It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cincinnati, nuclear launch detected...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Last night I had the weirdest dream, but it was very cool sight as a action enthusiast but not as a human being... Just a small resume about me, each night I dream i get killed, the thing is, i am not the person who get killed, i am always someone else, like if I see different people getting killed or dieing every night. So every night I dream i am someone else and I get killed then the dream start over, all night i dream i am that person and I die, again and again. How am I able to rest? I have no idea but in the morning i still feel rested. Last night was the greatest of all murder. The city my host was in, got nuked and I was in cincinnati. It was weird because I had a view of cincinnati from the air. From the other side of what appear to be a river, thing is, I never been to cincinnati, I live in canada, quebec and i never seen cincinnati, I think even in movies. Or if I did, I had no idea it was cincinnati. I just went on google and googled cincinnati and clicked pictures and it was exactly like in my dream. I was just an ordinary man in my dream and then my view zoomed out to a sky view and a nuke explosion, bye bye cincinnati. Then it started over and I got nuked again. I don't know if it is a premonition dream, I hope for you guys it is not. But I almost come to conclusion they may be premonitions. I dont think they are in real time, because today cincinnati still stand strong...

This is what I saw but from higher point of view.
edit on 13-7-2012 by skywalk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   
That is Cincinnati from the Kentucky side of the Ohio river alright. Sucks to be me, I guess, since I live about 45 minutes north of there and due to my job often drive into and around Cincinnati on a regular basis. The reality is that Cincinnati is a known nuclear target due to the GE aircraft engine plant in Sharronvile (a suburb on the northern part, inside the I-275 loop). Cincinnati is also hone to Proctor and Gamble and few other well known companies.

As far as a prediction goes, hard to say. You do have dreams of death by being in the shoes of other people and this just might be a new way of dying.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Ahabstar

Yeah i died in any way possible since high schoo, strangle, stabbed, shot, drugged, torture, cut in half at waist, lost limbs, arms, needle injection, beat, ... the list goes on but this was the first time i was nuked in a dream... it was quite a sight...

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ahabstar
That is Cincinnati from the Kentucky side of the Ohio river alright. Sucks to be me, I guess, since I live about 45 minutes north of there and due to my job often drive into and around Cincinnati on a regular basis. The reality is that Cincinnati is a known nuclear target due to the GE aircraft engine plant in Sharronvile (a suburb on the northern part, inside the I-275 loop). Cincinnati is also hone to Proctor and Gamble and few other well known companies.

As far as a prediction goes, hard to say. You do have dreams of death by being in the shoes of other people and this just might be a new way of dying.

Well said, I live in Eastgate about 15 mins from Cincinnati and you are 100% correct! GE aircraft engines plus Wright Patterson Air force base only about 45 min drive away spells major trouble for us and this city.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by skywalk

Very interesting. Have you ever had a lucid dream of such content? Are you aware in a dream that it's a dream, or are you just rememebering afterwards?

Would be interesting if you could find out the identity of a person you are dreaming to be...

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by MarioOnTheFly

no my dreams are like movies, i know i am dreaming because i know who i am, sometimes i am black, asian whatever, also i speak the person language, they are just movies i cant interact, # happens and nothing I can do. Also i am always a guy, i never dream i was a women. But the movie always have a bad ending, I die.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   
The Cincinnati/Ohio River Valley area is a rapidly expanding area which includes the Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport. I lived in the area for a while.

Seems like a good strategic spot to nuke, since it's one of the major metropolitan areas that link the Eastern and Western portions of the US (and North and South) and could interrupt a lot of services.

edit on 13-7-2012 by DeReK DaRkLy because: strategic, rather than tactical

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by skywalk

Hm...that's double strange. You are aware you are in a dream...but can't interact? These could be more visions than dreams...

Being aware you are in a dream empowers you to the point that you can control most aspects of a dream...this doesn't sound like you're in control. Definately strange...

Have you ever tried to use details from this dream/vision to maybe find any additional info...? like location or something...

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by DeReK DaRkLy

Also I forgot to mention, last night it was the first time I knew where I was in my dream, I never had any thoughts of my location, I usually die and I have no point of reference on where I died, except from what I have seen while dreaming. If nobody mention the city name, country, state, etc I die and I have no idea where I died. But last night when I had a air view of this city all that came to mind was cincinnati, I don't usually talk about my dreams but this one felt different I had to share it.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   
I live 30 minutes west of Cincy, and I have had visions as well of this event in the past. I looked over my shoulder to the east in a dream and saw the tip of a mushroom cloud over the hills. I felt the heat and shockwave and literally watched my body evaporate, yet my spirit stayed behind.

