It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just a dream or a spiritual visit from a deceased loved one?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Ok so this is quite a personal experience for me so thought i would share it to see what people's opinions are of it

My sister passed away almost 5 years ago now, She was in a bad accident and died instantly, She was only 29 years old and we were extremely close to each other, So as you can imagine it was a dreadful shock to me and my family.

About a year after she passed i experienced a very life like dream, And i love to think that it was her saying her good bye's.

My dream was that i was laying in bed asleep and woke up to my sister standing at the doorway, I jumped up in shock and said her name, She said "It's OK, don't worry i have just come to visit you", Then she came and sat on the end of the bed, I gave her a big cuddle and we both had a cry.
I asked her if she was OK and she said that she was fine and not to worry about her. We were chatting for what seemed like along time although i guess it was not that long as i can only remember bit's of the conversation.

She then looked at me and said "You do know you are dreaming don't you and that this is not real, I am dead and just needed to say that i love you and not to worry about me because i am fine", I replied that of course i knew she was only in my dream and i love her and miss her very much and told her thank you for coming to see me then gave her a big cuddle.

Then i opened my eyes and i was laying in bed, Sat up to look for her and realized i was awake.

It felt extremely real to me and also very very odd, But i woke up smiling and happy because it really did feel like she came to say her good bye's to me.

So saying that, Do you think it's possible for this to happen, As a spiritual visit, Or was it just plainly a reassuring dream?

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Definitely!!!

That's a nice experience. I've had similar stuff, but I'm still young and haven't lost anyone as close as a sister. I've heard of people having experiences where a dead relative visits them in a dream, and they ask 'where's so-and-so'? The dead relative says something like, 'we only get so many times we can come back, "so-and-so" couldn't make it today.'

The world of dreams can be more real than life itself I feel.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by MisterFister103

I think about it almost every day, And can still see her in my mind sat on the bed

It really was truly comforting for me as the worst thing about her sudden passing was not being able to say good bye to her.

join