It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A alien/airforce plane i seen when younger.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 09:57 PM
link   
When i was younger (about 10 or 11) I was with my dad, he was a truck driver, and we were on our way too las vegas, he wanted too take me along for the trip too show me the country.

It was about 3 in the morning and i think we were in wyoming, i forget exactly, but i seen this thing in the sky, it was a dot, but it would be in 1 part of the sky, then be in another in milla seconds, and it just kept going all over the place, very very irradic.

My dad could not explain it, but we both said it must have been aliens, or some kind of secret US military plane.

When i got back home i was watching tv, it was 2 days later. Well their used too be this show called "Sightings", about 10 years ago i guess.

Well i was watching it, and me and my dad seen the exact same thing overtop of moscow, and the russians were shooting at it with AA and AAA it was insane, it was at nightime their too.

Only way too describe it was it being like a light, or a star, but it could like teliport from one place too another, but at such a speed that it was crazy, i could see sombody having a seizure from it, it either teliported or just could go that fast. This is by far the most weird thing i've ever seen, and ever will see.

If anybody can reply who has any info, videos, or has seen this or somthing like this please reply, and i'd like too hear everybodys opinion on this.

Thanks

new topics

join