Spain Revolts?

page: 2
33
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I posted this pic to facebook and on facebook it shows as a pic of a dj system what the hell? Censorship?




posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by petrus4
Until banking CEOs start literally getting thrown through the windows of their offices, people can march up and down the streets as much as they want, and nothing will change.

Psychopaths have no capacity for empathy or compassion. They don't care about you having the moral high ground by engaging in hunger strikes, or whatever else happens to be your favourite form of non-violent resistance. The only way to cause them to change their behaviour, is to cause them to fear for their own lives; because there is absolutely nothing that you can say or do, which will make them give a damn about yours.
edit on 13-7-2012 by petrus4 because: (no reason given)


Youre right, now which offices are the execs in? Which office is ben bernanke in? Jacob rothschild?



posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by petrus4
Until banking CEOs start literally getting thrown through the windows of their offices, people can march up and down the streets as much as they want, and nothing will change.

Psychopaths have no capacity for empathy or compassion. They don't care about you having the moral high ground by engaging in hunger strikes, or whatever else happens to be your favourite form of non-violent resistance. The only way to cause them to change their behaviour, is to cause them to fear for their own lives; because there is absolutely nothing that you can say or do, which will make them give a damn about yours.
edit on 13-7-2012 by petrus4 because: (no reason given)


I wish I could give you a hundred stars for that.
People need to wake up and realize the truth behind your words or else the human race is doomed.
Our enemies will not share our compassion and empathy.
They look at those traits as weaknesses and will use them against us.



posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
It's been going on in Spain for quite a while now.
Spain
Portugal
Greece
Montreal
Mexico
Israel
England
Ireland
USA (larger than the media portrays, smaller than what we need)



posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by phroziac
Youre right, now which offices are the execs in? Which office is ben bernanke in? Jacob rothschild?


Here's a small mental game for you to play. Next time you're watching a march or protest, where police happen to be present, see if you can figure out which buildings, they are primarily trying to keep people away from.

You will find that there are certain buildings which the cops are very particular about restricting access to during a demonstration or riot; and contrary to what they will tell you, it isn't so that the general public can go about their business unhindered.



posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kali74
It's been going on in Spain for quite a while now.
Spain
Portugal
Greece
Montreal
Mexico
Israel
England
Ireland
USA (larger than the media portrays, smaller than what we need)


I'm curious, Kali; do you have a response to my initial post in this thread? I know what Occupy's position is on the use of violence, of course.



posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by phroziac

Originally posted by petrus4
Until banking CEOs start literally getting thrown through the windows of their offices, people can march up and down the streets as much as they want, and nothing will change.

Psychopaths have no capacity for empathy or compassion. They don't care about you having the moral high ground by engaging in hunger strikes, or whatever else happens to be your favourite form of non-violent resistance. The only way to cause them to change their behaviour, is to cause them to fear for their own lives; because there is absolutely nothing that you can say or do, which will make them give a damn about yours.
edit on 13-7-2012 by petrus4 because: (no reason given)


Youre right, now which offices are the execs in? Which office is ben bernanke in? Jacob rothschild?




Here it is. I knew this video was here somewhere. Executive defenestration, we may call it.
edit on 13-7-2012 by petrus4 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by petrus4
 


I believe there's still recourse before violence. We far outnumber them which is why they're scared and they won't use deadly force on a massive scale because they need workers. Slavery today will/doesn't involve physical chains, only the ones we allow to be placed on us either in ignorance or because it's the easiest path. Their downfall will come because they cannot stop gorging themselves, the more they gorge the less room there is for anyone else at the trough... then they lose because the majority of the people will finally wake the f*** up. And, it's happening at an ever increasing pace.



posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kali74
reply to post by petrus4
 


I believe there's still recourse before violence. We far outnumber them which is why they're scared and they won't use deadly force on a massive scale because they need workers.


That won't be true forever.



We have a window of opportunity. There is, however, going to come a time when it will close.

Then again, even if they cease needing workers, they are still going to need people on the consumption side; but we will see consumption start to collapse as well, when nobody is paid money in order to buy the goods that are produced.


And, it's happening at an ever increasing pace.


It genuinely does look that way, yes. Not a moment too soon, however.
edit on 13-7-2012 by petrus4 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   

a miner since the age of 18, warned: "If they don't pay attention to us, we'll be back - with dynamite."


I found this piece particularly interesting.. could one assume that miners have access to LOADS of dynamite?
edit on 13-7-2012 by Gwampo because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Is the protest just people who live off state hand-outs wanting more hand-outs?

The opposite of a revolution, people who want everything to stay the same despite the fact that their greed has bankrupted the country.

I expect the Germans will give them the money they need.



posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Any more updates from Spain?



posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by petrus4

Originally posted by phroziac
Youre right, now which offices are the execs in? Which office is ben bernanke in? Jacob rothschild?


