It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are You One of the Three Waves of Earth Volunteers?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I think that humans are highly important to extraterrestrial forces, partially because of our phenomenal capacity for compassion. I believe they admire that in us, but are waiting until we learn to cultivate it as a species, and not just individuals.

They may be waiting for a very long time.

edit on 13-7-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Yes you are correct in many of those assumptions but one. We have been receiving help for eons of time but there has been in increase in the last 10 years and as of 2012 they've intervened in many situations mainly removing the negative ET's controlling and empowering the global cabal which has basically been feeding off of our negativity since there arrival some odd 300,00 years ago. They came here in service our there creator who is our creator as well. They came during this specific time to aid us during our time of Ascension. An event that occurs once every 200 million years. Had they not intervened the end times prophesied by many ancient civilizations would of been fact.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
I think that humans are highly important to extraterrestrial forces, partially because of our phenomenal capacity for compassion. I believe they admire that in us, but are waiting until we learn to cultivate it as a species, and not just individuals.

I'm more realistic.

I compare us to finding a "lost tribe" in the Rain Forest.

Some people think they should be left alone - - undisturbed.
Some people want to observe without contact.
Some people want to make contact to learn about them.
Some people want to introduce them to the modern world.
Some people want to convert them to their religious beliefs.
Some people want to exploit them.

I think the universe (physical and dimensional) is teeming with many intelligent species.

I think there is a Galactic Federation.

I think various "Off Planet Beings" - - apply for grants to study/exploit the earth species. I do not believe they are all benevolent.

I do believe at least one group (or combo group) is working to evolve human consciousness to a higher level.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
All of the above, but that is on lower levels or within the duality. Higher Ups are from Beyond that. Within the unvierse there are two factions/councils, ways of doing things. And a whole bunch of renegades and people with minds of their own.

There was more than 3 waves, this went on for generations. Even to prepare for one to be born in the 60's, others came and paved the way and were born in 1909 say, and before their family was also involved.

In other words, this is truly well planned in advance and generational.

I know that some of us answer the call and remember far better worlds. Don't know which wave, as there is some cross over, and I found some similarities in my case with both the first and second. I don't believe its cut and dried how individuals respond to earth, and its lower frequency, walking in lead shoes in a pile of quicksand, horrible slow motion, dog eat dog and hurtful, hellzone enviroment. Its heart breaking and so completely foreign.

I was listening to Alex Collier's most recent interview, July 8, and while he was talking I understood some of what he was saying and knew he had inside knowledge there, but, and this was a huge but.....to go on talking about the time that would be spent, doing basically what my own message is about, community work, waking up communities and solving problems, looking after your own, giving a voice and respect to everyone, even the homeless and finding win/win solutions and clean energy, self sufficiency. While I agreed, he was going on this curve, sloping into a level 1 to 2 civilzation and my hair stood on end. I got this feeling of horror overcoming me and was like, WHAT???????

He makes it sound like we want to stay here. Unless here becomes home, and infinitely connected to all our worlds, in a flash we can just open the portal and go, unless we are advancing to that level, there is not a chance I'm sitcking around. We're not meant to be in these sluggish bodies at all. We're meant to return to the state of grace, and love and quicksilver rapid multiasking, joy, learning, doing, creating, abundance, light as a feather. Its not like this at all.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
This is the same woman who claims there are no malevolent ETs. So not sure if I can agree with her general outlook on life; past, present and beyond.
She tends to be a little too rosy and upbeat giving me the impression, what she lacks in overall style .....she's making up in denial.

I do like her but I can't help but feel she's skimming reality a bit.

I have read quite about this topic for years. From Edgar Cayce to Ruth Montgomery to Arthur Ford.
Rosey as a description is one side of an understatement from other sources then the ones listed above.

There are sights that claim there are ET soul catchers and collect souls as they die to feed off the energy.
The younger, the fresher, the better the energy.
IF you are a christian and believe in Jesus, I've read the soul catchers will leave you alone.

I personally carry a list of religions in my wallet to say I'M One Of YOU to cover the bases if I have time to say "save my soul" before I die when I see the train coming to hit me. (Pick a train,any train,).

Pick a religion? I'm with ya!

