It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Solar Activity Happening Since 2012 Causing Dis-integration of Elements

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by prophetboy12
reply to post by Ghostfreak1

It looks like you are already declaring by your avatar that you are already dead (Ghost) that you are a freak and you are already in bondage. If I knew your name I would pray for you. I will pray for you anyway.

And it looks you know as much about my avatar than about in astrophysics... Hope your god will fill the blanks in your knowledge after you get disintegrated with the rest of the planet

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Curious , if you hate limits why do you show yourself in bondage which is the ultimate limit? If you want to change your life change your avatar and the way you look at yourself. Talk about negative effect. How many people do you live around? How are you affecting them?

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   

He fills them in every day. How do you fill your blanks?

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Prophetboy's lack of knowledge of astrophysics does not necessarily mean he is wrong about what he is saying. Science and spirituality are not mutually exclusive, they can be different perspectives on the same thing. I have not seen him say anything that is fundamentally impossible given our scientific knowledge of the universe.

If there is no link between events on the sun and events on earth, how do you explain sunspots mirroring disaster locations on earth?
edit on 13-7-2012 by elliotmtl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Question for you to ponder. Is a comet or meteor simply a form of sperm that fertilizes the planet with new life?

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by juleol
reply to post by prophetboy12

And again you 2012 people complete ignore science/real observations that shows that sun is LESS ACTIVE than it has EVER BEEN during our LIFETIME.

But also hotter....since less mass is being ejected into space (cooling).

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I believe similar, that ascension is about vibration, believing in, THE ONE>GOD & that we are one in HIM.
What I notice is that MOST around me have NO idea what is coming. The typical reply to a discussion of worldly events is ignorance is bliss. Noone I know (around me) is preparing. I also think different people vibrate at different levels & this goes along with orig OP post that there likely will be disintegration of/ that which chooses (YES THERE IS FREE WILL) to ignore GOD. I am Christian & believe in that precept. I also am wide enough range to think about possibilities therefore I do not see things only certain ways. Because God Is All Knowing therefore much we do not know (as humans) nor are we supposed to.

I also believe that the bible is on the mark when they say that nothing that has not been purified will enter The Gates of Heaven. Therefore I do believe in a place after death that people will experience purification, because, we are spirit beings, not just flesh & blood (book of enoch describes purgatory).

There are only a handful of people I have ever met who resonate on a similar frequency to me.. who HEAR what I am saying & vice versa. I have a good friend who also sees things similar to myself. He has a heart of gold, he is of high intelligence, he thinks outside the box & he seems to hear from God in very unique ways. Also he is persecuted much in this lifetime. My discussions with him are precious as is he. Most do not see his Godself. I believe it is because they do not vibrate at the same frequency.

Being dependent upon, the physical elements of earth, separate from GOD & not pleasing Him in every way possible is a lowering of self. The earth requires a care taking of the nature to live day to day, however to CHOOSE GOD & being obedient to HIS WILL is the way to Eternal Life.

The bible says there will be those that continue to go about their business even up until HIS RETURN, sinning & carrying on as they themsevles are god. The time is now, I believe & short.. I'm believing that all will come to pass in the 5 months left (tribulation & bowls). Just my thoughts.

Oh & I am SO SICK of not being able to discuss with anyone except my friend what is really happening in this world, it seems so many are a closed book/ blind & likely won't get it even when things are coming to pass in front of them.

Another thought I have had is that the ones that ascend just as the 24 elders, 2 witnesses & 144,000, & multitude, will all be shown things that are unique, it is the accumulation of, the knowledge/information/song, & giving praise & glory to GOD.> HEAVEN.
edit on 13-7-2012 by J7IST1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by elliotmtl

Thought to ponder. Is the core of our planet which is sometimes referred to as the sun of even pressure reflecting the spots and the magnetic activity that occurs on the sun and is that energy reflected to the movement of the magma which has a close resemblance to the suns plasma surface? Thus creating the movement of the continents and the earthquakes related to the movement.

Can we then forecast that track to predicting the quakes. I just read part of your thread which is in the same ball park as my thread in march about how all things are connected.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by J7IST1

Is it the sun that will identify the vibration of the soul and become congruent with it? Soul, Sol, Solar. Does it not make sense that the transition would be controlled through the acceleration of solar energy?