Here's a small mental game for you to play. Next time you're watching a march or protest, where police happen to be present, see if you can figure out which buildings, they are primarily trying to keep people away from.

You will find that there are certain buildings which the cops are very particular about restricting access to during a demonstration or riot; and contrary to what they will tell you, it isn't so that the general public can go about their business unhindered.


This is quite interesting.....
By the way wtd is with the federal reserve police department? The rothschilds seriously own a police force in the most literal possible sense? I had an occupier tell me its just to make it look like their money is valuable but i sense something more sinister.....



posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by petrus4
Until banking CEOs start literally getting thrown through the windows of their offices, people can march up and down the streets as much as they want, and nothing will change.

Psychopaths have no capacity for empathy or compassion. They don't care about you having the moral high ground by engaging in hunger strikes, or whatever else happens to be your favourite form of non-violent resistance. The only way to cause them to change their behaviour, is to cause them to fear for their own lives; because there is absolutely nothing that you can say or do, which will make them give a damn about yours.
edit on 13-7-2012 by petrus4 because: (no reason given)




More people need to think like this. All this PEACEFULL protest stuff is put out there by the PTB
Hey petrus4, I hope you dont fart coz we're probably gonna be sharing a cell



posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by VoidHawk
 


I disagree. If protesters across the US became violent, there would be enormous backlash involving the US military. If people believe that violence will end our misery, consider the amount of lives lost in the US Civil War. If you go with the estimate that 700000 lives were lost, that would have been 2.7% of the US population in 1861.

With current US population, if my math is correct, that would amount to 1 161 694 people. Consider how much deadlier warfare technology is by today's standards, and you could easily imagine that number becoming much higher.

Violence begets violence. If people try uprising in a violent way, it only gives the people in power reason to use violence against its own people. If you think your rights are being crushed now, just imagine what would happen if more people thought like you.



posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Things are going to get alot hotter in Spain.

On Wednesday the Goverment released a statement that they are going to increase IVA (VAT). 8% will go to 10% and the 18% will go to 21%. People were not happy but understood.

TONIGHT in the small print of the document that have increased self employed tax from 15% to 21%!!! It was released in a paper and NOTHING was said by the goverment.

They will also increase Social Security contributions by 5%.

The Spanish people are getting seriously pi...d. I personally do not think they will take this sitting down. I for one will be on the street marching soon!!

Fu***n bankers!!!!



posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Here is a link to NBC'S photoblog of what is happening there. I will try to do some more digging to see what I can find
.photoblog.msnbc.msn.com...



posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dreamer99
reply to post by VoidHawk
 


I disagree. If protesters across the US became violent, there would be enormous backlash involving the US military. If people believe that violence will end our misery, consider the amount of lives lost in the US Civil War. If you go with the estimate that 700000 lives were lost, that would have been 2.7% of the US population in 1861.

With current US population, if my math is correct, that would amount to 1 161 694 people. Consider how much deadlier warfare technology is by today's standards, and you could easily imagine that number becoming much higher.

Violence begets violence. If people try uprising in a violent way, it only gives the people in power reason to use violence against its own people. If you think your rights are being crushed now, just imagine what would happen if more people thought like you.


Yes there would be a price to pay. But cheap compared to total global enslavement!



posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Irish Matador
 


If what you say is true, it sounds like the government expected backlash to this tax increase. If so, would it stand to reason that perhaps the government wanted this to happen? As my previous post implied, violent action by the people will be met with violent response by the police and military.

I could see a corrupt government pressuring its people into rioting so that they could enact martial law. If your info is correct, it's setting off my conspiracy-radar.

reply to post by VoidHawk
 

You do have a point; I would prefer death to global enslavement. I still believe if people take up arms, it gives the government(s) reason to retaliate, and force whichever NWO scenario upon us that they see fit.

As long as people remain peaceful, they can be taken seriously by other people who might agree with their cause. As soon as it becomes violent the fence between classes will be fully erected, with sides already chosen and no hope for turning back.

What do you think would happen if a group of Americans marched to D.C. with war against capitalism on their tongues? The scenario that would play out would not be pretty, nor would it be reported accurately, and no one would side with the "Anti-Patriot Rebels".

I believe it would be a disaster.



posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   


Spain's unemployment rate is more than 24 percent overall and 50 percent for young people.

"What motivates us is the five million people out of work," the BBC News quoted Rajoy as saying.

Wednesday's increases in sales tax include a hike to 21 percent on products and services like clothing, cars, cigarettes and telephone services to 21 percent, and increase to 10 percent on goods such as public transport fares, processed foods and bar and hotel services. The sales tax on basic goods like bread, medicine and books stays at four percent.
S ource

Those are backbreaking numbers. If this isn't the start, it can't be long for that nation now. Has anyone come up with realistic ideas of what happens if Spain's Government falls? I'm not sure we've seen a true, uncontrolled collapse of a major Government in modern times....have we?





top topics
 
33
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join