I'm still trying to figure out how we can have 6billion people on Earth, which is a higher population in the entire history of the earth COMBINED timeline right now.

I shall post again when I figure it out.I

How do the ET's get here? By UFO, or interplanetary soulport?

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I think they volunteered not knowing what they were getting into haha. It could be their first time incarnated into the physical form and they were probably sorely disappointed. Not to mention that they all seem to forget their mission for a time once in the physical form. Same thing happened to Rama.

That's how I would feel if I was one of them.

edit on 13-7-2012 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by wildtimes
reply to post by W3RLIED2

Nice to see you again, wildtimes! We always end up talking about excellent reading materials.

My latest read was Non-Zero by Robert Wright -- about the logic of human destiny and how we are heading into a new era (or a culmination of where we've been going over the millennia), in which a global community will be either peaceful and all will have plenty -- or, we self-destruct. It's been heading this way for a long time (in our sense of "long time"). There's really no escaping it. I no longer believe it's a "conspiracy" -- and I welcome the New World Order.

Namaste
edit on 13-7-2012 by wildtimes because: (no reason given)

Hi, Wildtimes!
I came across this video by David Wilcock a few days ago, and it blew me away! The first part is a little boring for my taste, but you need to see it to understand what he leads up to later. He shows toward the last part of the video how there will be two earths... one new, and the old one... just on different frequencies. The people with higher frequencies (enlightened souls) will move over to the new earth, and the others will remain here until they become enlightened at some point. This new earth is also predicted in the King James Bible. Not sure where it is to post it, but I have read it, and it was taught in the church I attended growing up. ( I also grew up in the 60's and 70's... Far Out, Man!)
This is supposed to be the big thing associated with 2012! HEADS UP:Things are to start happening in October.
Anyway, I think you and others interested in this topic will find this video most "enlightening".

Namaste to you, too.

Edit to say, Great Thread, OP! S&F for you!

edit on 7/13/2012 by sled735 because: addition to comment

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by ValentineWiggin

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by ValentineWiggin
Well while I was in their presence the humility that I felt absolutely overhelmed me so I don't know that I would say "lesser" beings.

I didn't mean lesser than us .. I ment lesser than GOD. I'd rather have an all knowing all understanding GOD judging then being that are lesser THAN HIM. (is that more clear?? )

Yes much more clear,

So let me be clearer as well,

I came to the understanding through my experience that God was the "Fabric" of the Universe, literally, all things, even the counsels. The difference between us/them/God was levels of enlightenment to that fact. Where as I felt "we" were much "lower" than them on the totem pole of enlightenment to this, "they" were incredibly enlightened beings in a different dimension far "above" us. However, "they" are mainly a counsel to make decisions that "focus" us back to our own enlightenment, if we choose to take their subtle direction or not, is in our hands.

This is probably a horrible comparison but it's what I got

Let's say you (God) planted a morning glory (us) in order to climb a fence (enlightenment). You (God) have millions of morning glories to plant or depending on your beliefs has million of morning glories that got out of control, so you have some gardeners (Counsel) to coax the vine (us) along the fence (enlightenment). The counsel can put us in the right spots to grow the right way, but in the end we decide which way we will grow, but God and the Counsel have a common purpose.

Been doing some gardening latley... *cough*

Very well stated. This should be easy for the the "learners" to understand.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Very interesting indeed! Reading about the waves, I would definitely be in the 2nd wave. I don't want kids, and I don't want to come back to earth lol

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I want to make a point.

I do not believe there is a One-Fit-All-ET.

Look at earth first. We are extremely diverse. We have different cultures - - different countries - - many at odds with each other.

I honestly believe there are many Off-Planet beings studying/involved with earth - - and renegades (like poachers - that do not follow the rules).

And I believe there is compartmentalization - - - such as the military uses. In high level programs - - each person knows only their specific assignment. They do not know the entire product or mission.

I think there is a major problem in souls that are put here for a specific reason - - getting caught up in earth/human religions that severely restrict in their teachings the natural energy flow of spiritual connection.

Everyone needs to meditate and connect to their own soul energy WITHOUT GUILT. It is very very very important to learn to listen (feel-listen).

