It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati Symbols on CNN Front Page ... Hidden Message to their Followers ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   
For all people who know the illuminati ..
they surely know how to pass hidden secret msg to their followers
so many of their symbols in holywood and the MSM are corrupted to the bones
CNN with the others news has always been their tool at false propaganda
even Aljazeera ..on the back in the middle of both anchors
there is always the eye of "Ra" and their news reports are very close to CNN side

Can anyone tell me if CNN just popped those with no real meaning ?
maybe just a coincidence .. maybe not

You will be the judge

First Sign : The All Seeing Eye of Lucifer
With text : Retina tracking computer system

Second Sign : K = Knight Templar
With text : Ketel One Vodka

Third Sign : Recycling Sign can have the Devil star inside
With text : Classic novels on recycled papers recycled stories

Fourth Sign : Stadium = London 2012 Zion ?
With text : Turn the old hight school diamond into a proper ball park

Fifth Sign : City = ???
With text on the right : Turning shipping containers into low rent apartments

Its an ads for Vodka i think .. they are the label at the left and right
see both side on that pic
the text is fish

CNN Front Page
edit on 7/13/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   
They do not care anymore. For whatever reason they believe that victory is in their grasp, so they are coming out of the woodwork like never before. There must be a big event scheduled.

As for your "fifth sign" the cloudlike puff behind the buildings does not really seem to be clouds, as it appears to come from the ground. Therefore it looks more like an explosion.
edit on 13-7-2012 by Numbers33four because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   
yeah its kettle one vodka, but WOW, could they have been more obvious!, great post OP

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Numbers33four
They do not care anymore. For whatever reason they believe that victory is in their grasp, so they are coming out of the woodwork like never before. There must be a big event scheduled.

As for your "fifth sign" the cloudlike puff behind the buildings does not really seem to be clouds, as it appears to come from the ground. Therefore it looks more like an explosion.
edit on 13-7-2012 by Numbers33four because: (no reason given)

Oh .. the cloud behind the city is disturbing indeed on second though
normaly the clouds are in the air
didnt even realise it .. you have a quicker eyes then me

I agree they are winning but their plan is not over
pretty sure they have something planning before the 21 december
war with Syria and Iran .. but its way bigger then this

I have connected also many dots in this thread --> Ben81 End of Times Thread

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   
This really has nothing to do with CNN, it is an advertisement from Ketel One Vodka.

(A rather great tasting and underrated vodka I might add.)

www.facebook.com...

Facebook page has more info about the contest they are holding which will back a good idea with 100k. The entire page around the CNN site is all part of this marketing campaign. Nothing more.
edit on 13-7-2012 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
This really has nothing to do with CNN, it is an advertisement from Ketel One Vodka.

Yes for that you are right .. its a Ketel One Vodka ad
pretty obvious

Who make those ads ?
CNN need to make a deal with the compagny to put that in their front page
how much those ads cost to be on CNN Front Page

Its a great ad speaking about making a green park and recycling stuff..
the one who made it surely put a lot of thoughs into it

It remind me of the end of the Madona half time super bowl show
at the end when her ritual is finish .. it say WORLD PEACE

those people are really really good liar with a happy mask saying peace on their head
under it .. it is completely different if you know what i mean
dont let them fool you .. to late they have brainwashed everyone already
i was brainwashed before .. no more

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

CNN need to make a deal with the compagny to put that in their front page
how much those ads cost to be on CNN Front Page

Yes, and the sales agent responsible for selling the adspace probably raked in a healthy commission. Anyone in advertising knows that selling space is a pain in the ass, and they will claw tooth and nail to convince companies to buy what they have.

Unless you have placement agencies like Google that take a flat rate and dispense it throughout the net as they do.

I'm not sure about CNN's advertising sales structure, but I would imagine their guidelines are pretty basic. No nudity, offensive content, etc. They do not reflect their advertisers and vice versa. Pick up a magazine and you will find a disclaimer in most that advertising does not reflect the opinion of the publishers.

And this is true, because no one really gives a damn when selling ads pace beyond getting the contract signed.

Moving forward. If you think Ketel One is nefarious in some way you better have a load of evidence to back it. Because basically, their marketing people will think up just about anything to catch someone's eye. And the more that "conspiracy culture" goes mainstream (VIA Alex Jones et al) you will see the rise in conspiracy oriented advertising, because marketing only reflects what is in the public consciousness.

Never mind that I don't even find the ad "conspiratorial" in any way. The DNA scanning scribble is probably there just because it is controversial but seen as beneficial to many...

Dan Brown helped with making conspiracy bunk popular by the way....

This ad: Conspiracy? No.

Business...

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Thanks Captain Obvious

I never really "believed" in this occult symbolism (especially as a harbinger), but this is pretty disturbing.

Time will tell.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Ketel One Vodka had NOTHING to do with the ad
maybe it was choosen out of many others offers
first letter of their brand is K so .. it fitted

Ketel One Vodka didnt draw that ad

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
reply to post by boncho

Yes they did. Or their design agency did. You have evidence otherwise?

