It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The inevitable police state. It's up to you.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   
It's coming folks. Patriot act, NDAA and now NDRP.

Unless we all band togeother, and put ourside our differences made by this Consumer Plantation, it's gonna be 30's Germany all over again.

www.youtube.com...

For some reason it won't let me directly link it, something about validation.

Anyway, the only reason this happens is because people are afraid, there's no need to be, we pay for these pricks batons that they beat you with. We outnumber them 1000 to 1. They protect and serve US!

If this day happens in America we might just have a little human spirit left in us.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Cops were doing what they were trained to do. Pain compliance is standard procedure. Jumping cops for doing their job is stupid. Same with every other soccer riot.

edit on 13-7-2012 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

Did you not see the first video? Beating a man thrown out of an automobile that is unconscious? You are the reason why these cops get away with it. Why beat people that are already subdued? Why not just arrest them?

You can't be this narrow minded. Jesus Christ man.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Kang69

Did you not see the first video?

Oops no.

Skimmed through a few minutes of it, yeah some of that was seriously out of line.

edit on 13-7-2012 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

The only reason why they jumped the cops in the second video was because they were beating a man! The man wasn't doing anything violent, he was just running around with a poster for #s sake! You actually support these beatings on people that are already subdued and not doing anything violent?

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Kang69

For everyone in the thread watch the first video!

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Stand up for our country our government is killing innocent people there taking away are freedom are Constitution is no more stand up for whats right this is a country of freedom....WAS a country of freedom lets take are freedom back!!

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Kang69

They were doing pain compliance because he was resisting arrest. Try to handcuff someone jacked up on adrenaline. It's not easy.

Second video, cops were fine. First video many of the clips did show police acting out of line. Not all of the clips, but a number certainly did.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

Any other thoughts about it? I mean some people on the youtube video actually support this #. Maybe it's just me, but this makes me seethe with rage that this is happening every day and we've been so #ing dumbed downed to authority and the word obey has been driveled into our heads since the first grade.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

Second video cops were fine? Did you not see the man being beaten with a baton in the head?

The first video, did you not see the unconious man in the car accident being beaten by several cops?

Explain to me how cop beatings are justified? Why do they just not arrest the man? Why do they beat them? You know why? Because there sick #s who got bullied in high school.

Not one single instance in the first video was there a cop in fear for his life. All the beatings could have been avoided.

You make me sick.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Kang69

Yes in some instances you are well within your rights to become violent with police. You just better know damn well when. These videos always look bad. Some of them are blatant abuses of power. Some are the general public not understanding procedure. In the first video a few actions made me seethe with rage too.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Hahahah, look at all the little (well, they're not very little) piggies running away once the people begin to stand out and fight back.

Okay, sorry, I got that out of the way first. But I mean, you can clearly see one of the officers hitting the person they threw on the ground! I hope no one was injured, but it's about damn time someone stood up for police brutality and the police ended up getting treated the way they like to treat their victims.. I mean citizens.

Got to say, I thoroughly enjoyed that video.

EDIT: Oh wow, I just watched that first video and I'm actually kind of pissed off now. That's just wrong, there is no excuse. Period. Regarding the second video, the man was just running with a sign. He wasn't hurting anyone and those cops took him down and started bashing him in the head as if he were running through the stadium with an AR-15.
edit on 13-7-2012 by RomeByFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Kang69

They 'beat' him because he was resisting, which as I've stated is what they are trained to do. When people get an ouch, they stop being belligerent. That's why it's legal.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

Not understanding procedure? These people had no choice at all! Like I said, if a man is being beaten down on the ground, and he obliviously poses no threat, what is the point to beating him? Justice maybe? It's bull# and you know it. There is no excuse for a police officer to use force other then in fear of his life. There was no threat in the first video, at all.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Heres another one

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

What resisting arrest are you talking about? Your making it sound if all the videos are resisting arrest, which all cops say to justify police brutality.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Kang69

Some of the people were assaulted. Most were not. They had a choice. Not commit a crime and then not resist arrest. When you resist, you will run the risk of having pain compliance techniques used on you.

I think if we are going to stop a police state from springing up, the best thing to do is spread awareness of the laws, encourage people to film everything.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by XFatalX

The money people shell out for Guy Fawkes masks goes directly to Warner Bros. I always laugh when people are protesting tyranny and injustice when they have it stamped on their face. Anyway thanks for the video and hopefully some people are opening their eyes.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1
reply to post by Kang69

Yes in some instances you are well within your rights to become violent with police. You just better know damn well when.

Be careful with that thought, after a law enforcement officer says you are being detained(arrested) you have no rights to do want you want. ANYTHING you do after a LEO says you are under arrest can be (most likely) considered "resisting arrest". If a person is resisting arrest then they will be treated as such...i.e.. They will use pain compliance to finish the job and you will be charged with resisting arrest, also if you touch a LEO after being told you are under arrest you will most likely be charged with assault/brutality charges. Even the simple act of backing away one step and asking "why" will by most officers be considered "resisting arrest", and will also be held up in court.

Edit to add: I found this out the hard way, long story short...If i would have done what the LEO asked all charges would have been dropped, but since I asked "why" and took a half step away from the cop I was then resisting. My hand happened to brush the cops leg during the process getting me assault. The funny thing is...I was proved in the court to be innocent of the original charges (the one that supposedly I was being arrested for) but not the resisting and assault charge.

It doesn't matter if you are innocent or not, the "the street" is no place to fight, do it in court.
edit on 13-7-2012 by mileysubet because: clarification

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

Can you show where in the video where the resisting arrest was taking place? Not only that, but cops hate cameras, so It's harder to film these guys.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join