It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are You One of the Three Waves of Earth Volunteers?

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

Termination is not really up to you ... since you were not the only one send.

edit on 23-7-2012 by shogu666 because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-7-2012 by shogu666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by freestonew

Your post made me throw up a little. If I'm going to hell, I'll make sure to send you a postcard with naked women on it. You know, so "God" sends you to my little corner of NOT BEING A SLACK-JAWED SERVANT.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by shogu666

I know, I'm only collecting evidence and reporting back to the chief. I'll call him on my shoephone soon agent 99. Oh sorry, you're agent 666

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by freestonew

As you point out, the War in Heaven is already going on.
PArt of the Cannon project fits very nicely into this.
Just in case if you want to surprise yourself with good selections by a reputed expert, you may want to read into This Book

And it will spread from Canada to Russia. And it started at Medieval Colleges of learning in Europe.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by OneNonBlonde

Yep. George Kavassilas also advises against seeing ET's as 'saviours' coming to help humanity; they won't be here to help us anymore than current politicians give a damn about 'helping' us. He went so far as to talk about a 'good cop, bad cop' scenario being played out between human authorities and et's.

In the end, we are our own saviours, no matter what may or may not happen, or who pontificates what.

Yes, you called it right, OneNonBlonde. I see you haven't been with us for long, but that was right on.

I believe there is an evacuation plan. That is all I know about it, except it is a last resort. Earth will begin it's programmed reset, turn over, and destroy and bury everything humankind has built, and then start all over again. Is this what we want? Free energy awaits us, already built prototypes exist. The way I understand it is it grows in panels on your home roof, and provides, from the Sun all of the energy the home may need.

Humanity is One People, after all, are we not? Take our Spirits out of their carbon based receptacles, and they all would look the same. Something quite like this:

In this state, one is Free. You simply will not fully understand what Freedom really means until you are consciously in an Astral State, and apart from the body.
Question: If it came right down to it, you can be taken to a safe place, a Heaven, or whatever you can imagine, or....you can be in this Spirit form, and go, and do whatever you wish. You can even form a new body and reside on a planet. Which would you choose?

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Those phrases are not even allowed in my house. If a kid in my house says "I can't" - - they have to drop and do 10 push-ups.

Clap, clap, clap! I too banned the word "can't" in my house, would not allow the kids to use it. "I am unable to do that at this time" was acceptable. Today, my son and daughter can do anything they set their minds to. she is a college graduate, and manages a restaurant, he is an accomplished automotive technician, like his Dad, and does custom work on speciality cars. "I can't" is never used in their homes even today.

People do not realize that words are power, and material objects can be created by human thought forms.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by Annee

I can't control my thoughts that well. Sue me.

How about we teach you how? It all begins with focus. A simple 7 breath exercise to access the right brain.

Take 7 even breaths, in through the nose, out through the mouth. Have but one thought in your head. "Nothing." As you say the word over and over in your head, it becomes "no thing." Blow out the last breath.

Now, you live in the left side of your head. Everybody does. We all have two brains, and are actually two people. Did you know that?

First, some science.

We'll keep this light and uncomplicated. Our brain, like the rest of our anatomy, is made up of two halves, a left brain a right brain. There's a big fold that goes from front to back in our brain, essentially dividing it into two distinct and separate parts. Well, almost separate. They are connected to each other by a thick cable of nerves at the base of each brain. This sole link between the two giant processors is called the corpus collosum. Think of it as an Ethernet cable or network connection between two incredibly fast and immensely powerful computer processors, each running different programs from the same input.

The left side of our body is "wired" to the right side of our brain, and vice versa. For whatever reason nature did this cross-over, it applies even to our eyes, which process a majority of their sensory data on opposite sides of the brain.
source
OK, back to the exercise. After the 7 breaths, and the constant "no things" you should be pretty relaxed, and thought free for a moment. Before you revel in this state, quickly go over to your right brain. You can do it, anybody can, just go, it is your brain, after all.

There. See how peaceful it is in here? Like being in a womb. You thoughts are kept in files, however you may see them is irrelevant. You can close down the thoughts that bother you, the bad ones that pop up all the time, and the mundane thoughts. Now you will not be doing this your first time here, with practice, you can come here anytime, any place.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by conspiracy88

Well you said it pretty good, conspiracy88, but your writing style leaves much to be desired. Had a hard time reading it, was that on purpose?

I am first wave, came here in 1953. My family was Naval Intelligence, so some things just come naturally for me.

We are here to ascend and move forward as the starseeds we are.

Yes, I am a little surprised that we haven't heard of someone somewhere that Ascended. Soon many will ascend, much to the
surprise of some who preach it will not happen.

We can truly establish a new earth. All those who don't want to will stay behind with what their negative karmic attachments resonations want.

