It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's=Aliens?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Ok, I got some questions for UFO'rs and ET fellows

Aliens come here thousands of years ago. They study the planet entirely, taking notes of all the lifeforms and plants. They abduct a Human and get his DNA. Then they go on they're merry way.

This is what I don't understand. Why would they come back?

The most common answer I receive is they want to study our DNA again.

Our DNA has not changed in thousands of years. To think Aliens would keep coming back over hundreds of years to keep abducting people and study people's DNA that has not changed is illogical.

The plot thickens.

You hear all the time about UFO sightings. Most of these videos you can only make out just a light in the nights sky, in the daytime most of these videos are CG.

Why would UFO's have strobes or beacons on them? Why would they want to reveal themselves? #in with our heads maybe? I doubt an Alien species would travel thousands of light years away to mess with our heads.

We are already starting to get into cloaking technology, maybe the "Gray" one forgot to turn on his cloaking device? It's all very confusing.

Now, when a group of people or someone sees a light in the sky, why does everyone scream "Alien! It's an Alien!" This is a dangerous assumption. Ever heard of Military/NASA protoypes or Project Blue Beam?

Some photos of craft that have been reported as UFO's.

Btw, this baby can reach up to mach 9.

B-2 Spirit.

RQ-3 Darkstar

SR-71 Blackbird

X-48B

Just to name a few.

I think there are unknown species in this vast universe, but abducting us and flying around everywhere to study our DNA or perform bs medical experiments risking there identities and their safety? It is illogical.

This UFO/alien phenomena is just another big distraction. It almost falls in the same pit as televised Sports and the Kardishians. Just another way to keep you in the dark.

I thought this would fall in the same category as this. Distracting your mind.

vigilantcitizen.com/vigilantreport/mind-control-theories-and-techniques-used-by-mass-media/

I highly recommend reading this article and going through the message boards of this site. No bs ATS advertising, 90% less shills, and actual threads that are not complete BS.

I hope ATS doesn't filter the link like they do some websites.

edit on 12-7-2012 by Kang69 because: had to fix link

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Thats fine and dandy but whos to say they are not on vacation?
Who's to say they are? How would you even being to comprehend a extra terrestrial? I dont mean technology wise. Would they be any thing like us? They are probably not. Would they have the same emotions? How long have they been around thousands? Decades? Millions?
edit on 12-7-2012 by Infi8nity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   
The perfect cover for US spying and violation of Soverign Countries air space is UFOs.

Remember when that U2 got shot down over russia?

Well now its "ufo's" Over china, its genius...

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Ok, all those pictures you posted do not even closely resemble the craft I saw. There has been no explanation of it, and yet thousands of people saw it.

I do not claim to know "why" it was there, just that it was there.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Good questions. I would say that Dr. Jacques Vallee's "Five Arguments" come to mind.

"Five Arguments Against the Extraterrestrial Origin of Unidentified Flying Objects", Journal of Scientific Exploration, 1990:

Scientific opinion has generally followed public opinion in the belief that unidentified flying objects either do not exist (the "natural phenomena hypothesis") or, if they do, must represent evidence of a visitation by some advanced race of space travellers (the extraterrestrial hypothesis or "ETH").

It is the view of the author that research on UFOs need not be restricted to these two alternatives. On the contrary, the accumulated data base exhibits several patterns tending to indicate that UFOs are real, represent a previously unrecognized phenomenon, and that the facts do not support the common concept of "space visitors." Five specific arguments articulated here contradict the ETH:

1. unexplained close encounters are far more numerous than required for any physical survey of the earth;

2. the humanoid body structure of the alleged "aliens" is not likely to have originated on another planet and is not biologically adapted to space travel;

3. the reported behavior in thousands of abduction reports contradicts the hypothesis of genetic or scientific experimentation on humans by an advanced race;

4. the extension of the phenomenon throughout recorded human history demonstrates that UFOs are not a contemporary phenomenon; and

5. the apparent ability of UFOs to manipulate space and time suggests radically different and richer alternatives.

www.scientificexploration.org...

edit on 13-7-2012 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT
Good questions. I would say that Dr. Jacques Vallee's "Five Arguments" come to mind.

"Five Arguments Against the Extraterrestrial Origin of Unidentified Flying Objects", Journal of Scientific Exploration, 1990:

Scientific opinion has generally followed public opinion in the belief that unidentified flying objects either do not exist (the "natural phenomena hypothesis") or, if they do, must represent evidence of a visitation by some advanced race of space travellers (the extraterrestrial hypothesis or "ETH").

