It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Solar Activity Happening Since 2012 Causing Dis-integration of Elements

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by crankyoldman

Let us just suffice to say that the Sun is the ruler that is used on our knuckles when we refuse to obey the teacher who is God. He has arranged our karma in a way that he is not attached to the outcome. He simply lets the action for action rule apply.

But the teacher is not pleased with our progress and graduation is coming up and the majority of earth's school mates are not up to par. He is limited to how many times he can send a messenger by cosmic law and has to let it outplay. If he wanted to send a messenger it would probably be aborted. A king Herod ploy.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by elliotmtl

It tells me that they can only see one side of the coin or they will be forced to look at their own existence.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by prophetboy12

I need to sign out now. I'm going to the lake to live in my motorhome for the weekend and study and pray. Our freedom is in danger. REAL DANGER. IF CONGRESS RATIFIES THE UN ARMS TREATY IT IS ALL OVER. PRAY TO GOD, WHOM WE TRUST, TO SAVE OUR UNION AND OUR WAY OF LIFE.

WE ARE GOD'S TEENAGERS. WHEN WE BECOME GOD ADULTS WE SHOULD HAVE THE POWER OF GOD. I AM GOING TO FIND AND LEARN HOW TO CONTROL THAT POWER. I HAVE ALREADY EXPERIMENTED WITH IT AND HAVE SEEN SOME THINGS TAKE PLACE THAT YOU WOULD NOT BELIEVE. THE KEY IS TO NOT TELL ANYONE ABOUT THE ALCHEMICAL EXPERIMENT.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by prophetboy12
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Question for you to ponder. Is a comet or meteor simply a form of sperm that fertilizes the planet with new life?

When considering Panspermia being POTENTIALLY INTELLIGENTLY INFLUENCED THEN YES..

Panspermia (Greek: πανσπερμία from πᾶς/πᾶν (pas/pan) "all" and σπέρμα (sperma) "seed") is the hypothesis that life exists throughout the Universe, distributed by meteoroids, asteroids and planetoids.[1]

Panspermia proposes that life that can survive the effects of space, such as extremophile archaea, become trapped in debris that is ejected into space after collisions between planets that harbor life and Small Solar System Bodies (SSSB). Bacteria may travel dormant for an extended amount of time before colliding randomly with other planets or intermingling with protoplanetary disks. If met with ideal conditions on a new planet's surfaces, the bacteria become active and the process of evolution begins. Panspermia is not meant to address how life began, just the method that may cause its sustenance.[2][citation needed]

The related but distinct idea of exogenesis (Greek: ἔξω (exo, "outside") and γένεσις (genesis, "origin")) is a more limited hypothesis that proposes life on Earth was transferred from elsewhere in the Universe but makes no prediction about how widespread it is.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Is it possible that it was intentionally sent on it's way with a direct purpose and timing?

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by prophetboy12

Is it possible that it was intentionally sent on it's way with a direct purpose and timing?

I think so. But I believe in the CREATOR of ALL* and its GOD(S) sends. So to me its like The CREATOR sends the GOD(S) sends or those MORE ADVANCED then other members of this UNIVERSAL FAMILY TO AWAKEN/ADVANCE less mature parts of the Universal family WHEN THE TIME IS RIGHT. Now do the GOD(s) take on the responsibilities I THINK SO and the GOD(S) sends can interact with various universal family members or species in POSITIVE WAYS. Some though may have decided to take advantage of SOME OF THE UNIVERSAL FAMILY those who are the LOWER VIBRATING FAMILY MEMBERS. So in short YES I think so on purpose happens alot and not just here on EA*RTH.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   

I think we speak the same language .. lol.. I feel God Shows me so many things, constant information, particularly last few yrs, daily..
OK .. I do see what you are saying.. the jewels, yes. then the metals, would cause the toxicity, of the earth, or potentially so, but the JEWELS would be the attainment, anyways ok yes it's resonating.

interesting again.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Ah, mother, matter.. aha.. these are the conversings I have similar with my friend, it's almost this banting back & forth of this etheral knowledge, some sort of song, The Fruit of The Spirit, sort of thing.

Also was thinking, fami liar, meaning>

there is our eternal heavenly family (of TRUTH & LIGHT),

& one's earthly family & non family ...
that with God there is a newness of understanding (the, "old shall pass away & all made new").
edit on 13-7-2012 by J7IST1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   

OK so the sun would be as to ascension, frequency /choice to obey & ascend to Heaven (with THE SON), or to descend to the magnetic iron (metal) core of the earth (fire as is the sun), eternal death.

LOL I think many think me & my friend are nuts (can't figure out the method to our madness so to speak!).. I don't care & neither does he. I'm so glad I've met him (a forever friend I believe)..
He says he thinks that folks recognize each other at a frequency level.. he said,
"do you think we recognize each other?"
sorry for being so bold in my words but it's nice to say these things outloud.
I just love the etheral discussions & that is how things MATTER to me.

edit on 13-7-2012 by J7IST1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by juleol

And again you 2012 people complete ignore science/real observations that shows that sun is LESS ACTIVE than it has EVER BEEN during our LIFETIME.

I can not say anything concerning the autor's thread prediction, but I can say something about the sun. The sun, be it a solar minimum, which I think it is currently in or maximum (if I am wrong correct me please), is currently making temperature hotter than ever before I noticed in my life. What does it mean, I can not say, but time his changing, as well as weather it is noticeable if one pays a bit of attention.