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by prophetboy12
reply to post by juleol

So you are refuting the information in Nat Geo.

Yes I am. Solar physicists say that sun is weakest in at least a century.
The activity is now up again compared to last few years, but it still lower than any other solar maximum we have experienced over the last century.

Here you can see what nasa predicts this cycle will be and how strong it has been so far:

You can see that it is much weaker than last cycle.
edit on 13-7-2012 by juleol because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-7-2012 by juleol because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by juleol

Goddard Space Center just updated information on the x-flare. It seems that the CME is traveling faster than originally thought and will be arriving on Sat the 14th. Let's see if it has a geological effect.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Over the last yr I have gotten myself off ALL medicines & functioning higher than ever before. I believe the medical community & many ARE good people / the baseline of the medicines is to keep people dependent (that's my belief) at a lower vibration. Clearing of this, choosing natural foods/herbs, etc can help clear the mind, as well as healthy overall lifestyle.

Toxicity from metals, "elements," is huge & most do not have any idea they are experiencing this. Mercury (fillings), jewelry that has copper, the piping in one's home, there are many metals, including over the counter mineral supplementation that can over time become toxic.

Was thinking about the kings of old, Europe & ancient (b.c.) & how they lived & the inner workings of their kingdoms & how the metals of the earth they wore /jewels, crowns, rings, etc. I was wondering if perhaps they became toxic from all of these medals & that is part of the insanity that carried on. I read an article the other day that toxicity of this nature can even be passed through to later generations. So this, "weakening of," society of which we are currently experiencing is about to dismantle.

Another show I saw said that if one takes all the gold in the world it would amount to the measurements described of Heaven in the bible. A new heaven & new earth. The heart centered existance > infinity 8.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Interesting the link, soul/solar.
I'll have to contemplate that one.

My friend mentions the feminine as to equating (in his mind) to The Holy Spirit. This is another comment that fascinates me because of what I believe as to energy, from the SON (meaning JESUS), the bible says, the man is the head (of the home) which to me equates to him perhaps recieving information, xy chromsone (xyz> completion) then the woman xx who contemplates & expands upon. ..
Your comment as the sun, & soul /solar.. hmm will have to think about that.. interesting.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by J7IST1

Just maybe one had to be at a higher attainment in order to wear the jewels and metal without going mad and when those that did not have that higher attainment gained the power possessed in those elements that that caused the madness and power thirst.

King ( Key to the incarnation of God)

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   

There could be a relationship between the two (sun surface and earth subsurface). I don't know enough to say one way or the other. What I do know is that the sciencey people will generally insist that there is not and cannot possibly be a relationship. What does that tell you?

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Not sure what you mean (please explain) .. as many of the kings (& those in the kingdom) were madd!

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by J7IST1

feminine ( mother, mater, matter). Earth the platform of the birth of God's children. Mother Earth.

FAMILY( Father Mother in Loving Union)
fa m i l y( two joining into one)

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   

I would suggest that the sun is not a karmic storage tank. It is a collective of beings, that we "see" as this burning ball. The energy coming from it is neutral, more or less. Consider it more like a energy of governance, there to make sure that the kids who are playing in the sandbox don't forget they are in the sandbox and don't get so involved in the game that they forget it is a game. The sun's collective makes sure that the game players keep moving along and don't choose to get totally stuck.

Right now the subtle energy it is producing is indeed a game changer for many. Some will ignore it, and so it is. Others will embrace the change and learn to seek out new realities, hopefully some without the rather mundane process of polarized expression. .

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by J7IST1

If you were to wear a large ruby and you did not contain the mastery of the energy of that ruby it would cause you harm. The king was meant to have an attainment that he was to pass on to his subjects. The good and honorable king through his attainment would receive great light. In order to hold that light or energy he would be required to do only right with it. When he misused the power contained in the jewels then he would suffer the consequences of that light in the form of a non-attached judgement. This is what is portrayed in a lot of movies. If you have the light and the power and you misuse it then it will come back upon you. You must to responsible for your use of all power on all levels.

An incredible book about crystals is the Crystal Bible.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by crankyoldman

Oldman, you are somewhat correct but the Sun is ruled by Great spiritual beings that have power over the sun and are directed by higher spiritual beings to use the sun as our teacher.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join