It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Right Or Wrong? FacebookMonitors Your Chat - Informs Police of Anything Criminal/Catches Peds

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I don't think so it violates rights of privacy. But, the bigger problem at hand is Facebook itself.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Skywatcher2011

How about this...bring back the death penalty, you touch a kid, like that idiot in Texas, and you get dead real quick. How many people do you think would be doing it after that? See, THAT is the problem, there are no consequences for idiotic behaviour.

Want to reduce the world population, kill these morons before the have a chance to breed more morons. There has not been an intelligent human born since around 1970. Sad but true.

I go on facebook and post court cases and flame the policy enforcement (police) idiots and send information to the occupy people trying to get them to understand their own stupidity. I post all kinds of information on facebook, do I think facebook sucks..ABSOLUTELY, but I and many others out there are spreading the word on how to deal with idiotic "government/corporate" agents.

Commercial Lien

Mess with me again officer and I will take down city hall and the entire police department to the tune of $1,000,000. Violating your UNalienable rights to movement, transition and violating or impeding your property rights and privacy. Natural law for natural human beings.

Facebook is a joke, but it allows us to inform the public, let them spy all they want, if they catch these predators, execute them, let the world be rid of them for good. Start with Warren Buffet!!!

edit on 13-7-2012 by daddio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

You know Sinny, the only way we will know if you were successful is if we don't hear from you again...

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

If that disclaimer is there, that would scare the crap out of any user of FB chat and you will see the number of users drop quite a bit. At least it would keep FB honest with us...right now they are doing things behind our backs..who knows what else they are cooking up

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Facebook is a public space. Act accordingly.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join