It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ben Fellows: Honest Fellow or Disinfo Agent?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Lee Hazeldean aka Ben Fellows aka Jonathan Pitt

So a short while ago the man who went on the Alex Jones show and called himself Lee Hazeldean has revealed himself to be "journalist" Ben Fellows. He claimed to have been hired to G4S security for the 2012 London Olympics and made many claims of shoddy work and shady characters.

I ask you this: why should we believe him?
Because he has an English accent and is a journalist?
Because he went so far as to call the Alex Jones show?
Because he speaks passionately and has a story with details like drugs sells going down during training?

Where is the EVIDENCE? I mean solid, tangible proof that he was even hired for g4s? Are there photos or videos he was able to sneak out of himself on the inside?

Right now it looks like we just have his word to go on, and that isn't enough.

Am I missing something? Has he released a piece of evidence that is making everyone jump on board and say: I believe everything you're saying!

I'm not calling him a liar, but I would like to have more evidence than him making claims.

What do you guys think?

Resources:
His 1st interview on Alex Jones: youtu.be...
Paul Watson's take on what might (not) happen: youtu.be...
On Lou Collin's radioshow: youtu.be...

theydontseethroughus.blogspot.com...
Here you can read about how he was mentored by none other than Stanley Kubrik (illuminati connection?)

His youtube page: www.youtube.com...

I mean, maybe I'm cynical, but this seems like a great way to get your work out there right? Call Alex Jones with a fantastic & frightening story about the Olympics being possibly attacked and people will look you up on the net! Hey, I'm a fellow film major (degree holder) but... I dunno... I want UNDERCOVER FOOTAGE!!!

Rik Clay has laid out some compelling evidence... how do we not know that Fellows simply saw that and jumped on the bandwagon?

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   
You know, I've seen enough of these people claiming to be this or that, claiming for this or that to happen on this day or that day, only for nothing to happen. Speculation around the Olympics is running rampant, though, and honestly I wouldn't be surprised if something were to happen. BUT, I'm not holding my breath on it and I am certainly not going to listen to someone claiming to be this claim that this will happen, because every other time someone has done that, nothing has happened.

I need more than just talk, at this point in time. Too many failed predictions from supposed people who have worked "behind the scenes" in one-way or another to give any credibility to more of these fear-mongerers.

And Alex Jones, oh boy, that man makes me laugh.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Alex Jones> National Enquirer, any questions?
I think that is the phrase.
Of course you should not believe what this guy says, in fact most folks should not "listen" to any of the crap that comes from a majority of "insiders".
This is how wars are started.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Ben Fellows also appeared in interview with Brian Gerrish at the UK Column
UK Column

He did mention that he was willing to have his supervisor and someone from the government (if I remember correctly) come back into the studio for a right to reply, but so far there has been no takers.
If his story was totally bogus he would be opening himself up for a lot of legal trouble and I don't see why anyone would want to do that. Also UK Column had a call from the security company basically warning them not to touch this story.

Will see how it all pans out if there is now some sort of investigation going on about it.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
There was also a woman who was blowing the whistle on G4S, I think perhaps before Ben Fellows came out with his findings, and she was sacked for talking to the media.

Source

Did try to edit my first post but was told I was outwith the allowed time, so hence the double post.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
It's a bit strange that this is being raised as a possibility when the media these last few days has been full of similar criticisms as those raised by Fellows (or whoever he is). Dear me, has the OP not been watching the news?
This is actually one of the few times it has been possible to corroborate such an 'insider' claim!
www.guardian.co.uk...
uk.news.yahoo.com...
edit on 13-7-2012 by starchild10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by 08051962

I think we should believe him due to his accent. Very, very impressive british tone.
You raise a good point though. It seems when people dig a little bit on many of the "experts" that tout their wares on tv, they end up with an obvious biased agenda person, or someone who no one knows anything about. It makes you question the motive of the newssource and who brought them on initially. Curious to see if anything else comes of this incredibly british accented expert.