So skeptics that say "one says this - - one says that - - etc". Well - YEAH! DIVERSITY! ONE - DOES NOT FIT ALL.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Oh .. and I should say that I don't understand about what she supposedly found about the first wave. Lots of suicides and depressions. I understand that someone coming from a higher dimension would feel yukky being stuck in a diseased human body and and surrounded by negative low energy etc etc ... but they volunteered to be here so wouldn't they be happy to be doing what they are doing???

That didn't make sense to me. (well .. a lot didn't make sense .. but you know what I mean).

No, you are incorrect. One is "mostly" stripped of what you were, with only a fleeting sense of the real you. One in essence, lives a lie, as one is not from here per se, and not even supposed to be here, and the earth folks really, really, really do not want you here. We'll use an mythical example.

Jesus was said to have come to earth to teach people how not to be jerks. Wow, serious stuff, "don't be a jerk" is so controversial that it got him murdered. If you stick your head up, and point out to the slaves that they are slaves and things don't have to be this way, the best you can hope for is to be murdered in a public fashion as a message to the rest - "don't mess with earth." Jesus was a message, and not a good one: think mafia and fishes...

You also have to understand that earth is run by a viscous cabal of the unseen. They HATE the visitors with all the fury there is. They are relentless in their efforts to get the visitors to go back home, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, while awake or asleep, they menace. Only those who are of a certain level get the constant attacks but all are watched, they know who the visitors are more then the visitors do. It is truly horrible.

The process grates on one, it becomes an internal hell to ask people to wake up and be attacked at every turn. If you are a free person, free to run around all of the creator's consciousness and then, you opt, true by choice, to go into a 6x9 foot cell with 6 billion others and ask them to wake up to the confines of the cell you will find yourself wanting to leave.

This place is an abomination in so many ways. The slaves of earth actually like it this way, they are so afraid of being free that they crave even smaller cells. This can be hard to take when you know they are so lost, so confused, so mislead and one just wants to assist a bit. It is even harder to take when the earth slaves would sooner put you up on a cross in a town square and cheer for your bloody death, then be forced to listen to the possibility of their own liberation.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Now ... I should say that I don't buy into what she's selling. But I think she got parts of it right and then added her own beliefs on top. I don't have proof of that, of course. It's just my feeling.

My view: Each old and modern religion or philosophy... or person like Delores, is the equivalent of a single camera looking at an intensely complex "truth". The truth is actually very simple, but *expressing* it is difficult. Especially when one is looking at the "front" another the "back", another the "top", etc... and each angle looks different but is still describing the same thing.

Thus our jobs as absorbers of this information is to realize we're doing the equivalent of looking at thousands of photos of "something" from many different angles. They will all share common truths, but when isolated will also be deceptive. You have to accumulate ALL of the vantage points, see where the single images are distorted relative to the whole thing being described, and gradually form a more and more coherent picture.

I've stopped caring who has the camera or who is taking the picture or how dirty their lens is. Every vantage is worth hearing at least once, and anything that is really worth sticking with you *will* stick with you even if you don't realize it at the time. But eventually that piece of info will click with someone else and you can merge two more photos of the "truth" correctly.

I like her picture of the "truth"... it's a good panorama as far as I can tell.

Namaste.
edit on 2012/7/13 by ErgoTheConfusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Im not so sure its black and white as this suggests, or there has to be more.

I do want to add that I love the conversation going in this thread. Lots of great thinkers!!! Love it!!

I think I am one who has never quite felt at home.

Having memories of feeling excited before I came, almost like I remember seeing my face soooo excited and then bam.....

Feeling as if I should be able to hear my moms thoughts .... Thinking why cant we just speak with thought when I am here and she is there..... And thinking a lot.....

Why am I here?

My joirney began and I here I am. Lol

I just KNOW I have lived before. ?

Maybe I havent.

There are obvioisly different life forms, or so says my logic.

I would think some are good, and some are bad.

I also think if there was anything dire for us as a whole or .. Planet... The nice ones would warn us. Lol

Positive thinker here! :-)

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by crankyoldman

Oh .. and I should say that I don't understand about what she supposedly found about the first wave. Lots of suicides and depressions. I understand that someone coming from a higher dimension would feel yukky being stuck in a diseased human body and and surrounded by negative low energy etc etc ... but they volunteered to be here so wouldn't they be happy to be doing what they are doing???

