It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ww3 prevented by other life forms?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 04:12 AM
link   
i was just wondering how cool it would be if ET arrived and calmed the world down from the brink of global conflict, then again we would scramble to be their best friends and slag off other countries to them to benifit ourseleves, guess we are f...... as a species then!

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Unfortunetly because the masses are powerless and most likely don't really care about or know what is happening, WW3 is a highly likely prospect in the near future. Do I think ET's will intervene and bring peace to the world? No. Why would an intelligent life form want to help a bunch of unenlightened morons who cannot share and be happy. I believe they would finish of what we started and take the rest of us out for our stupidity.

Yes out species is screwed and the quicker I get off the carasoul, the sooner I can rest in eternity without having to worry about the trivial crap we have to worry about today. This world is a joke and the people who control it are no better.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by vister74

It has been said time and time again to contactees on this planet, the governments interest in nuclear weaponry has taken them into territory regarded as "Off limits" by alien species.
It is no surprise to find that around the time of the first trinity tests, UFO sightings increased, they have told contactees that they will do everything they can to stop a nuclear conflagration.
There have been many incidents of UFO's showing "Interest" in Nuclear weapons storage facilities.
The "Bentwaters Incident" in the UK, had seen a stationary UFO above the facility fire a pencil thin beam of light, into the underground weapons storage area.
It has been said that at least one of the Nuclear weapons warheads was rendered inert, and the radio-active substance "Transmuted" into lead in a very short period, as though it had aged billions of years in a few minutes.
The Alien races regarded our leaders as having very little credibility in the 1970's, so now must regard them in the same way the thinking members of the general public do, that they are a pox on the face of humanity.
Nearly all of the alien races visiting here, have a very high regard for life, they regard intelligence as beautiful, they would rather see us nurtured into greater understanding, and not lied to, with the potential of utter destruction hanging over our heads day by day.
They would get involved, even if it was just disarming the nukes in flight, they have to go into low orbit, the one place the alien races would have unfettered access to them.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by vister74
i was just wondering how cool it would be if ET arrived and calmed the world down from the brink of global conflict

Martians, Go Home!
Written in 1955, Fredric Brown.

Aliens arrive, and unite the world by having the entire human race hate the "martians" instead of each other.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Do humans care about "wars" between ants?

Do aliens care about "wars" between humans"?

There is one answer to both questions, and we all know what it is...sadly for us.
edit on 13-7-2012 by Recollector because: more words

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by The X

Are you speaking for the aliens who protect us from the demonic/sadistic aliens or aliens as a community? Even contactees know that demonic aliens are about and will do anything to destroy our planet and take it for themselves

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

your reply just about sums it up, thank you

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by The X

for them to do that would be fantastic, almost GOD like

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

the kind peaceful type! if there are such lifeforms

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy
reply to post by The X

Are you speaking for the aliens who protect us from the demonic/sadistic aliens or aliens as a community? Even contactees know that demonic aliens are about and will do anything to destroy our planet and take it for themselves

I had a ce5 myself in 1998, i am speaking from personal experience (1998 was a very strange year for me), Our biggest threat is the greys, the government has some sort of "Relationship" with these guys, they are a hive collective with an overlord making the main decisions, the government sees this as appealing to them due to the nature of the society, and, how it is controlled.
It makes revolution impossible, if you are at the top of the tree, you stay there.
Perfect for the despotic arrogant assholes we have ruling us right now, they must have wet dreams thinking about this level of protection and control.
I don't think our government has thought this through, at some point, the greys will insert themselves as our leadership and our rulers will become one of the slaves along with us.
This is what the greys need, their bodies are not suited to some environments in which humans can easily exist, the greys have a long term plan too, there technology and society is in advance of ours by potentially millions of years.
In the same way as our government, they regard technology as making them "godlike", able to do what they like, when they like, to whomever they like, our government finds this appealing, and is co-operating with the "Loki" of alien races, they are willing to help us along to the point of technology and education, and forced evolution, at which the entire human race is seen as "Useful".
At this point, power will mean nothing, money will cease to exist, any power over he population they once held, will be gone, and a true communist ideal will exist for all inhabitants of earth, privileged included, and controlled by an alien race, who will have taken what they want by subversion and long term planning.
Humanity can make long term plans with agencies with 160-180 IQ's, but, the alien races are long term planning on IQ's of an unknown strength, but, apparently the equivalent of a Grey TV/Video engineer, is a little over 200.
(350-400) more?, for the brightest of their minds?.
We don't stand a chance in that future.

Will governments prefer to give us our freedom, and with it the protection of the galactic community, that would be conferred through taking part in a "Cosmic Education", that is already happening between the galactic community.
Or, attempt to work with Loki and have us all subserviant to an alien race not meant to be our masters, because they, our "Rulers" cannot bear to set us free.
One way or the other, the government, the royal families, everything it all stands for will become a thing of the past, Our royalty, and government lost ANY protections they had to eminent domain, when they broke the covenants by which they were bound, this shows the alien races that they can treat us, how we treat each other. that is humanities biggest threat.
I don't believe in the "Galactic Federation Of Light", i think it is bunk, there is however a non political, transferance of friendship and resources, and knowledge, throughout the universe.

edit on 13-7-2012 by The X because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Recollector
Do humans care about "wars" between ants?

