It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are You One of the Three Waves of Earth Volunteers?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+54 more 
posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Dolores Cannon is a hypnotherapist and a past-life regressionist. She has been gathering information from her hypnotherapy and past life regression sessions. According to her information, volunteer souls from other planets and spiritual dimensions come to Earth to be born human and to help humans.

- ET seeded Earth and is watching over our development.
- ETs are from other planets AND other dimensions.
- ETs are not hostile but instead are watchers and basically babysitters.
- ETs feel the human species is 'SO important that it MUST not perish'
- ETs are reincarnated into being humans on Earth so they can help us.

Edge Magazine - Three Waves of Volunteers

There are councils that oversee everything in the universe, using rules and regulations. Nothing is by chance. They went back to the councils and they said, “What are we going to do? We can’t interfere.” They came up with this brilliant plan. “Well, we can’t interfere from the outside, but maybe we can influence from the inside.” This is when they asked for the volunteers to come in to help Earth. Earth is in trouble – who wants to come and help? So all these new, pure souls that have never been caught on the wheel of karma have come into body. Hundreds of thousands of them have come in since the end of World War II.

They told me, “Now we have tipped the balance,” and they think we are going to be able to save the Earth. It’s not interference

Coast to Coast recording of interview with Dolores Cannon
www.youtube.com...

First Wave-- These people would be in their 40s and early 50s now, finally adjusting to life after going through turbulent early years of feeling they didn't belong here. A number tried to commit suicide or were treated for depression.

2nd Wave-- Presently in their 20s and 30s, these folk had an easier time, and have been called "channels, generators, and antennas," and project positive energy. Many have chosen not to have children, as this creates karma, and they don't want to have to return to Earth after this life.

3rd Wave-- The New Children are coming into the world with altered DNA, so they can function in a different reality (vibrations are pushing Earth into a new dimension).

One hour interview with Dolores Cannon (for those intersted in hearing more)
www.youtube.com...

Now ... I should say that I don't buy into what she's selling. But I think she got parts of it right and then added her own beliefs on top. I don't have proof of that, of course. It's just my feeling. What I think ... (for anyone interested)
- Yes, we were probably seeded here.
- Yes, there are other dimensions and life on other planets.
- Yes, we have been visited here.
- Yes, I think reincarnation is possible.
- NO I do not think ET counsels are running earth. I think it's more spiritual than that.
- NO, I do NOT think ET is friendly or 'helping' us.
I think they feel we are more like a science experiement or something.

Anyways, I thought I'd post this information for those interested in metaphysics, reincarnation, and ETs.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Very interesting! I was just surmising about these things before getting out of bed.
Thanks FF ....s/f, for what it's worth.

The part of us being seeded here -- or being the descendants of visiting ET/ED beings mating with early humanoids really intrigues me. One of the reasons...or purely physical evidences, maybe? .... is that we are the only species who grow hair from the tops of our heads like we do.

I once heard a scientist interviewed who had done some correlative studies with bird plumage being the only thing close to what we've got going on on our heads.

So, if we ARE a hybrid branch of early hominid development, is hair/eye/skin color an indicator of anything in particular? Facial feature differences? What about overall body hair? Some are much hairier than others...

anyway, thanks for the links.

I also don't think there is a universal counsel "running" things, but do feel as though we are a type of interstellar zoo exhibit...

What do you think about the "helpers" theory? I'd be in the first wave, and yeah, I've thought about the theory she expressed, too. But, brand spanking new souls? I'd think they'd be alumni or something, who've long since moved on...
*shrugs*

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Oh .. and I should say that I don't understand about what she supposedly found about the first wave. Lots of suicides and depressions. I understand that someone coming from a higher dimension would feel yukky being stuck in a diseased human body and and surrounded by negative low energy etc etc ... but they volunteered to be here so wouldn't they be happy to be doing what they are doing???

That didn't make sense to me. (well .. a lot didn't make sense .. but you know what I mean).

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Very interesting.

I didn't see it mentioned. Does she believe that they retain knowledge of who they are while in a human shell?
Or are they driven subconsciously?

Pure speculation, but my guess is that if we were to evolve beyond our current forms to life as pure consciousness being born as another species probably wouldn't be that incredibly hard. Thanks for posting this.

+6 more 
posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Well I dont think I'm an ET but about a year ago during a meditation session I found myself looking at.....myself in 3rd person from a short distance. The "me" that I was observing was looking out into the distance (i couldnt see at what) and standing next to "me" was a very tall entity that was extremly bright. It was conveyed to me that I had a choice.

I could either move on to the spirit relm for good and never have to reincarnate in the physical again after my life was over, or I could stay behind to help humanity. I chose to stay behind and help.

Its possible that my meditation session was just me tapping into a subconcious memory and that this life right now is the one that I came back for. I dunno but I DO know that meditation session changed my life.

Now that I went to the link and read the article, it gave me alittle bit of a chill down my spine, because the "2nd wave" description might as well be a description of ME!!!.......werid

S&F

edit on 13-7-2012 by Talltexxxan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Osiris1953
Does she believe that they retain knowledge of who they are while in a human shell?