I believe it already built. Smaller that the Earth we call Home, but life sustainable, and a home for evolved Spirits while Earth regains homoeostasis. Then we are slated to return and be teachers, I reckon, but some will escape to other Worlds and other Dimensions. By the way, life on the New Earth is 5th Dimensional life. This, me thinks, is the final test in the college of Life on Earth. The rest have a place that is very pleasant, according to their thoughts they will have everything they desire. They can stay as long as they like, and leave when they are ready. Old Earth, I think, will take near 1000 years to regain Herself and be ready for humans again. Will they again destroy and rape the land, dig for the coal and drill for the oil? Will they again spew poisons into the air, and on the ground, and in the water? Will they again kill off millions of people for belonging to an unknown, and little understood religion? Will they again burn Codex and Scrolls because they are "pagan" in origin?

It will be up to us Starseeds, friends. The last teachers didn't have much luck. nobody listened to what they said, the people even made one of them into a God. We cannot let this happen again. They will have to have religion, no doubt of that, so some of you need to be working on this.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Narcissous
what is the connection between having children and coming back? I believe my genes are important. I have a lot of great thinkers in my ancestry, so I'd rather preserve it, however, coming back, if a choice, is not mine. I am getting fed up and wish to 'retire'.
Especially since memories of my lives before are flooding back. Great burden.
Don't worry, I have no substantial knowledge of The Reality, I just know about as much as anyone else. Just the memories, and the feeling that this is not the absolute reality.

The knowledge will come to the Seeker, friend, it always does. Just do not question, accept it at face value. Listen to all advise, even if you know it is wrong.

You will have a choice. There is a place called the The Hall of Records. Here you can access any part of any life you have ever lived on Earth. Then you can accept the new things you must learn, and program for yourself a new incarnation. You choose the parental figures, usually, and always reincarnate in the same Sun Sign, and near the same family and friends. These will be in different stations of life, which can be confusing for some. In the life I am uncomfortable when near my daughter. She and I are both aware that in another life, we were lovers, and there was a gunfight over her. It's kind of weird, if you think about it.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
She was only fourteen and innocent,
But unknowingly, she bravely completed her mission,
and time came for her to return

Yet...by her example and courage many yearned,
refusing to let her go, to give rewards she earned,
to help the rest, to wake them up, make evil turned,

Still, she rests, undecided, too much to discern,
the physical pain still lingers and burn,
Home, or to return, lays in the will of God, amen...

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Can you give me directions to this "Hall of Records"? I know what it is, but I don't know how to access it... probably astral projection, eh?
edit on 10-10-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I never really have felt like I fit in here. Have always felt like I want to go home, yet have not known where home was until I really started to research this subject. I've felt lost, and really did not know my place.
It was, and has been very depressing to know I want to help others, but never seem to have any real push or pull in any place I am at, or so I thought.
I have never been one for violence, yet I have experienced it on many levels, and left it behind me, and was a lesson of my youth. I have never been married, nor have I ever had the desire to get married or have any children. A drive that is different than the rest of my family. They all have kids, yet something inside of me never wanted that. And I could not understand why. A loner at heart, and I tend to wall myself out from the outside world as I do not fear it, I just have a hard time coming to terms with so many things this Earth has shown me.
This very much helped me find some peace in knowing that if I am a Volunteer, I am of the 2nd wave.

And no real path chosen in my Earthly life. I just am, and that is my place, from the understanding of the research, that really helps out a lot. That just shows my true challenge is to get out more, and surround myself with people like I use to do when I was much younger. I was always the (wise) person in any circle I would find myself with. Always the grounded mystic, who always knew, reality is what you make it, and you can clearly manifest energy to make life what you wanted it to be. I just never really did aspire to be some big shot, office going type. I did not understand this stuff at that time. But deep down, its all been inside me the whole time, deep down I knew this. Yet I did not help with my depression and talking to people would land me in psych ward after psych ward. lol. True story.

Suicide has been a choice in my life, as there was such a burning desire, I DO NOT want to be here anymore. Yet I stay. I stay and I do what I came here to do. Being brave enough to come to a place like this, I will learn to remember why I came here. As the older I get, the more in touch with that higher self I realize.

Its been some time since I have posted in this thread.. But wanted to come back after years of research on this subject. There is much truth to this, but the truth is a personal one. And for some its total new age BS. Which is fine.. I am not here to convert anyone. I am only here to radiate my frequency.
And those who take the time to read my threads, and know me, will understand. I guess I have more push and pull in places than I gave myself credit for. I will be ready to leave soon, as I feel my job here is coming to completion. And it feels good to know I will be going home. Back to the source, or to my next job.

As Earthly jobs, well lets just say, I never fit into one career path here, and found it only to serve my Earthly needs to eat, and pay bills. Other than that, no, does not feel natural to me, and never has.
Some people do really good things here, and fit in, and compete with one another for that higher office. Compete for that family and big house. When to me, it never made sense. And it becomes clear after understanding the true contents of this thread!
Thanks flyerfan!

edit on 11-10-2012 by zysin5 because: 1.1

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Okay ... December 21 is just a two weeks away now.
Anyone getting any kind of thoughts about that connected with the 3 waves of volunteers?