It is the view of the author that research on UFOs need not be restricted to these two alternatives. On the contrary, the accumulated data base exhibits several patterns tending to indicate that UFOs are real, represent a previously unrecognized phenomenon, and that the facts do not support the common concept of "space visitors." Five specific arguments articulated here contradict the ETH:

1. unexplained close encounters are far more numerous than required for any physical survey of the earth;

2. the humanoid body structure of the alleged "aliens" is not likely to have originated on another planet and is not biologically adapted to space travel;

3. the reported behavior in thousands of abduction reports contradicts the hypothesis of genetic or scientific experimentation on humans by an advanced race;

4. the extension of the phenomenon throughout recorded human history demonstrates that UFOs are not a contemporary phenomenon; and

5. the apparent ability of UFOs to manipulate space and time suggests radically different and richer alternatives.

en.wikipedia.org...ée

To expand farther

If not extraterrestrial hardware, what are the UFOs? Vallee has three suggestions: (1) they are "earth lights" a la P. Devereux; that is, an unappreciated terrestrial phenomenon that impresses mental images on the minds of observers; (2) They are artifacts of a "control system" operated by a nonhuman intelligence or, perhaps, a Gaia like manifestation of supernature (of which we are a tiny part) that is trying to modify our behavior; and (3) They are apparitions caused by entities ma nipulating space and time; viz,. time travellers from our own past and/or future. (Vallee, Jacques F.; "Five Arguments against the Extraterrestrial Origin of Unidentified Flying Objects," Journal of Scientific Exploration, 4:105, 1990.)

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Most of the time UFOs are basically just a cover for some government project. You can find many released documents admitting to this.

Sure some may be lies or whatever but it makes more sense to use a cover that is mysterious and unexplained. I think Russia(after USSR) might be the biggest open info giving about previous projects. I need more sources but I am sure you can find it out there. xD

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBloodRed
Most of the time UFOs are basically just a cover for some government project. You can find many released documents admitting to this.

Sure some may be lies or whatever but it makes more sense to use a cover that is mysterious and unexplained. I think Russia(after USSR) might be the biggest open info giving about previous projects. I need more sources but I am sure you can find it out there. xD

Can you point us to these documents?
edit on 13-7-2012 by Infi8nity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Infi8nity

This page is a nice article from debunker.com but I am trying hard to find actual documents. I am at a lost cause because I don't exactly know their names but the point I am trying to make is that it is more prevalent in Russia to have UFOs be a cover-up than here in the USA. In the USA you will hear more about aliens than actual government projects.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   
The error with your argument is that you prematurely come to the conclusion that UFOs are controlled by intelligent beings from an advanced civilization that travelled thousands of light years to get here. This is enough to discredit your argument, I'm afraid. Also, there are a large number of cases where jets have been scrambled to chase UFOs and have been tracked on radar a number of cases. Now, why would the air force give chase after its own experimental devices? Now I'd expect you to reply with the typical cover-up, but if that were the case and some of the lower ranking officers weren't "in the know", at the very least there would be orders from those "in the know" to just ignore the UFO. That's just one angle. There are many other unanswered cases where the UFO at hand is eons ahead of anything scientists could possibly think of with unlimited funding and limited oversight.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by MathematicalPhysicist

Ok, so there not highly intelligent beings from light years away. What if there on the moon and they have low iq's. What's the difference? What I'm saying is you can't just see a light in the sky and yell alien.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Oh and btw forgot to add, wheres the evidence of jets being scrambled against ufo's? I'm going to assume you don't remember right?

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Kang69

They come here in stages and then leave..they do not have to land..they can beam themselves down..this will look like a grey-white mist form..you may catch a glimpse and then they are gone..the beings and the ufo's have the ability to appear and disappear..you cannot lock them out of the house..just put it that way..they come to check on their human pets which are an investment to them. Example..you may be laying in the bed going to sleep and you feel something touching you..you look around and may not see anything..this continues..they love to mess with the head and eyes and ears..they have the ability to go inside of the human body and move things around..you will probably not be able to move..in like a type of shock..the feeling when these beings are around..it is the most horrible fear you will ever experience..there are atleast 7 species that come back and fourth to Earth..and some merge with humans and jump from human to human..they may appear as small lights, orbs, shadows..or Large Grey Beings..or adult size beings the color of the Sun..these have the ability to jump in animals..

The Beings fight among themselves over humans..some will act to save someone from a certain species...I have been attacked and taken 1 time..I have been visited and attacked..numerous times..no-one would believe me..

Why are they here on Earth..some just for intelligence..some for experiments..some to en-slave us..some to take over areas in the US mainly on the East Coast..

What can anyone do about this? Nothing..just use the knowledge that you are aware of to protect youre family..and go on with life..Dont talk about the issue in public..no-one cares..or just dont take the issue serious..or it may just be to much for most and they just use humor to deal with the issue..

What can our Government do?? Starwars is our only hope..before they enter the planet..I have a varied opinion..because I know they are not all bad..there are about 25 percent whom what to help the human race..there are like 75 percent that want to harm us..how do we tell the difference..I do not know.

Why have they not physically taken me again..they cannot keep me alive in travel..They are upset with how other humans have treated me..I dont know what they are doing about that..anyway..they species that have helped me are the Large Greys..how do I communicate..both regular human..and telepathic. how do I communicate directly to the Aliens and them to me..It is just a knowing..a feeling..you just know what they are wanting you to know..I dont know how else to explain this..Please excuse my grammar..and I know I will be debunked by others..but I feel you were sincere! Do not be afraid of what is to come..there are humans and aliens that will stop the bad guys..PS..the ones you want to avoid..all i know to call them are Lizard like somethings..creatures..they fight with the Gray Ones.

