It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spain Revolts?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Ok, just had a look through my Facebook homepage and someone on my friend list posted this picture:

With this text as description:

This is from Valencia, Spain, about an hour ago. But you wouldn't know from watching the media, they've already made the decision to not televise the revolution.

Share this widely if you stand in solidarity with our brothers and sisters in Spain, who continue to fight the culture of banking corruption and greed that rules governments worldwide.

I don't know what to make of this. Is this actually happening and if so, can anyone provide more info please?

Posted yesterday, 12/07/12
edit on 13-7-2012 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Media is a weapon these days. Sucks when you can't get the truth. Keep us posted...

Awesome picture by the way...
edit on 7/13/2012 by visualmiscreant because: added comment

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wide-Eyes
Ok, just had a look through my Facebook homepage and someone on my friend list posted this picture:

With this text as description:

This is from Valencia, Spain, about an hour ago. But you wouldn't know from watching the media, they've already made the decision to not televise the revolution.

Share this widely if you stand in solidarity with our brothers and sisters in Spain, who continue to fight the culture of banking corruption and greed that rules governments worldwide.

I don't know what to make of this. Is this actually happening and if so, can anyone provide more info please?

Posted yesterday, 12/07/12
edit on 13-7-2012 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

el revalucion

2nd

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   
There is an ongoing discussion on this facebook page. It's taking a while to read through all 600 odd posts and I have work in an hour. If anyone can find anything that validates this story then please share. Thanks in advance.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   
source?......sorry, but that is a street full of people.....could be new years...you know?

edit-reading previous posters FB link.
edit on 13-7-2012 by pointr97 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by pointr97

Exactly, hence my search for validation...

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Many tweets right now about the riots in Spain. Apparently miners and police clashed earlier in the day as well. People are revolting due to their govt debt crisis.

Of course you don't hear about it in the MSM.....we can't be having people getting ideas of revolution.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by AlienAgendah

So this is true?

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wide-Eyes

So this is true?

Apparently...I don't speak Spanish very well though.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Dang, if this is true Go Spain!!!!

Such a shame the "home of the brave" is really the home of the most cowardly populace on the planet.

Every country is revolting and we just sit back and take it.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Just doing a twitter search for Valencia, Spain brings up the same pic AND description in the OP at least a hundred times.. hard to tell if it was from yesterday or today though. But there is a huge social media push to get word out...that's for sure.

edit on 13-7-2012 by AlienAgendah because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-7-2012 by AlienAgendah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   

The pic was posted yesterday, whether it is new or not is another question.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   
I'll ask some relaties tonight who live in Valencia.. WIll keep you updated.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 02:48 AM
link   
This is all on the back of the Spanish miners strikes, who have been quite active I might add, check out the pics from the other thread...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Gotta love the home made fire-works launcher lol

edit on 13-7-2012 by polarwarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Seems the Western propaganda media is hiding the facts.The only one documenting it is RT.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Wide-Eyes

A female officer was hurt in L.A. last night do to a confrontation that broke out between police and protesters.
May be related. Dozens arrested.
edit on 13-7-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by ludwigvonmises003
Seems the Western propaganda media is hiding the facts.The only one documenting it is RT.

But RT is western media

Though your right about the general lack of reporting on it, this sort of this is a bit too.. "inspirational"... don't want to go giving anyone ideas.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 03:26 AM
link   
www.telegraph.co.uk...

i found this, dont know if its it?

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
maybe it hassomething to do with this...

Spain's 15m celebrates as head of Bankia faces criminal charges

And the picture is of a party instead of a revolution..

Heck i think I'd throw a party if all the bankers got charged for criminal activity..

Rodrigo Rato was former head of the IMF.. this is the biggest scandal to hit Spain for many a year...
this is the first I've heard of it....

Am still watching the video.. but at 3.25 there is a camera shot that kinda resembles the picture in the OP.. hoping to see more..
again at 3.55

edit on 13-7-2012 by Extralien because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Until banking CEOs start literally getting thrown through the windows of their offices, people can march up and down the streets as much as they want, and nothing will change.

Psychopaths have no capacity for empathy or compassion. They don't care about you having the moral high ground by engaging in hunger strikes, or whatever else happens to be your favourite form of non-violent resistance. The only way to cause them to change their behaviour, is to cause them to fear for their own lives; because there is absolutely nothing that you can say or do, which will make them give a damn about yours.
edit on 13-7-2012 by petrus4 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join