It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Syrian army shelling 'kills at least 200' in Tremseh

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   
This is a horrifying story, which should get everyone upset about the situation is Syria:

Up to 200 people have been killed in an attack on the Syrian village of Tremseh, opposition activists say.

Residents told the activists that the village, in Hama province, was attacked with helicopter gunships and tanks.

Pro-government Shabiha militia later went in on foot and carried out execution-style killings, they said.

State media said "terrorist groups" had carried out a massacre to raise tensions ahead of a UN Security Council meeting on the Syria observer mission.

www.bbc.co.uk...

Basically, a large number of innocent people; families and normal civilians, have been slaughtered in a hellish, evil attack on this village.

I don't know if I am playing into the NWO's hands with what I am about to say, but SURELY SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE DONE!

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Since when did the opposition Al qaeda terrorists become credible source? There is greater probability that Al qaeda terrorists aka activists killed the people which was discovered during Houla Massacre(same strategy of rebels)

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Drum of war are getting louder
we have been seing on TV each days for the last yrs
more then 50 people killed per day

Nato invasion .. err i mean intervention

will be before the olympic ? very likely
edit on 7/13/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Which should get us upset? What doesn't get us upset? Almost everything we do or see makes us upset, nothing new there.... oh and if you want the mess to stop, go grab a gun and GO. Governments are sly mother #ers, never to be trusted EVER! Don't demand something to be done if you don't plan on doing it yourself..... ffs.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   
We are one straw away from breaking the camels back, and total war begins.

I have been a skeptic about war coming, but can now honestly say that (snip) is getting real.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by ludwigvonmises003
Since when did the opposition Al qaeda terrorists become credible source? There is greater probability that Al qaeda terrorists aka activists killed the people which was discovered during Houla Massacre(same strategy of rebels)

Whoever did the killing, the fact (I believe) still remains. About 200 innocent people, including women and children, have been slaughtered.

What is the answer? Should NATO invade and take over?

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by AlienAgendah

Only cause you're sitting on your asses talking about it. "Yeah it may actually happen" YEAH, STFU. Wars happen because the people are careless and never see it coming but this time we do, and we have the power to STOP IT but not online cause that just doesn't work. If a war happens, we have ourselves to blame. And if we actually agree and go to war, well you just reached a new level of stupid.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by chemistry

NATO is the one funding the killer al qaeda .... It will be useless.NATO should stop funding muslim brotherhood and al qaeda. Syrian multi party elections are to be held in 2014.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   
If it is all foreign agents, where is the steady influx of Jihadists and since when do they have access to tanks and gunships?

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Cassius666

Please provide evidence that tanks or gunships were used other than claims from these oppostion activist terrorists.'Opposition ' terrorists-activists have been making such claims since day 1 for NATO.Like the Iraqi WMD can hit West in 45 minutes.

www.voltairenet.org...

A lot of Milan and reportedly even Javelins are pouring in to the Al qaeda terrorists.

120 french special forces captured in Homs:

www.youtube.com...

SAS troops captured:

www.dailymail.co.uk...

50 turkish intelligence officers captured:
www.globalresearch.ca...

Also the Al qaeda terrorists have 120 mm mortars.

edit on 13-7-2012 by ludwigvonmises003 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   
The Free Syrian Army are causing all this chaos.

It pisses me off to see many of you automatically jump on the "we must get Assad out" band wagon. How about we get the war mongers who fund and organize these wars out first?

Maybe we might finally have peace.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by FactFactor

It pisses me off to see many of you automatically jump on the "we must get Assad out" band wagon. How about we get the war mongers who fund and organize these wars out first?

The fact still remains that innocent peole were slaughtered. Don't we have a duty to do something? What if we're next?

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by chemistry

Yeah , some thing must be done.

That is what they make you to reason.

Directed NEWS from British Broadcast Company.

I mean , maybe Libya was not enough for British Empire. So , they need Syria ,too.

Syrian people should do something to end this struggle. And those who are getting money from outside of country should think that it is blood money.

So , it is them who should act.West is not the police of the world. And should stop making Middle East unstable.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by chemistry

Whoever did the killing, the fact (I believe) still remains. About 200 innocent people, including women and children, have been slaughtered.

What is the answer? Should NATO invade and take over?

So I have three different sicknesses to choose from? A new AIDSvirus that is leathal and we do not have a cure for in the form of an oppresive version of fundamentalistic Islam, Assad that is a cancerproblem but unsure to what degree since he keep a seqular state and NATO an ebola virus that will fix the problem by destroying everything. Frankly whatever I choose it will just suck since CIA have planed the situation to suck. If you want less of these problem/situations in the future do the right thing and arrest all CIA for treason against humanity that they have created.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   

The fact still remains that innocent peole were slaughtered. Don't we have a duty to do something? What if we're next?

We have a duty of figuring out what is really going on before we react. It's responsible to automatically side with the media on this one. Yes, Assad is what you would call a dictator, but he ran a decent country until the Free Syrian Army came to town and started meddling.

The blood is on the Rebel's hands, not Assad's

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Please provide evidence that tanks or gunships were used other than claims from these oppostion activist terrorists.'Opposition ' terrorists-activists have been making such claims since day 1 for NATO.Like the Iraqi WMD can hit West in 45 minutes.

www.voltairenet.org...

A lot of Milan and reportedly even Javelins are pouring in to the Al qaeda terrorists.

120 french special forces captured in Homs:

www.youtube.com...

SAS troops captured:

www.dailymail.co.uk...

50 turkish intelligence officers captured:
www.globalresearch.ca...

Also the Al qaeda terrorists have 120 mm mortars.

I just asked because I wanted to know, no need for a combative tone. And thanks for the links you provided. It looks indeed like the west is actively supporting the unhappy segments of the population in Syria. I would guess if the same family ruled your nation for decades they would have many enemies in your country too.

The Turkish officers allegedly confessed to the Syrian authorities that they were trained by the Israeli Mossad and were instructed “to carry out bombings to undermine the country's security.” (Ibid.) One officer purportedly admitted that the “Mossad also trains soldiers from the Free Syria Army” as well as al-Qaeda officials on Jordanian soil with a view to send them to Syria to conduct attacks.

So Mossad trains AlQuaeda? Really?
edit on 14-7-2012 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   

unhappy segments? Nah.Its mainly foreign mercenaries from Pakistan ,Tunisia and other parts of the world.Actually ,Assad regime is strengthened by the NATO sponsorship of terror in Syria which has bolstered his waivering support.

The salafis have no support in the people. And even those 'unhappy' segments are terrified of the foreign sunni terrorists and NATO special forces.

So Mossad trains AlQuaeda? Really?

And hamas was created by Mossad....Al qaeda is a western creation after all.

edit on 16-7-2012 by ludwigvonmises003 because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-7-2012 by ludwigvonmises003 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Who is we?

Why do we have a duty to them?

If you feel that strongly what are you doing about it?

Do what you will, but leave me out of it.

top topics

join