Good question. I haven't come across that info yet. However, because of the depression/suicide thing she describes in the first wave of people, I have to think that they dont' consciously remember but subconsciously they do have memories of the higher dimensions. It looks like .. according to her .. that first wave didn't assimulate or adapt very well. They didn't feel comfortable being here or in their bodies or something. (geee .. sounds familiar to me !! )

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Thanks for making this thread OP, i knew it was about Dolores Cannon when i read the thread title, itll be nice to chat about her actually because its about a year since i listened to a youtube presentation of hers with was interesting. Like you i dont necesarily buy into the whole package but its an interesting listen. Cant join the thread now as im of to work, Bahh, will be back about midnight so hopefully theyll be a nice little discussion going by then.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   

That is the impression I got as well. It certainly interesting, and I hesitate to call it impossible. For some reason I think this could happen as improbable as it may be. I dunno.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   
"Now ... I should say that I don't buy into what she's selling. But I think she got parts of it right and then added her own beliefs on top. I don't have proof of that, of course. It's just my feeling. What I think ... (for anyone interested)
- NO I do not think ET counsels are running earth. I think it's more spiritual than that.

Anyways, I thought I'd post this information for those interested in metaphysics, reincarnation, and ETs."

Dolores seems legit so i take the info with a sense of truth.

as far as ET's being friendly or not well why would they be any different than us? i'm sure there are friendly ET's and i'm sure there are not so friendly ET's and i can only hope the friendly ones are here with us now, i suppose.

if you look at the world within you, you will find it is much like the world around you, with trillions of cells and bacteria living together in their own universe, most good but some not so good. it's entirely possible that we are living on a cell called earth that makes up an entire being we call the universe.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by thedoctorswife

Like you i dont necesarily buy into the whole package but its an interesting listen.

Me, too. Doc'swife...did you go ahead and read the Urantia book? This rather reminds me of the tone of that philosophy (though it's been decades since I read it)

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by LittleBlackEagle
as far as ET's being friendly or not well why would they be any different than us? i'm sure there are friendly ET's and i'm sure there are not so friendly ET's and i can only hope the friendly ones are here with us now, i suppose.

if you look at the world within you, you will find it is much like the world around you, with trillions of cells and bacteria living together in their own universe, most good but some not so good. it's entirely possible that we are living on a cell called earth that makes up an entire being we call the universe.

How have the two of us not had a conversation before? I'm pretty sure I've written the last paragraph of the above quote almost verbatim at some point or another.

Ever noticed how much an atom resembles a solar system? I imagine that galactic clusters would analogous to organs in a human.

As far as ETs go... I imagine many of them would be like us in many ways, and that is not a good thing. Just look at how we have treated anyone group that was different throughout history. I agree with Stephen Hawking that if aliens officially arrived our planet, not in the metaphysical sense we are discussing, that it would probably end with us being treated as we have treated native Americans, in other words, pretty damn poorly.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   

I'm sorry but I have to ask you...

Do fish have fingers?

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
If i were an admin, I'd put this s# in the aliens and ufos section.
Not the psychology, philosophy & metaphysics one.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I don't believe in the ET mythos as Hollywood presents it. I don't think there are civilizations of ETs out there that evolved and developed technology and just happened to find us and travel via nuts n' bolts interstellar ships. The ET mythos conforms to the patterns of our collective psyche a bit too much for that to be the case, imo.

But I do think the stars and planets and black holes have powerful consciousness, and that they can telepathically interact and can project aspects of their individual and collective minds.

So when a star decides that it wants part of itself to live as a human, the result is a 'starseed'. A group of starseeds from the same star, planet, constellation, or black hole would naturally form a 'wave'.

I think I might be part of the 'first wave' from Sirius. I'm 42 and I am a 'UFO contactee' according to the definition of Jacques Vallee. I've had profound experiences and I've carried out missions and I've activated sacred sites and I've been a vehicle for light to come into our realm. Being born and raised in a Christian household I prefer to frame such things in terms of the Christian mythos, but I've studied enough comparative mythology and comparative religion to know that such frameworks are mostly interchangable...the map is never the territory, the menu is never the meal.

edit on 13-7-2012 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by D1ss1dent
If i were an admin, I'd put this s# in the aliens and ufos section.
Not the psychology, philosophy & metaphysics one.

I don't know .. it involves reincarnation and souls from other dimensions and/or worlds incarnating here. I think it could go in either. But it's not about the aliens or UFOs .. since they are now humans on Earth according to this person. It's all confusing.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by LittleBlackEagle
as far as ET's being friendly or not well why would they be any different than us?

Humans come in all varieties ... nice, mean, kind, helpful, meglomaniacs, etc etc.
I would think that ETs wouldn't be any different, but you never know.
We don't know what kind of ethics or morals they may or may not have.
They may think of themselves as so far above us .. like we are to ants .. that they
don't consider us worthy of even a second thought.

