It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

new girl says

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Hi everyone.....brand new here and there's a lot to look at. Just wanted to say "hello" and give you a quick intro as to *why* i'm here. I live about an hour northeast of Cleveland, OH and experienced a rather strange sighting in the skies above Mentor (which is about 30 minutes east of cleveland). I told my boyfriend about it tonight and he mentioned (rather excitedely) that quite a few people have been mentioning things about strange sightings in the skies over our area over the last two weeks. What I'm looking for is any recent postings from ppl in my area who have experienced anything similar. I will go into details about what I saw if anyone is interested. I'm still trying to figure it out, and I'm not really one to totally believe in the existence of 'aliens', however, what I saw defies a rational description.

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 09:47 PM
link   
slammerkin,

Welcome to ATS. Please u2u you me if you have any questions at all.

FredT

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Well hello slammerkin,

Welcome to ATS. Good and enjoyable place to be. Don't get lost in here. Hope you have fun!

Intel

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Welcome aboard. Use the search button, you may find some answers there.
You have to use 2 "key" words. See you around.

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 09:53 PM
link   
You've come to the right place. Welcome. Look in aliens and ufo's to see if there is anything recent.

TUT

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Thanks for the welcomes and the advice on searching around here. i've found a few things but nothing at all yet describing what i saw today. now i have something to do to keep myself occupied at work tomorrow

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Welcome to ats slammerkin.

any questions feel free to u2u me
enjoy the site lots of things to look over
just grab the coffe

se7en

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Welcome and enjoy your stay here at the great ATS!

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Hi Slammerkin,

I live in Cleveland actually and I have been noticing alot of the same things you are describing lately.

I started a thread for the UFO spotted the other night in Olmstead Falls here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

and about the strange activity in the sky you can check here:
www.wtam.com...

u2u me if you have any question and of course.... ....Welcome aboard!

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 01:07 PM
link   
If you do a google search in ATS for Ohio you come up with some pretty intersting stuff. Looks like there's been a bit of activity there lately.

top topics

join