It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Subject Test#01

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 03:44 AM
link   
The following trancript was found on a computer at a suicide scene last year. It was passed on to me my one of my contacts in the intelligence department.

The case was quickly covered up and I'm told that the computer was recovered by people working in DARPA.

Thing is that is the only thing taken and it's been hinted to me that there was something dangerous installed on the hard drive.

There is a cat bothering me. Its unholy meows. It waits for me by the door, those eyes as big and as as round as saucers. I realise that these things are bad omens. I turned around from my chair a moment ago and the cat is nowhere to be seen. But somehow I sensed it was not gone. It was hiding. I tried to leave my apartment earlier but the door will not open, so I am stuck here for the time being. I just decided to cook a pizza, with beef and chili topping. It's just gone ten past ten at night and the cat is back. It sits and scares. I'm not going near it. And I will not listen to it when it tells me to slit my throat.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Hmmm! Sounds quite freaky.

Nothing more to the note/story?

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by faryjay
Hmmm! Sounds quite freaky.

Nothing more to the note/story?

i'm just forming ideas around at the moment, for another story as i'm in the middle of writing one and might expand on it with something like a conspiracy element to it.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Killer kitty keenly kneels, knowing knowledge's key kneed kind kings

That's one evil cat!

I don't think there's any more to this, than these being the words of a crazy man. I could be wrong...

Meow Meow
edit on 13-7-2012 by FractalChaos13242017 because: Spelling error

Edit: haha, it's a story... interesting!

Maybe the cat could have a friend owl, who like to pick lotus flowers and hand them to blind monks that ride elephants. Talk about symbolism!
edit on 13-7-2012 by FractalChaos13242017 because: additional comment

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 04:29 AM
link   
The cat could be the latest in bio-drone/psy-op technology. Masterful robotics and/or bio-engineering masked as a meowing cat with the ability to influence your brainwaves and potentially influence the actions of individuals. At the very least these cats could be used for spying and tracking people.

Creepy story... makes me think of Michael Crichton's "Prey".

Have fun writing.
edit on 13-7-2012 by Heliophant because: (no reason given)

EDIT: They'd have to be black cats with one blue eye and one green eye.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Heliophant
The cat could be the latest in bio-drone/psy-op technology. Masterful robotics and/or bio-engineering masked as a meowing cat with the ability to influence your brainwaves and potentially influence the actions of individuals. At the very least these cats could be used for spying and tracking people.

Creepy story... makes me think of Michael Crichton's "Prey".

Have fun writing.

EDIT: They'd have to be black cats with one blue eye and one green eye.

I like the psy-op angle the story could take. who'd suspect a cat, right?

new topics

top topics

join