Romney is harder to relate to and is much more indifferent from the American population. Furthermore he is an open Neo Con and his foreign policy while it may make logical sense from the world order stand point is entirely open. Liberals promote neoliberalism while conservatives are neoconservatives but in the end they both are in favor of each other and in globilization, a world order and corruption. With Obama he says one thing than does the other with Romney when it comes to his foreign policy being an open neo con he will say "we will do this" and we will. Obama goes about it in a more subtle way which in turn is a smarter option.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join