I can lucid dream, so once I realized I was dreaming, I replayed the scenario multiple times, and evaporated multiple times. I could not alter the explosion in any way for some reason, only "experience the inevitable'' and learn what its like to pass on. Ive never bothered to tell anyone online this since I never thought it could be an important foreseeable event, I just thought I was honing my skills controlling my dreams.

That was my first dream ever where I didnt FEAR death, perhaps that was the lesson I needed to learn, or perhaps it was a vision. I hope this contributes to the OP!

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   

No, I never had dreams where I was in control. They are always movies and they loop. From my childhood to around highschool I always had the same dream every night in loop, then since I moved to the city I live in, been 18 years now, I have these dreams every night. I don't care because they are cool dreams, even if I die. Also I am totally immune to mutilation, killing, horror etc now. I watch tons of movies in theater and lots of my friends have small burst of fear when watching movies, horrors movie, but I don't. I have no fear of blood or anything, totally immune to fear. I have some fears, not saying i never fear, or else my reflex wouldn't be as fast they are.

Also I have to say, dieing from nuclear blast is painless, when you see the flash of light and the air waves, you die. no pain, compare to poison injection, drowning, stabbing, shoot in the belly...

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   
I have relatives there so that is disturbing. I don't think it would be a spot to get done that way. It is not a state capital, GE has been downsized to almost nothing since the recession. Infact GE is nothing like it was in the 1980s. P&G makes laundry soap, toothpaste, diapers, peanut butter...big deal. Their factories are spread out in many locations in the Cicinnati area, so no one factory is significant. There really is nothing special there and is is a gloomy rainy city. I wouldn't worry about it.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by skywalk

Does dying in a dream immediately wake you up? Some times when I dream a potentially hazardous situations, I tent to wake up the moment before it plays out...the fear probably knocks me out of a dream.

You say you see yourself? As in person you are....are you not able to control your movement at all? Nothing?

These are surely some kind a visions. If I were you I would try to find out if this relates to our reality somehow...

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   

I have first person, third person, above and aerial view in my dream, also like I said above, I can't control my dreams, they just happen, they are like movies. And they don't wake me up, when I die, it seems like I have a short break then the dream restart again and again, until 5 minutes of my cel phone alarm... I don't know why but I always wake up 5 minutes before my alarm wake me up, then I wait 5 minutes, alarm ring and I stop it.

Unless i have dream from another dimension or reality, I think they relate to our time, present or future, but I never found a way to verify if the person I am in my dream really died since I can't find where they died. Last night was the first time in 18 years I knew where I died in my dream. That is what make it strange...

Hopefully for you guys I hope they are just.... dreams...

Or else I may have a gift.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by frugal

That is what I think, make this location perfect, if you want a reason to do something, usa just got nuked... iran was the culprit... bla bla bla WAR! for example...

I just hope that i didnt warn a bell to the people who would do such a thing, if they scan internet so they dont get busted... but if I had not wrote about my dream and it happened, nobody would believe i knew before it happened, so I took the risk to do it. lets hope they don't find this post if this really has to happen...

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by skywalk

Waking up 5 minutes before the alarm is nothing out of the ordinary. It's a routine. Your brain/body adapts to schedules. Happens to me sometimes...not always though.

I guess you have a regular routine for going to sleep? Always around the same time? Job in the morning ?

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Reading your thread is like reading my own experiences. I also have dreams that are much like movies, in fact that is usually how I describe them. I have first, third, and arial views as well. I have died in my dreams, but like you I am not me, I am someone else. Male and female.

I have awareness that I am dreaming, but I have only been able to alter one dream that I can remember. It really is more like a movie where I am aware it is not real, but I can only watch.

I have witnessed an autopsy, a kidnapping/murder, many many zombie dreams.

I don't believe any of mine are prophetic, it's just nice to be able to connect with someone who dreams as I do.

My family most of the time thinks I am insane, lol.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Well, I live in the Columbus, OH area. According to this website www.carloslabs.com... I should be fine even if a Russian Tsar Bomb goes off in Cinci. However, it still feels too close for comfort, lol...

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   
I live just 20 miles North East of Cincy...I hope 'they' drop it over my suburb.
If ya gotta go, ya gotta go. I figure, as ways to go, go...being vaporized doesn't sound so bad.

Painting a large bullseye on the roof this weekend.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Ketzer22

LOL Idk what the hell youre thinking. Tsar Bomba broke glass from windows in finland when it was tested.. over 650 miles away. You're only a few hundred miles from me, so kiss your butt goodbye too.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join