It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mitt Romney is DANGEROUS whether he becomes POTUS or not.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I'm not here telling people how to vote or even to vote for that matter because I really don't care who you vote for or if you vote at all. Some of us know that the election has already been decided and the game is over and some of us are just going through the motions. I just notice some things that I want to share. This is not about Presidents or the office.This is about Mitt Romney whether he becomes president or not. He is dangerous to America. He matches the very characteristics that everyone associates with the cabal, NWO, TPTB , the hidden hand, ect.

He has secret ill gained money all over the entire globe. He has created and run a company , Bain Capital , that has and continues to , take American jobs overseas. His actions suggest a loyalty to no country; not even his own. It's all about stashing away cash. He will get that money any way he can even if it includes purchasing American companies, taking away workers pensions, borrowing billions and then allowing the companies to go bankrupt while he keeps the money. He's done this for 25 years. Who in their right mind would defend that ?

He has no loyalty to America. His loyalty lies with the Mormon Cult/Church. Those of us who were raised in a particular branch of Christianity, have been educated on cults to avoid. One of those cults is Mormonism.Those who know nothing about this religion, do not know how dangerous it is. Many of us who do, know that Mormonism, the ever changing cult, had at one point OPENLY taught the overthrow of the United States government. Mitt Romney was a high priest and some say he still is , within the Mormon/LDS ever changing cult/church. This is why he hides his money and refuses to share his tax records. They will show the truth about his real plans. He said it himself. "If I release them, I will lose"

And finally, the man just lies. If you follow his career back as far as the 1990's you will see, not one , not two , but several ever changing versions of Mitt Romney the politician. Again, those of us who have studied the ever changing cult, know why it is so easy for this man to lie and change his core fundamental beliefs at the flip of a dime. He is not a stupid man. He knows exactly what he is doing. He is a deceiver. He is a liar. And as long as there are people to deceive he will continue doing it. It's how he makes his living. It's how he fulfills his plan.

If Mitt Romney loses the Presidential race this Fall, it will not matter to him at all. He will find another way; another venue to use as a tool to fulfill his plan. His plan is to gut the United States of America and to promote his Mormon Church/Cult agenda. That agenda is to overthrow the United States of America. He will use any means and any body. I encourage all, regardless of their politics, to please keep an eye on this man because Mitt Romney is dangerous whether he becomes President or not. He created Bain Capital for that purpose and he wants to become president for that purpose. It's not about the company. It's not about the politics. It's about one thing.

Mormonism

NOTE TO MODS This may be in the wrong subject. It may belong in religion or conspiracies. I will understand should you feel the need to move it .

edit on 13-7-2012 by skepticconwatcher because: Note To Mods

edit on 13-7-2012 by skepticconwatcher because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-7-2012 by skepticconwatcher because: spelling oops

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I agree with the assertion that Romney is dangerous and not a good choice for anything, really.

But Mormonism is just another flavor of religous occultism, no different in substance than any other. Anyone who professes a strong religous belief is suspect of not being a person who thinks but rather follows dogma.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Open_Minded Skeptic

That's what they would have you believe. It's a lot larger than many think and a lot more powerful than many know. It's secrets rival that of the Vatican.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by skepticconwatcher
. His loyalty lies with the Mormon Cult/Church. Those of us who were raised in a particular branch of Christianity, have been educated on cults to avoid. One of those cults is Mormonism.

You had me for a couple paragraphs, then it turned into a christians against mormons thing. I think it best to see if there is an agenda in what I read. I take no sides on which cult is worse.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
A man's religion is irrelevant in that job.

The Office of President is unlikely to ever encounter a problem where his religious affiliation would play a role in the appropriate solution.

No religiously inspired notion he has is likely to impact the citizens of the US.

the job is mechanical...religion or philosophy plays as much a role in doing the job as it plays on your method of pushing a button on the keyboard in front of you.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Ill take my chances with a guy who HASN'T become president yet... over a guy who has proven time and time again he is a destroyer..

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
I don't think Romney is dangerous, but I wouldn't be surprised to see him outsourcing government agencies to places like India and China. We can't really expect much else from someone that will run the country like a corporation.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeoStarchild
Ill take my chances with a guy who HASN'T become president yet... over a guy who has proven time and time again he is a destroyer..

Yeah well Bush was elected twice so there goes that theory...

And Willard is not good for America as a business man or president regardless of his religion!
edit on 13-7-2012 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
So where are your threads about the danger of Mormonism for Democratic Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid? He's been a Mormon in good standing for over 20 years. OP is just a partisan hack.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
The old Mormon vs Muslim argument again.

I really don't think a Mormon is more dangerous than a Muslim.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by jjkenobi

I feel the same way about Reid and have been watching him. I also hated Sen Robert Byrd. I'm not a pansy sheep.

But that's okay, you all will see soon enough. I just wanted to give folks a head up. Like I said, the man is dangerous regardless of what happens this Fall.

I did my part. I shared because I felt compelled. I don't care now what you do with the info.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by michaelbrux

Did you read ? Did I not say this has nothing to do with the office or the Presidency ? Did you even read it ? No you did not. You CLEARLY did not.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by trysts

Then don't believe me . Do your own research.

If you're not chicken. Go ahead and look for yourself.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by skepticconwatcher

not only did I read what you wrote and the title of the thread. I reread both.

and I'm standing by my response.

a persons religion plays no role at all in another persons life; unless of course one allows it to.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by skepticconwatcher

Wrong thread.

This was for something else.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by skepticconwatcher
reply to post by trysts

Then don't believe me . Do your own research.

If you're not chicken. Go ahead and look for yourself.

I don't doubt the Mormons doing crazy things and believing crazy things. The Christians are guilty of both, as well. This is why I can't bring myself to arguing your side, since it is clear to me that both ways of thought are cult-like.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
mormonism is a cult
or at least that's what the large congregation says about the small congregation

If you vote for Obama that's stupid dangerous
All you need to do is look around

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by trysts

But they have Billions of dollars behind it. That's what makes them dangerous. And please don't confuse me being a Christian with me being in an established Church. I left the "Church" years ago and took my faith with.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by michaelbrux

That's fine if you don't get what I'm saying. Lot's of people ignore warnings and then I have to come back and see everyone talking about what I was talking about years earlier. I just put out the warning.

You will see.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoStarchild

To be fair, he didn't have much to work with in the first place.

We're all so dumb that we expect our country to be "repaired" in 4 years or less.

If America were a pizza chain, it would have gone bankrupt years ago from dishing out all of those "free" pizzas.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join