CJ

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by CthulhuMythos

Thanks for the links. I would be more inclined to believe this Sarah Hubble because she's not trying to sell anything or get her name out there in Hollywood.
I did a quick search and came up with her linkd in profile. She seems like a regular person who just wanted another job to add to her resume: uk.linkedin.com...

That article came out June 2nd so I think you're right. I think Fellows came out of the wood works around the END of June.

I wonder if they crossed paths?

PS: I am going to watch that interview you linked to. Interested to hear if he has anything new to add to what he's said elsewhere.

******added*****

I keep hearing the words "investigative journalist" thrown around. He must be pretty well known in the UK?? Are there any members from across the pond that can tell me whether or not he's a household name?
I just don't know since I'm over here in the States...
I DO appreciate investigative journalism... but the way he's doing it, I dunno. Like I've stated many times before.. we need HARD EVIDENCE.
When people go undercover... they take a hidden camera or mic with them. What do we have?
edit on 13-7-2012 by 08051962 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by starchild10
It's a bit strange that this is being raised as a possibility when the media these last few days has been full of similar criticisms as those raised by Fellows (or whoever he is). Dear me, has the OP not been watching the news?
This is actually one of the few times it has been possible to corroborate such an 'insider' claim!
www.guardian.co.uk...
uk.news.yahoo.com...
edit on 13-7-2012 by starchild10 because: (no reason given)

seriously? You need better reading comprehension. I have heard news stories about poor security.. I'm talking about BEN FELLOWS and what evidence HE has that he was actually even hired for security. I am suspicious because all we have is a voice on the other end of the phone (and now a face)... but still, nothing you can hold in your hand. Nothing tangible. And why pick on him? Besides the fact that so far we have only two "whistleblowers" from security? He potentially has something to sell or push... so I think he deserves a little more scrutiny.

I thought my OP was pretty clear?

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by 08051962
reply to post by CthulhuMythos

Thanks for the links. I would be more inclined to believe this Sarah Hubble because she's not trying to sell anything or get her name out there in Hollywood.
I did a quick search and came up with her linkd in profile. She seems like a regular person who just wanted another job to add to her resume: uk.linkedin.com...

That article came out June 2nd so I think you're right. I think Fellows came out of the wood works around the END of June.

I wonder if they crossed paths?

PS: I am going to watch that interview you linked to. Interested to hear if he has anything new to add to what he's said elsewhere.

******added*****

I keep hearing the words "investigative journalist" thrown around. He must be pretty well known in the UK?? Are there any members from across the pond that can tell me whether or not he's a household name?
I just don't know since I'm over here in the States...
I DO appreciate investigative journalism... but the way he's doing it, I dunno. Like I've stated many times before.. we need HARD EVIDENCE.
When people go undercover... they take a hidden camera or mic with them. What do we have?
edit on 13-7-2012 by 08051962 because: (no reason given)

I had not heard of this chap before now, though that is not to say he is not known in some other areas in the UK, though the article did mention that he had worked for The Cook Report, which is well known for ousting the criminal/scamming elements of society, even ones at the top of the tree. Perhaps until now he was more a 'behind the scenes' investigative reporter. If only we had Greg Palast on the case, he is an awesome investigative reporter!

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 05:26 AM
link   

edit on 20-7-2012 by caz111 because: have tried to delete post

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Ben Fellows – although he has been diagnosed with pericarditis (a serious heart condition) and fibromyalgia (a serious pain condition for which he takes pharmaceutical heroin) is going to fly a powered paraglider or paramotor across Russia, into Siberia and to the Bering Straits, then across the Bering Sea to Alaska.

Unfortunately he claims he is going to raise money for Leonard Cheshire Disability, one of the Work Programme subcontractors, chairman banker Ilyas Khan.

For the Ben Fellows story:
www.lifeinthemix.info...

The London 2012 olympics:
www.lifeinthemix.info...

For the Work Programme story:
www.lifeinthemix.info...

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by caz111

Thanks for the new info!

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
This guy's come back out of the woodwork off the back of the 'celebrity child abuse' scandals in the UK. Claiming to be a 'former child actor' he alleges all sorts depending on which link you read, in this case Kenneth Clarke touching him up...

www.maxfarquar.com...

new topics

top topics

join