Just keep on living..go to work and school..and try and be happy!!

Best Wishes!
edit on 13-7-2012 by Apollo7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Apollo7

I have seen otherworldly and misplaced smoke before but I think your post might be a tad off topic.
What are your thoughts on UFOs?

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Well they have to be intelligent beings to fly the things, you can't just take some pot head of the street to fly, otherwise he/she would be parking MC Donald's all night. Then we would definitely get some pictures.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Why would they come back?

To check on their children and see how they are doing (very badly looking at how we have developed)

Imagine for a second that humans had the ability of interstellar travel and we found a world where life forms were developing – we could not help ourselves from being ‘involved’ in some way, either by taking DNA or species for further study or in-fact ‘tweaking’ with or experimenting with ‘the most developed’ life-form and leaving it on the planet to evolve and see how it does – then, because of the massive distances involved – thousands of years (if not 10’s of thousands) later we would go and check and see what happened on that planet.

That is what I believe happened to us and why aliens might return one day, simply to check on us and how we are doing.

All religions speak of a ‘god’ that will return (alien) and it is ‘part of us’ to look towards the stars for that is where our maker comes from….. they don’t call our extra bit of DNA the ‘Alien gene’ for nothing, they are spot on with that analogy.

Mickierocksman

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kang69Ok, so there not highly intelligent beings from light years away. What if there on the moon and they have low iq's. What's the difference? What I'm saying is you can't just see a light in the sky and yell alien.

Typical argument. I will easily concede that 95% of the cases are misidentifications of either natural or man-made phenomenon. However, a remaining 5% of actual physical crafts witnessed by high ranking military and air force personnel, commercial airline pilots, police officers, etc. of absolutely unknown origin. These are not lights in the sky, as many times they have been tracked on radar, showing unequivocally that these are physical airborne crafts.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kang69
Oh and btw forgot to add, wheres the evidence of jets being scrambled against ufo's? I'm going to assume you don't remember right?

Depends on what evidence are you willing to accept? There is not any documented official evidence of jets being scrambled to chase down UFOs by the air-force, although there have been many witnesses that have been close to an air-force base to witness these actions. Interestingly enough, such behavior is only limited to the U.S. There are ample evidence of other countries having scrambled jets to intercept UFO's, such as France, Belgium, and the UK.

There are also many other cases involving UFOs and UK military bases that have been released by the ministry of defense and you can look at the evidence yourself here

Here's an interesting case in the UK a few years ago of a UFO picked up on radar and the Royal Air Force responding with jets: link

I seriously doubt the U.S would test top secret projects in the air space of Britain without diplomatic consent, risking a major diplomatic violation with its closest ally.

Also, it is amusing how you push conspiracy theories and government cover-ups that are "to control the mind", all the while you request evidence of any claim for UFOs. Now that I've provided some evidence, why don't you about how this is a "mind control tactic" by the "TPTB" to distract the masses? Until you can provide evidence of those claims, you are in no position to ask for evidence of the UFO phenomenon, even though I have.
edit on 13-7-2012 by MathematicalPhysicist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by MathematicalPhysicist

Originally posted by Kang69Ok, so there not highly intelligent beings from light years away. What if there on the moon and they have low iq's. What's the difference? What I'm saying is you can't just see a light in the sky and yell alien.

Typical argument. I will easily concede that 95% of the cases are misidentifications of either natural or man-made phenomenon. However, a remaining 5% of actual physical crafts witnessed by high ranking military and air force personnel, commercial airline pilots, police officers, etc. of absolutely unknown origin. These are not lights in the sky, as many times they have been tracked on radar, showing unequivocally that these are physical airborne crafts.

Well, if the following quote is to be believed, MathematicalPhysicist, we might have to reduce that 5% a bit.

The rest of the article also details some specifics that might come to bear on the OP's questions as well. Check it out.

A lone chemist’s quest to expose the UFO cover-up

...At the time, a lot of emphasis was placed on UFO sightings that were confirmed by radar – as late as 1989 and the Belgian UFO wave, specific emphasis continues to be placed on this “technological confirmation”.

But Davidson pointed out that as early as 1945, mechanical countermeasures against radar had become publicly known – and used. It was known that these could cause blips on the radar screen, resulting in incorrect range, speed, or heading. This was called Electronic Countermeasures and Davidson believed this method of counterintelligence was used to present the myth that “UFOs” existed.

Davidson drew the infamous equation: ECM+CIA=UFO, suggesting that the CIA were creating ECM signals on radars, so that people would believe in the presence of UFOs, as they confirmed eyewitness accounts of anomalous objects in the sky. Furthermore, the anomalous blips were a perfect mechanism to distort the true capabilities of any new aircraft that was being test-flown – occasional sightings of which were passed off as UFOs too...
www.philipcoppens.com...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join