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I personally believe that cycles are Lions or Lambs, and that this is a Lamb, and due to most people yearning for peace and not liking what their leaders are doing. So they're disappointed and amping things up with technology, but people have lots of love in them.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by zysin5

I never really have felt like I fit in here. Have always felt like I want to go home, yet have not known where home was until I really started to research this subject. I've felt lost, and really did not know my place.

Same here. And I finally realized that home really is where the heart is. If I'm happy and surrounded by close friends who accept me and love me, then I'm home. Wherever they are, I am happy, and I am home. Wherever there's love, I'm home.

t was, and has been very depressing to know I want to help others, but never seem to have any real push or pull in any place I am at, or so I thought.
I have never been one for violence, yet I have experienced it on many levels, and left it behind me, and was a lesson of my youth. I have never been married, nor have I ever had the desire to get married or have any children. A drive that is different than the rest of my family. They all have kids, yet something inside of me never wanted that. And I could not understand why. A loner at heart, and I tend to wall myself out from the outside world as I do not fear it, I just have a hard time coming to terms with so many things this Earth has shown me.

Marriage is a piece of paper. My parents have never understood my reluctance to do everything they did, but a billion dollars is worth less to me than a true friend, because when that billion dollars is gone, who do you really have?

And no real path chosen in my Earthly life. I just am, and that is my place, from the understanding of the research, that really helps out a lot. That just shows my true challenge is to get out more, and surround myself with people like I use to do when I was much younger. I was always the (wise) person in any circle I would find myself with. Always the grounded mystic, who always knew, reality is what you make it, and you can clearly manifest energy to make life what you wanted it to be. I just never really did aspire to be some big shot, office going type. I did not understand this stuff at that time. But deep down, its all been inside me the whole time, deep down I knew this. Yet I did not help with my depression and talking to people would land me in psych ward after psych ward. lol. True story.

I talk to a lot of people about my beliefs, and I'm told they make sense. A lot of the stuff I say is pure me, which doesn't make me much better than a lot of other spiritual folk, and yet I don't call it spiritual. I really don't. I call it metaphysical, because it's all based around science and common sense the same as anything else, and it extends to the natural laws of psychology and energy and everything that influences our lives. Life literally is one giant computer program - we just haven't found all the coding. And eventually, we can all become Neo.

I think that's what the volunteers are here for. To help the Earth become Neo.

Suicide has been a choice in my life, as there was such a burning desire, I DO NOT want to be here anymore. Yet I stay. I stay and I do what I came here to do. Being brave enough to come to a place like this, I will learn to remember why I came here. As the older I get, the more in touch with that higher self I realize.

You know, I wasn't sure about the validity of this whole starchild deal, but the more I look at this thread, the more I see myself coming from the mouths of other people, and the more I realize it ISN'T just coincidence, there's something there. I don't know what it is, not for a fact, but I can sense it. My words, my thoughts, my feelings, flowing from people who have no connection to me other than this forum.

It really lends a lot of credence to this school of thought.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Good thread, I've heard a lot of these things on the web in various editions. Still unsure what to make of it.

3rd Wave-- The New Children are coming into the world with altered DNA, so they can function in a different reality (vibrations are pushing Earth into a new dimension).

Do you have any link (scientific study would be best) that might explain with some detail the DNA differences between them?

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Thank you for your very insightful reply Afterinfinity!
Its true, the more and more I tend to read and research on the subject, the more it tends to have some truths to it.
As with everything else we research on the web and in life, we only find half truths. The remaining factors remain within us all.
I can tell you are very insightful when it comes to the occult knowledge of this world.
You have a very strong vibe that I get when I read some of your posts you have made to other.
Its a good vibe, and it makes me feel as if you are a part of who I am, and what I do.

The more time goes on, the more and more intune I get with this higher source, and the more I remember.
I have always been a skeptic at heart, and try to find the more reasonable reasons for many things in this world.
But I just know there is more to it than our 5 sense world. So much that we are only a small fraction of the equation.
You understand this, and you also put that vibe out there. We are cut from the same cloth as it is said.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 05:41 AM
link   
It's been a year since this thread was started so I am bumping it for the new people.
I'd like to know if any of the new folks .. or any of the 'old' folks who missed the thread ...
think they are one of the 'three waves of volunteers'.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 05:44 AM
link   

do not hand over your money to Dolores Cannon Flyers. I agree with some of her ideas but they are not revolutionary ideas, that any one with a good imagination couldn't make up.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 06:31 AM
link   

AthlonSavage

do not hand over your money to Dolores Cannon Flyers.

Don't worry. I don't intend to. The information makes for a good discussion ...
but none of these kinds of folks get my money ...

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join