Who knows.

Anyways, this hypnotherapist seems to think that the ETs are all warm and fuzzy and
are being incarnated here to be helpful. Maybe yes. Maybe no. I don't know.
I'm just presenting what she said and you all can discuss it.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by wildtimes

Like you i dont necesarily buy into the whole package but its an interesting listen.

Me, too. Doc'swife...did you go ahead and read the Urantia book? This rather reminds me of the tone of that philosophy (though it's been decades since I read it)

I love the Urantia book, its helped me quite a bit with my own spiritual path. Im not sold completely on the book being 100% truth, but I am also not ruling it out. Its a long read, and i admit to skipping whole sections. Its not something you can really sit down and read cover to cover but the ideas brought forward through the Urantia Book suggest that some things in the OP really happened.

Certainly, in my mind, its entirely possible, if not likely that intelligent ET had their hands in our DNA. Proof of this? No, unfortunately.

Nice to see you again, wildtimes! We always end up talking about excellent reading materials.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
I don't know .. it involves reincarnation and souls from other dimensions and/or worlds incarnating here. I think it could go in either. But it's not about the aliens or UFOs .. since they are now humans on Earth according to this person. It's all confusing.

That is SO geocentric... Earth isn't more or less important than any other planets and the same thing applies to every living beings.

edit on 13-7-2012 by D1ss1dent because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by W3RLIED2

Nice to see you again, wildtimes! We always end up talking about excellent reading materials.

Hey there! Yes indeedy...reading is a never-ending joy. I love talking about excellent reads...

Urantia was the first published exposure I had to what I knew in my heart, intuitively, was the case. I was raised in the Episcopal faith, and never, ever bought into it. I should go back and look at it (Urantia) again; I was barely 21 at the time I was introduced to it, but the feelings and tone of it have never been forgotten. I'm sure it shaped my own trajectory...and the fact that I grew up in the 60s and 70s, of course, only reinforced those themes.

Delores looks like an interesting source for more. I hadn't heard of her before, but certainly the ideas have been presented before. I love this stuff!

I haven't watched the vid link yet, but I did read the interview article.

I'm in the First Wave age range -- and so would all of us "Baby Boomers" -- the original Mother Earth hippy-dippies! Go 60s! It is a very, very interesting time to be alive.

My latest read was Non-Zero by Robert Wright -- about the logic of human destiny and how we are heading into a new era (or a culmination of where we've been going over the millennia), in which a global community will be either peaceful and all will have plenty -- or, we self-destruct. It's been heading this way for a long time (in our sense of "long time"). There's really no escaping it. I no longer believe it's a "conspiracy" -- and I welcome the New World Order.

God knows the Existing World Order...well, isn't World Order at all.

I'm voting for world peace and plenty.

Namaste
edit on 13-7-2012 by wildtimes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Star and flag for an excellent thought. My own thoughts run in similar fashion these matters.

Seeded, placed, sentenced.....yes, you are right. Earth is a school for Spirits, and Spirits are very, very important in the big scope of things.

Oh my yes! And anyone who stands on the surface of Earth and claims Humanity is all alone is only fooling themselves. I strongly believe there is sentient life on every planet in our System, in different dimensions that we can see or can be aware of. Humanity is bound to one dimension, the 3rd dimension, and is bound to that dimension's laws of physics, gravity, and elemental science. Human beings can only see a very small part of the natural spectrum of light.

Since Ancient Times, or before. Builders of the Monoliths we find all over the world, probably founders of Ancient Atlantis, killers of the Dinosaurs. So easy it would have been for them to pose as Gods to Humans.....

I know beyond any doubt whatsoever that reincarnation is a reality, and a major part of Humanity. No possible way any human could learn all life lessons on just one lifetime. This is one big thing ETs do, help us along in the cycle of life as we travel from birth to life, to death to birth. I believe a Spirit inhabiting a human receptacle will live more than 1000 human lifetimes before Ascending to a higher dimension. Some Ascendant Ones then come back as humans to help in development.

I do too, I believe that the "running" which bespeaks of machinery, is performed via a "program" which has a "default setting," and the rest is human will and human thought-forms. So humanity sets it's own realities, goes in it's own directions, according to the natural selection of things. The very reality of this bespeaks of a Higher Power involved, a Force of Intelligent Energy that surrounds and is within every living, and material thing, it is in the air we breathe, and the food we eat. The water we drink is a mighty power unto itself, it can quench your thirst, or can drown you, or carry away your home. Waking up to these Forces helps in Spiritual Development.

Perhaps not a science experiment, but something like that, for certain. These Beings are so much higher in intelligence, and technology that they are like unto Gods, but that's not what they are at all. I hesitate to attempt to define that which I do not fully understand, but I will say that even these ultra high Beings are a lot like human beings. We are all related, and it seems the human form is the most desirable form to have. Some of these beings, ones I myself encountered, treat me with much respect, like my Spirit means a great deal to them. The human body, on the other hand, is called a "receptacle," or "container."

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join