Now what about life in which we live where everything is cyclical and relative to our perception ??? Some might say nothing happens, others might see something hidden behind a grand scheme, but none the less paying attention to what goes on globally instead of only one side of a coin is the way, in my personal opinion to take the best decision on what we believe, science or not the truth lies within and we all have the key to unlock whatever door we want to open.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Call me crazy but earlier today while I sat at a park bench soaking up some rays, I had an overwhelming feeling of extreme energy intake. It was almost psychedelic. \

It was pretty cool

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Osiris1953

Where are you getting this from? What is the basis of this belief structure?

Did you just mad lib a theory this morning?
This "belief structure" as you arrogantly put it does exist and is well know by many people worldwide.
I hate to break it to you (not really just sarcasm) but there are probably many things going on out in the world you are not aware of. This type of "belief structure" among them.

P.S. dont ask me to elaborate. It's not my job to educate you, that's your job

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
If you have read the Mayan peoples warnings you know that world leaders have let you all down, you know we have taken everything from our planet we can take, you know that earth is dieing, it's animals and people are dieing, you know that nations have stopped trying to work disagreements out by talking, they just take up arms today, you know the heavens are changing, planets are not the same as they were years ago.
You can put your head in the sand and say it's not going on, or you can face the fact that you understand what is around you and learn from it.
If you think the Mayan people are wrong, then you are badly mistaken, why? simply because they have lived this year 2012 and told us not to make the same mistake as they did, however we have and we will find out soon.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   

And again you 2012 people complete ignore science/real observations that shows that sun is LESS ACTIVE than it has EVER BEEN during our LIFETIME.

Prove it. It's at its 11 year solar maximum right now. You're spouting nonsense without facts. Here's one to prove you wrong by a simple google search:

www.auroraborealispage.net...

Nasa several years ago at the beginning of solar minimum (also predicting maximum):
science.nasa.gov...

Or wikipedia:
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   

i've read articles saying the sun is more active right now than it has been in 1000 years years. also a couple years ago nasa had articles saying the sun was causing global warming on all the planets and some moons too. but that was takin down for some reason

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 02:51 AM
link   
“The first law of reason is that what exists, exists; what is, is, and that from this ineducible, bedrock principle, all knowledge is built...that is the foundation from which life is embraced... thinking is a choice...wishes and whims are not facts, nor are they a means to discover them... reason is our only way of grasping reality--it's our basic tool of survival. We are free to evade the effort of thinking--to reject reason--but we are not free to avoid the penalty of the abyss we refuse to see... Reason is the very substance of truth itself. The glory that is life is wholly embraced through reason. In rejecting reason one embraces death.”
― Terry Goodkind, Faith of the Fallen

“To exist in this vast universe for a speck of time is the great gift of life. Our tiny sliver of time is our gift of life. It is our only life. The universe will go on, indifferent to our brief existence, but while we are here we touch not just part of that vastness, but also the lives around us. Life is the gift each of us has been given. Each life is our own and no one else's. It is precious beyond all counting. It is the greatest value we can have. Cherish it for what it truly is..... Your life is yours alone. Rise up and live it.”
― Terry Goodkind

“Charity, if you have the means, is a personal choice, but charity which is expected or compelled is simply a polite word for slavery.”
― Terry Goodkind, The Pillars of Creation

“There is no such thing as pure good or pure evil, least of all in people. In the best of us there are thoughts or deeds that are wicked, and in the worst of us, at least some virtue. An adversary is not one who does loathsome acts for their own sake. He always has a reason that to him is justification. My cat eats mice. Does that make him bad? I don't think so, and the cat doesn't think so, but I would bet the mice have a different opinion.”
― Terry Goodkind, Wizard's First Rule

“Wizards First Rule
"People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. Because people are stupid, they will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true. People’s heads are full of knowledge, facts, and beliefs, and most of it is false, yet they think it all true. People are stupid; they can only rarely tell the difference between a lie and the truth, and yet they are confident they can, and so are all the easier to fool."
― Terry Goodkind

“If you are unwilling to defend your right to your own lives,
then you are merely like mice trying to argue with owls.
You think their ways are wrong.
They think you are dinner.”
― Terry Goodkind, Naked Empire

“Not everyone is willing to embrace liberty; liberty requires not just effort, but risk. Some people choose to delude themselves and see their chains as protective armor.”
― Terry Goodkind, Chainfire

the greatest lie to ever grace mankind, your life must belong to someone else and not yourself, open your eyes, live your life with honest and integrity, take responsibility for your life and deny the ignorance of religion.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ryanssuperman

Prove it. It's at its 11 year solar maximum right now. You're spouting nonsense without facts. Here's one to prove you wrong by a simple google search:

www.auroraborealispage.net...

Nasa several years ago at the beginning of solar minimum (also predicting maximum):
science.nasa.gov...

Or wikipedia:
en.wikipedia.org...

After taking a look at the link from Nasa I wonder.....

Is the conveyor belt what the mayans spoke of as a " serpent"? I do wonder this.....in the movie day after tomorrow our conveyor belt threw our worlds weather into chaos. This too was on the nasa site. Glad they reminded us of that! Lol

Also the link does describe a prediction that may or may not come true for this solar maximum coming..... Says it will be close to the historical 1958 maximum.

The link also predicts the maximum could be here by this year. We will see......

I too have this feeling regarding our Sun... But.... Its only a feeling.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by bloodreviara

I must say to you that is must be nice the ignorance is bliss.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Your feelings or emotions are connected to all the water bodies on the planet. Emotions is energy in motion. Water is mother. Mother is trying to tell you something. Did you know that feeling you get in your gut and you say my gut feeling is this, or I have a gut feeling. I have found out that God is so marvelous that the bacteria that exists in our guts has a direct connection of intelligence and that bacteria lets us know that God is telling us something is wrong.

What do you think the water body is picking up from the sun?

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Ok prophetboy, you prophesied and it didn't come true so why are you still ranting?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join