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
reply to post by boncho

Yes they did. Or their design agency did. You have evidence otherwise?

Well in a part yes of course
probably approved the drawing because it was nice and had good msg
so they have paid the ad confection and they have approved the ad .. for that im sure
CNN has a big busyness in those ads with a private compagny that have artist paid by CNN
to make good photoshop drawing with specific instructions
when its finish .. CNN show it to Ketel and let them with not very much choices

Thats how they run things and it make sense

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Well in a part yes of course
probably approved the drawing because it was nice and had good msg
so they have paid the ad confection and they have approved the ad .. for that im sure
CNN has a big busyness in those ads with a private compagny that have artist paid by CNN
to make good photoshop drawing with specific instructions
when its finish .. CNN show it to Ketel and let them with not very much choices

Thats how they run things and it make sense

I'll break it down for you.

Almost every major corporation has an agency of record. They handle most of the daily operations when it comes to ad placement/creation/strategy, handle most of the budget allotted to advertising, and they handle the brunt of the irritating issues that arise our of a 10-25 million dollar budget. (Which I believe Ketel One is spending on their marketing).

Now because KO is an international company, they have agencies in their native Holland as well as New York. Some handle international ad placements, and the other handles North American. There is another group responsible for just the website:

Lion Step Media

Website for KO here.

-

There is also 180 Amsterdam that is responsible for a UK strategy and probably a lot of stuff in Europe.*

The companies old firm that handled most everything was M&C Saatchi Link Here who are very well known in the advertising world.

But M&C Saatchi lost out the latest bid to Grey (New York)

Grey New York will continue to manage the brand in the US.

Ketel One is doing a campaign called "A Gentlemans Call" where an idea to change the world for the better will land someone 100,000 dollars. This is being done in association with GQ Magazine.

PR Newswire for the "Gentleman's call" campaign.

Description of the campaign:

Describe your idea for a project that furthers the values of entrepreneurship, philanthropy, and/or craftsmanship and you could win $100,000 to implement your plan from Ketel One's A Gentleman's Call Contest on Facebook.

-

So now that we have established that Grey New York is the agency of record for North America or at least the US, I can break down some more for you.

(I would imagine they are responsible for the Gentleman's Call Campaign)

So the agency responsible for a brand, devises a marketing campaign, in this case a give-away for an idea. Creates something that people will talk about and give brand recognition but how to they get it to the public? Well, in the case of big agencies like this, they usually have media buyers. So their media buyers will look at Media Kits and white papers of companies that offer advertising space.

I don't know how CNN sells their spots.

But what is very likely in these situations is an exec at Grey, will go to their media buyer and say, "Judy, I need this many people, in this demographic for the Ketel One placement. I want it to be seen x amount of times and for &%$# sakes if we get ripped off by _____ again you're fired. No extras, it isn't your first day, if they ask for additional money for anything you are fired."

Something along those lines.

So Judy spends hours going through her shortlist of places to advertise. In this case it's digital. Since she gets 50 calls a day from people trying to sell her space she will have a few select ones she remembers that offers a valuable CPM.

CPI & CPM

Judy will call whoever is handling these online spots and tell them they just lucked out because KO is launching a web campaign that's tied into Facebook and they need some clicks.

A few lucky people might ring Grey during this time, or they may have spoken with Judy before and sell some spots of their own.

-

Clear?

So...

What you can do (If you don't believe me) is call the agency of record. Ask to speak to the person that handles the KO account. (You will have to call about 20-50 times to get them.) and you can pitch your own publishing platform for them to advertise in. (You may have to make this part up).

But...

You yourself can actually do it. It takes a certain type of person to get around voicemails and receptionists, but I assure you these are real people.

edit on 13-7-2012 by boncho because: Upon further reflection - Removed one unneeded line...

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   

www.facebook.com...

Facebook page has more info about the contest they are holding which will back a good idea with 100k. The entire page around the CNN site is all part of this marketing campaign. Nothing more.

Vodka has a taste?
I thought the blind test had been done to death, apparently not.
Note: I used to work at one of the big bars in my town.

More toward the OP, I saw this and just...

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Bigwheel "I'm in Advertising" Boncho

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by lives
reply to post by boncho

This thread is about the same as a five year old describing how a 747 does a take off and landing. The illuminati at CNN creating an ad for a vodka company that has public record of all the agencies they employ is nothing short of stating that Boeing uses magic to make their planes fly.

Sorry if I burst a bubble for you.

And I am not a big wheel by any means or did I try and convey that type of thinking. But I am also not an astronaut, but at the same time, I wouldn't claim to know how to pilot a shuttle. Or blame it on the "Illuminati"

This is pretty common sense thinking here.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by g146541

Vodka has a taste?

Yes, smooth and not so smooth.

Smirnoff is in the latter category and makes me
every time. Ketel One on the other hand is pretty damn good. Considering its a bit cheaper than the other premium brands that cost almost double. The rest are an overrated rip off IMO.

But that's probably because they aren't made by the Illuminati?

