It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's=Aliens?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by The GUTMathematicalPhysicist, I'm a believer…of sorts. I just think it's important for anyone interested in the ufo phenomenon to understand that some of their most cherished cases have possibly been hoaxes and/or psyops/disinfo.

Firstly, I do not have any cherished cases and like you, I am a "believer" to an extent. There are certain cases that have intrigued me yes, and I am willing to cede to the facts if a good argument for conventional/natural phenomenon can be put forth.

Originally posted by The GUTIt makes one a more critical--and credible--researcher.

Below is some info--from Dr. Jacques Vallee--that addresses your short-sightedness. No offense.

Are you familiar with the so-called Pentacle Memo?

...To anyone who still failed to see the importance of the 1955 memorandrum, Vallee added that “the Pentacle proposal goes far beyond anything mentioned before. It daringly states that ‘many different types of aerial activity should be secretly and purposefully scheduled within the area’. It is difficult to be more clear. We are not talking simply about setting up observing stations and cameras. We are talking about large-scale, covert simulation of UFO waves under military control.”...

...It showed that the government treated UFOs as a cover… but that the report also suggested – because of no references to it – that no extra-terrestrial craft had landed, or crashed. Vallee agreed that “the significance of the memo comes, in part, from what it does not say. In particular, it makes no reference to any recovered UFO hardware, at Roswell or elsewhere, or to alien bodies.”
www.philipcoppens.com...

Did you get the part where Dr. Vallee stated, "It is difficult to be more clear. We are not talking simply about setting up observing stations and cameras. We are talking about large-scale, covert simulation of UFO waves under military control.”

That doesn't address nor answer any of my questions, as I do accept the true story of Roswell, that a weather balloon/radar reflector combination crashed and that there was no flying saucer. I don't accept government cover-ups, as I am led to believe the government does not know much more about the UFO phenomenon than its' citizenry. I am well aware of the fact that certain government agencies such as the CIA have used UFOs as a cover for top secret projects. That still leaves a majority of my questions unanswered, even if this explains the remaining UFO sightings in the U.S. That still does not solve the fact that reports come in from all over the world, unless the U.S is testing its top secret weapons across 133 countries or all of these countries are developing their own B2 stealth bombers and other cutting edge crafts.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by MathematicalPhysicist
That doesn't address nor answer any of my questions, as I do accept the true story of Roswell, that a weather balloon/radar reflector combination crashed and that there was no flying saucer. I don't accept government cover-ups, as I am led to believe the government does not know much more about the UFO phenomenon than its' citizenry. I am well aware of the fact that certain government agencies such as the CIA have used UFOs as a cover for top secret projects. That still leaves a majority of my questions unanswered, even if this explains the remaining UFO sightings in the U.S. That still does not solve the fact that reports come in from all over the world, unless the U.S is testing its top secret weapons across 133 countries or all of these countries are developing their own B2 stealth bombers and other cutting edge crafts.

Cool. I got you now. We are pretty much on the same page after all.

Yes, the truly anomalous instances exist and are undeniable...and provide a lifetime's worth of mystery and fascination.

Traditional Ufology and science have, however, failed for more than 60 years to give us much of an answer. I myself have come to believe that we are dealing with some form of the inter-extra-ultra dimensional concept.

It fills the gaps that the ETH leaves wide-open and doesn't necessarily preclude lifeforms on other planets.

Peace, Amigo!

<< 1  2   >>

join