Do aliens care about "wars" between humans"?

There is one answer to both questions, and we all know what it is...sadly for us.
edit on 13-7-2012 by Recollector because: more words

I agree with what you said, but humans would care about wars between ants if it was their ant farm. They might observe and interfere as they see fit.

Out of all of the theories out there, what if we were just their ants living in an alien type ant farm.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   
I want them to come and take me away from this god forsaken earth!

Can you hear me Aliens?

Come save me from WW3!

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Unfortunetly because the masses are powerless and most likely don't really care about or know what is happening, WW3 is a highly likely prospect in the near future. Do I think ET's will intervene and bring peace to the world? No. Why would an intelligent life form want to help a bunch of unenlightened morons who cannot share and be happy. I believe they would finish of what we started and take the rest of us out for our stupidity.

Yes out species is screwed and the quicker I get off the carasoul, the sooner I can rest in eternity without having to worry about the trivial crap we have to worry about today. This world is a joke and the people who control it are no better.

I agree totaly. But what did you expect to find on a low evolution social center? I know it is a pain to live here without the realisation from start that you are in the badlands since you probably behave like you are somewhere else and will get a lot of grief from the lower understanding natives/students. There are people that are geting it and are evolving fast now. Even if this goes bad god/ONE will still get a good harvest at least even if we have to reseed the planet. I wonder what evolutionary pattern is best and fastest? I have a feeling he is planning for things that are in a billion years in the future already and that can be fustrating when we (all humanity) are stuck here dealing with the lesser picture. But how can we really blame him. All souls deserve to have their spot when they understand it.

Hold on. Whatever happens in the end we end up with the bliss. Love

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   
I think it would be easier if they come to join a wwiii than save us... We are less than a tiny bacteria in a grain of sand in the middle of the Saara desert, we are absolutelly nothing to them...

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by vister74
i was just wondering how cool it would be if ET arrived and calmed the world down from the brink of global conflict, then again we would scramble to be their best friends and slag off other countries to them to benifit ourseleves, guess we are f...... as a species then!

The media is the largest pulpit in the world from which you ingest the doctrines of demons. It is a pulpit with the biggest number of parishioners - if you choose to believe it, you listen to the beast. Fancy that - you subscribe to its teachings that extraterrestrials not only exist but that they will be your "saviour" someday. My guess is, you also believe in this pulpit's teachings that they were the' "creators" of mankind too.

Can you not sense that you've been set up to view 'god' as an extraterrestrial ? Can you not sense that the various reports of 'them' being interested in nuclear weapons is priming your expectations? See, it's called indoctrination. Do you not sense that everything today is being set up whereby fear is induced in the populace - fear of economic crashes, fear of war, fear of nuclear Armageddon, fear of terrorism, fear of environmental collapse, fear of personal safety, fear of race wars, fear of poverty, fear of ..... Do you know why this is created? A fearful populace will accept measures that promise to alleviate that fear, and therein lies their method - creating the problems, managing the reactions and ultimately give you the solution.

The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob sent His Son nearly 2,000 years ago. But before His return, those that rejected Him, the Son of God, will accept the Son of Perdition. There will be a time in the near future when "peace and safety" is declared, which ushers in total chaos and destruction. Just imagine what level of fear and deception must be created in order to unite the world under this false promise of "peace and safety".

You have already accepted their "solution" - the extraterrestrial paradigm. You are fortunate in that there is still time to repent and turn from evil. Jesus still heals the blind to SEE and he still heals the deaf to HEAR.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   

“Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God; trust also in me. In my Father’s house are many rooms; if it were not so, I would have told you. I am going there to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am. You know the way to the place where I am going.” John 14:1-4

Please understand the time in which you live. It is going to get much worse. He just asks for your heartfelt repentance and He will give you the Truth and faith to know and to believe. You are spirit, He is spirit.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by WhoKnows100

it getts hard to keep faith, when you live in an evil world, everywhere evil is being done.i wish the lord god would save us

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   

I agree totaly. But what did you expect to find on a low evolution social center? I know it is a pain to live here without the realisation from start that you are in the badlands since you probably behave like you are somewhere else and will get a lot of grief from the lower understanding natives/students. There are people that are geting it and are evolving fast now. Even if this goes bad god/ONE will still get a good harvest at least even if we have to reseed the planet. I wonder what evolutionary pattern is best and fastest? I have a feeling he is planning for things that are in a billion years in the future already and that can be fustrating when we (all humanity) are stuck here dealing with the lesser picture. But how can we really blame him. All souls deserve to have their spot when they understand it.

Hold on. Whatever happens in the end we end up with the bliss. Love

Heres the problem with me and when it comes to people evolving. The way things are today, will be no different in the future. People like me and you wil be will doing the same things down the track and what for? Nothing. Yes civilisation will evolve, theres no denying that but when it comes to us 2nd class citizens I do not see the same. If anything we will move further away while the so called elite continue to move forward whilst supressing the things we strive for.

I don't blame god, I just really couldn't care anymore. This world is fake, based on fake with fake people. No common sense among the masses and a poor political system which seems to keep taking and taking.

top topics

join