It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Solar Activity Happening Since 2012 Causing Dis-integration of Elements

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by prophetboy12
reply to post by MamaJ

Your feelings or emotions are connected to all the water bodies on the planet. Emotions is energy in motion. Water is mother. Mother is trying to tell you something. Did you know that feeling you get in your gut and you say my gut feeling is this, or I have a gut feeling. I have found out that God is so marvelous that the bacteria that exists in our guts has a direct connection of intelligence and that bacteria lets us know that God is telling us something is wrong.

What do you think the water body is picking up from the sun?

Yes I am connected... And.... You know why?

Because I am a pisces!! :-) or.... Do you know something I dont know about me? If so, Im open.... Bring what ya got. Lol

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by juleol
reply to post by prophetboy12

And again you 2012 people complete ignore science/real observations that shows that sun is LESS ACTIVE than it has EVER BEEN during our LIFETIME.

I am most definitely not a "2012 person," but will you please explain WHY you believe the sun is less active that it has even been during our lifetime? Where did you get that information? Your post indicates that it is you who is ignoring science. Do you have a legitimate source to support your claim?

Both NASA and NOAA acknowledge that we are coming into a solar MAXIMUM and predict that maximum will peak in 2013/2014. I find no evidence to support your claim but can provide you with much evidence to support the inaccuracy of your claim.

From the L.A. Times last weekend

More and stronger space weather events are likely headed our way in coming days, the scientist said. The sun is nearing a peak in the solar activity cycle.

"Solar activity has a cycle, minimum to maximum to minimum, and it's getting close to the peak of solar maximum," he said, which will occur sometime in 2013 or 2014. It's a cycle of about 11 years.

NOAA Space Weather Prediction Center

Space Weather

NASA Space Weather site

NASA Goddard Space Weather Center

I am NOT saying the world is going to blow up, burn up or that there's going to be a massive CME hurling us all back into primitive living, etc. I'm just showing you that your belief is incorrect.
edit on 18-7-2012 by SeesFar because: NOTE: Obviously, I put the the LA Times quote in there incorrectly; however, I don't know how to fix that. Please don't think I misquote the poster to whom I was replying.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join