It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A good reason to vote for Obama

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Can anyone else see the desperation in Obama lovers?

Really pathetic.

There is absolutely no good reason to vote for Obama.

The only group of people I see voting for him are greedy, self-centered, welfare recipients.

Hard working self-reliant people won't give him the time of day.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4
Can anyone else see the desperation in Obama lovers?

Really pathetic.

There is absolutely no good reason to vote for Obama.

The only group of people I see voting for him are greedy, self-centered, welfare recipients.

Hard working self-reliant people won't give him the time of day.

Dont forget Union workers. They will vote for him even if they saw the horns and tail because they damn sure dont want a republican derailing their gravy train. Which is sad because their over inflated under performing jobs are a huge part of why the auto industry keeps sending jobs over seas. But that is a debate for another thread. Just wanted to put them in there with the welfare recipients.

The sad part is I dont believe most democrats actually like the way our welfare system is abused or the way Union workers are overpaid. But they are a huge voter base that typically votes Dem so you have to keep them happy if you want them voting for your guy. I wonder if the Dems took the same stance as the republicans who they would vote for. If everyone decided one day that we needed major reform in both areas which way would those people vote? The problem with our society is that one candidate would make a back room deal and swing all those votes his way while telling the public that he is against it.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
You can only give 1 reason to vote Obama..hahahahahahahahahahahahahah

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

A good reason to vote for Obama

The ONLY good reason to vote for Obama is because he isn't Romney.
The ONLY good reason to vote for Romney is because he isn't Obama.

Kind of a real stickler .. isn't it?
That leaves either staying home on election night or voting third party.

Or you can vote Romney because he actually understands how to use money and turn a profit for his "stockholders", which would be us. Anyone who questions Romney's ability is willfully ignorant. Even Clinton said Romney is more than qualified.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join