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by lives
reply to post by boncho

This thread is about the same as a five year old describing how a 747 does a take off and landing. The illuminati at CNN creating an ad for a vodka company that has public record of all the agencies they employ is nothing short of stating that Boeing uses magic to make their planes fly.

Sorry if I burst a bubble for you.

And I am not a big wheel by any means or did I try and convey that type of thinking. But I am also not an astronaut, but at the same time, I wouldn't claim to know how to pilot a shuttle. Or blame it on the "Illuminati"

This is pretty common sense thinking here.

dont get me wrong .. it was just a though

i got your answer
you dont think there is anything wrong with the ad
and there is no symbol at all hidden in the drawing ?

i cant be always correct .. maybe im wrong and there is nothing in this ad
just my imagination running wild
it is you to let me know with good arguments contributing to the op
if your mind cant see bigger outside the picture .. then its not my fault
stop thinking with a close mind will help you .. i have come to trust my guts on those things
cant proove anything so they are only speculation
some agree with this theory and some dont

you dont need to be rude at letting me know you disagree with me

derailing the thread like you had an agenda with a 5 yrs old attitude
that was a big discription about the ads .. must have took you long

artist are pretty clever when they hide things in their drawings
it is possible and they have done that before
especially the illuminati

I made my researchs

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

I'm not trying to be rude Ben, it is simple how I communicate. There are a number of people I disagree with on this forum but I still enjoy discussing and arguing different subjects with them. If I sound offensive to you I apologize because that is not my intention.

artist are pretty clever when they hide things in their drawings
it is possible and they have done that before
especially the illuminati

In this case who are the Illuminati then? Most creative designers are poor or relatively poor (At least start out that way), have been drawing since a young age and have been influenced by everything they have seen growing up.

Hence my previous comment about the social mind being reflected in advertising.

If you think it's bad now, just wait 20 years when the kids exposed to this mainstream "conspiratorial" media are in charge of designing their own ad campaigns.

It is a fiction. And while everyone focuses on fictions created by the more creative minds who see the world in a different light. The real conspiracies and the real issues that make impacts on our lives are left by the wayside with no attention at all.

I only suggest that you yourself try to think about the practical application of some of the more out there conspiracies that pop up. You don't have to by any means, but I do believe it to be beneficial to everyone if we all try to look at things rationally with some sort of insight.

Something a five year old doesn't do.

edit on 13-7-2012 by boncho because: sp

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 03:18 AM
link   
I will go on each napkin and explain my thoughts then will explain the whole picture in my own thoughts.

My current thoughts:

Ketel One Vodka
-Ketel refers to "Pot Still" distilling in which a batch is heated.
-KOV-14 is a type of Encryption system. (might be a code to reference the first letters, such as in a military code "Charlie" "Hotel" "Delta" etc)
-K could reference the Knights Templar.

Eye
-Right eye like eye of Ra.
-Crux placed inside the eye.
-Reference to security tracking for a computer operating system(but not a software for just tracking, an actual OS)

Baseball Stadium
-Reusing old school playground into a functional sporting location.
-Actual renovation of a run down school's baseball stadium.
-Might be a use of figures of speech. ("Old School"; Old Fashioned, "Ball Park"; a proper range)
-As above, taking an "old gem" and making it usable again. (could reference the original statement realistically)

Book
-Recycling, but not a reference to cleaner environment etc.
-Old tales on reused mediums, "if it ain't broke don't fix it" usage of media.
-Unsure about the star(looks like it was added in)
-Could reference to propaganda and control using recycled methods.
-Note that the recycle symbol makes a "triangle" or can be a "six-sided star"; a pentagram does not fit.

City
-Low cloud coming from city and not sky,
-City is by the water.

Shipping Containers
-Reference to New York's recent smaller apartment testing.
-Using actual shipping containers as apartment homes
-Fun reference could be the D-District Prison in the video game Final Fantasy VIII.

(Jail cells are actual shipping containers)

Overview
-Vodka ad noted by the bottle seen at the top as well as moisture circles made on the napkins(of which the cryptic notes are made).It is a commercial ad.
-Making reference to people sitting at bars/restaurants who write on napkins their ideas.
-City napkin has no visible text, Shipping Container napkin has barely legible drawings(most likely shipping containers with a slight depiction of how the idea would work)
-Six napkins arranged in two columns of three. Pentagram annotation and bottle are also shown.
-Shipping, Baseball and KOV napkins have moisture rings.
-Some napkins have strange sections cut off. (top right of the Eye and City, bottom right of Baseball, bottom left of Book)
-Obvious signs of photoshop: Pentagram annotation and arrow pointing to it, mysterious cuts on napkins, filter applied to photo taken on a dark table or edited in for background.
--

This is what I gathered. Might find more later but I hope I found some things or put out ideas to help everyone else see more into this. It may just be silly conjecture in the long run but I found it to be fun.
And yes it does peak my interest in Ketel One vodka but I don't think I'd actually be buying it lol.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

maybe youre right .. i have been reading to much ATS lately
i just wanted to share my first thoughs with the experts concerning a strange ad

glad you liked it !
for posting so many time about trying to debunk it

top topics

<<   2 >>

join