That didn't make sense to me. (well .. a lot didn't make sense .. but you know what I mean).

No, you are incorrect. One is "mostly" stripped of what you were, with only a fleeting sense of the real you. One in essence, lives a lie, as one is not from here per se, and not even supposed to be here, and the earth folks really, really, really do not want you here. We'll use an mythical example.

I was 9 when I wanted to commit suicide. I had OBE's from first memory. I remember a gray place of all encompassing love. When I was about 5 in the gray place - - a tall man in a long white robe appeared. He told me I was trying to return to the spirit world - - but I had to stay in the physical world. He grounded me. Where I used to have OBE's almost every night - - - I rarely had them after that.

All I wanted to do was go home. Its like having amnesia from a beautiful world - - - and waking up in angry chaos - - in a strange world. You do not understand why people act like they do. They make no sense. People like me prefer the company of the elderly or innocent children.

And I did this in the 50s - - when it was still kept "In the Closet" - - by myself - - with no one to talk to.

Thank God (or whatever) for the internet.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Talk about synchronicity. Was just reading about this last night after neglecting the subject for a while.

It seems we have nothing to complain about by being here at this time. We all decided to incarnate here to "experience the human condition",and to learn the lessons that can only be learned on this earth. The past
life "amnesia" is part of the "deal or obligation" that we accepted before coming here. We all have our own individual reasons to incarnate at this time.

The amnesia is IMO an essential part of our experience, otherwise without it our experience here could/would be "coloured" by our past lives and the full impact of this particular "Karmic" realm would not be appreciated and the "experience" would be diminished. Some have more and some have less amnesia depending on your "agreement" that you have entered into.

Some are aware of this and some less so. Some find it differcult some dont.

I think that all life throughout all the infinite dimensions and multi-verses, animate and inanimate, alien or not, are bound by this.

Looking at it this way I do not think that there is any true evil entities out there just that some
have to or decided to experience Karma in this way according to their own agreements or needs.

So in the end it will "all come out in the wash".

Lets just enjoy the ride.

Peace

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   

When they reincarnated to earth, their memory is wiped out. They didn't know where they came from. They even forgot what their mission is. It is up to them to find their way in this dense dimension. Some of those starseeds are overwhelmed and hence the suicides. That is why earth is called an advance school for learning. One of the most difficult place to reincarnate.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lexx790
Talk about synchronicity. Was just reading about this last night after neglecting the subject for a while.

Me too.

My "guys" come in waves too. Maybe its how energy functions - - I don't know.

They came in like a hurricane this time. I do feel when they come in - - but they also provide messages - - often in synchronicity style. Like - - I'll be thinking about a certain episode on a TV series - - and that specific episode will play. Its not just one - - its several.

This time they provided many connections.

I've also been feeling a real deprivation of lack of these kind of threads on ATS. Seriously. It was really affecting me.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Originally posted by crankyoldman

I was 9 when I wanted to commit suicide. I had OBE's from first memory. I remember a gray place of all encompassing love. When I was about 5 in the gray place - - a tall man in a long white robe appeared. He told me I was trying to return to the spirit world - - but I had to stay in the physical world. He grounded me. Where I used to have OBE's almost every night - - - I rarely had them after that.

This a very common tactic, or response, for the suffering, as well as a typical solution to the OBE problem. For the visitors the OBE is like heroin to a drug addict. Many would simply spend all their time out of the body, anywhere but here. Being able to go "home" at all actually makes being here all the more awful, so the skill is removed. Seems like even more punishment doesn't it?

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

I here ya,

Synchronicity also seems to come in waves for me anyway. Been getting a lot lately. In the past I was aware of it but did not react to it. This is not the case any more. Now I use it as a kind of slap around the ears to get my attention and get my A into G so to speak.

Its easy to get distracted in this world. Thank goodness for the interweb, and the communication that it allows. To have the ability to have dialogue with like minded souls makes this realm tolerable and makes me feel a little closer to "home".

Without it I would be a lost puppy.lol

Peace

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by D1ss1dent
If i were an admin,.......

You're not.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join